Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Starting The Journey...

Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!

Chapter 2 - Starting The Journey...

Chapter 2 - Starting The Journey...
Note: I Hope you guys like it. You guys voted to have a narrator so I hope you like it! =D P.S What should our new regoin be called? I will call it Tono Right now lol.

Narrator:Its the last day of school and the new Trainers arePreparing Graduate after 12 Long Months of the Pokemon Academy.

Teacher, Ms.Gengar: Good Morning Class Today is the last day of school and To night at 7:20 Pm we will start the graduation Ceremony!

Lucky: THIS IS GOING TO BE SO COOL!!! I'll Finally Get to-

Crystal: Please Stop boring me! We all Know its going to  a Blast! So we might as well stop wasteing each others time and talk about something else...*Everyone looks at her in a wierd way* EVEN THOW ITS GOING TO BE SO COOL!!!

Everyone started Laughing.

Chris: Yeah I know!

Crys: Who Here has seen The Starter pokemon this year???

Everyone started yelling.

Crys: I Think Indiyay Is SOO Cute!

Emerald: I know me too!

Bob: Well I like shadeshink!

Billy: Hey everyone! *He yelled* Who here is going to  the Johto Region?

Lassy: ME!

Lucie: Not me I am going to the Hoen region!

Rob: Well I am going to Kanto!

Lucienda: Wel I am going to Soen!

Mocha: Well ummm... I don't know where I'm going...

Kara: Ooo You Should Come With Me to Tono!

Mocha: OK! Is there alot of pokemon there?

Kara: YEAH! and its the closest region around us!

Mocha: Alright!

Kim:Toen?!? Thats where I'm going!

Julia: ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

Chris: Me too!

Lucky: Me too!

Crys: Me too!

Mocha: Who else is going to tono?

Crys,Lucky,Chris,Crystel,Emerald,Kara,Kim,Lily,Allison,Grace,Robyn,Pochama,Julia,Jasmine, and Diamond all raised there hands and started shouting.


Mocha: Wow thats alot of people!

Julia: Yeah!  We should All travel together!

Ms.Gengar: Ummm Thats not a good Idea...

Julia: Why?

Ms.Gengar: Because The Tono Police will think you are all a rave or a Gang or something and they will be forced to take you down to the police station.

Allison: Thats serious...

Ms.Gengar: Yes it is and besides I'm sure All these people would like to travel with There friends and stuff am I right?

Everyone Nodded...

Ms.Gengar: *The Bell rang*  Whoops There goes the Bell... Don't forget to be here at exactly 7:20!!!

Narrator: 7:20 came and all the students recieved their Papers saying that they are a Certified Pokemon Trainer. Everyone New they didn't Need the Papers but it looked good on your record, and plus You could Get discounts on Pokemon Training related Iteams at any Pokemart. they all Threw their Hats in the Air and walked toward home When...

Ms.Gengar: and Don't Forget To Set your Alarm Clocks Early so you can Get Your Starter pokemon!

Narrator: Everyone Nodded Their Heads and did as told......

________________________

Narrator: Its a new day and its also the Day that everyone got in line at Professor Lovely's Lab...

While In line

Secretary: Next...

The Line moved up

Grace: This Is Going to be great!

Chris: I Can't Wait to Get My First Pokemon!

Crys: Umm... Wait Aren't You 18??? Shouldn't You have already Started your Journey???

Chris: Yeah But My Parents thought it was to dangeous, and they Wanted be to be a Lawyer...

Crystal: Thats a Drag...

Chris: Yeah I know...

Secretary: Next...

Grace: I'm getting closer...

Chris: Thats me...

Emerald: HURRY UP AND GET YOUR STARTER POKEMON SO I CAN GET MINE!!!

Lilly: Good Luck, Hope you get the one you want!

Diamond: I'm Lucky, The Professer is my next door Neighbor! I'm sure to get what ever I want... But just to be Safe...KNOCK ON WOOD *She pulls out a piece of wood*

Kim: Yeah! Good Luck Chris! and Diamond I hope you don't carry that thing around with you everywhere...

Diamond: Mybe I do, Maybe I don't...

Mocha: Chris!!! You Better not Take The last Shadeshink?

Chris: Don't Worry I won't!!!

Narrator: They Waited for hours and Right Before Allison to get her starter pokemon Was about to walk in she noticed that Lucky wasn't there and hadden't been there all day...Everyone Got Their Starter Pokemon and  Prepared themselfs to go on the ride of their lifes while Lucky Was still asleep!!!!!!

Alarm goes off

Lucky:uhhh...*Opens Eyes and Looks at clock* 7:00 PM!!!! I Set You For 7:00 AM YOU STUPID Little...Ohh no my first pokemon!!! * He Put on  his cloths,grabed his Bag, Said Goodbye To his Mom and Neighbors and Ran Down to the Proffessers Lab.*

Lucky Ran Into The waiting room and Started Beating of the Professors door. The Professer answered it.

Prof.Lovely: What is going on hear I am Conducting Experiments in here! and I-

Lucky: Please Sir You'v Gota Forgive me! My alarm clock went off at the wrong time! please Sir May i just Have my starter Pokemon so I can Start my Journey! Please I-

Prof.Lovely: No...

Lucky: What do you meen no?

Prof.Lovely: Listen... Umm

Lucky: Lucky...

Prof.Lovely: Ohh Yes... Well Listen Lucky, I would give you a starter Pokemon But It seems That We are out of Indiyays, Bab-

Lucky: Its ok I will Take either shadeshink or babgoo I'll take Any Pokemon!

Prof.Lovely: As i was saying, We are Also out of Babgoo and Sahdeshink. I am Sorry Bu-

Lucky: No!!! Please!!! I will take Any Pokemon....Any...

Prof.Lovely: Well there is One...

Lucky : YES I WILL TAKE IT!

Prof.Lovely: But it is Predijust againist Humans Almost...

Lucky: I Don't Care, I'll take it!

Prof.Lovely: Listen...There is something you need to know.... I found In A Shutdown Team Rocket Hideout. It was trapped in an orb and They we're Performing Experiments on it.... They were useing its power againist a Whole Army Of Water Pokemon. When i first Saw it, It was Half Dead.

Lucky: Thats sad... take me too it...

Prof.Lovely took him into a room with a giant Half Sphere Made out of glass  was elevated by 2 beams in the middel of the room.

Prof.Lovely: Here it is...*He pressed a button and the half sphere lifted up leaving only a little Yellow and Black striped Pokemon on the Remaining Platform*

Lucky: Aww man its so cool...

Prof.Lovely: Yes it is.....Here *Hands Lucky Pokeball* Heres its PokeBall. It Doesn't Like to Get in it very much though...

Lucky: Aww it'll be alright... Return... uhh what exactly is this pokemon???

Prof.Lovely: A Dashu...

Lucky: Dashu? Whats that?

Prof.Lovely: Here i almost Forgot, Heres your pokedex!

Lucky: Ok...*Holds pokdex up to the pokemon*

Pokedex: Dashu, The Electric Rabbit Pokemon. It likes to be pet behind the Ears and it likes to swim. Clcik Here for more Information....

Lucky: No thanks thats all I need to know...Dashu Return!

Dashu Turned around. Its Eyes started to glow and The Red beam of Light that was shot at it returned into the pokeball.

Lucky: ok... that was wierd...Ok Here I will Carry You on my Back

Prof.Lovely: Ummm Carful!

Lucky Picked Up Dashu. Dashu Twitched its ears and its nose and Preformed the attack known as Thundershock on Lucky.

Lucky: AHHH!!!!

Dashu: DASHA---SHU!!! *the energy in its attack increased*

Lucky: AHH!!!

Prof.Lovely: *He started to Laugh, he clearded his voice* That is enough!

Dashu Stoped.

Prof.Lovely: Dashu, Behave yourself... Here Lucky You can where these rubber gloves untill he knows you better...

Dashu: Dashu...*That meens Fine*

Lucky: Fine...

 

Narrator: Now that everyone Has their starter Pokemon They will be abel to start their journey.... ON THE NEXT TIME OF "The Journey"!!!

Note: Sorry Lucky was in alot of it, but everyone will get their chance in the spot light.

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TKxKari224 on December 20, 2007, 9:46:15 PM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224aww poor lucky!

The_Drawing_Spirit on May 22, 2007, 3:32:42 AM

The_Drawing_Spirit on
The_Drawing_Spirit0.0 BAD DASHU!!!!!

sapphirestar7789 on May 13, 2007, 12:17:38 PM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789SWEET! MORE!! *drools*

Manaphy on May 13, 2007, 10:50:16 AM

Manaphy on
Manaphycan the professor be my gramps?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 13, 2007, 10:54:20 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYEAH! thats what I wanted but I didn't wana do it wit out ackin you first!

Manaphy on May 16, 2007, 7:51:18 AM

Manaphy on
Manaphyi should have a line that says Bye Gramps!
then every one will faint XD

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 17, 2007, 6:24:37 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol that would work =D

mew54 on May 13, 2007, 10:03:53 AM

mew54 on
mew54hey!!!!!!!i only have one line in this.everyone else has two or three.why am i different?*not complaining*

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 13, 2007, 10:15:26 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol sorry I tired to make it all about equal. lol but you were there for all of it. and don't worry in the next chapter you will have more than 1 line lol.Its just that, EVERYONE had to be in this chapter so you can probly understand why I had to make everyone have about 2 lines. lol but don't worry in the next chapter or the one after that*Or the one after that lol*,everyone will have had their special moment lol.

wolf-girl-ghost on May 11, 2007, 9:02:47 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostlol just like Ash and pikachu

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 13, 2007, 3:34:44 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskyeah I guess it is... lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on May 12, 2007, 12:58:27 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Me like it alot that was so fun.ummm is it ok if in my part of the story if my dad gave me a glaceon after i got my shadshinks?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 12, 2007, 10:28:55 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskUmm You will get a glaxeon in time. But I can't allow you to start out with one. All will Start out Equal,But only in the hands of Destiny will the Advange tip into ones hands,But its in the hands of the individual to reach for for it.

Symphoniaprincess101 on May 12, 2007, 11:59:49 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ok^^

PunkWolfGirl on May 12, 2007, 7:14:05 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAWESOME!!! ^-^ Oh And Could I Already Have Barxx? But I Just Didnt Figure Out He Was A Pokemon Until I Looked At My Pokedex Near Him??? (I Saved Him From A Wailord)

PunkWolfGirl on May 12, 2007, 7:15:34 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlOh And I Just Realise He Can Talk Too ^-^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 12, 2007, 10:19:22 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskyou will have your brox in due time but I can't let ANYONE start out with an advatage everyones pokemon is special in its own way. The thing with this story is that I wanted everyone to start out equal and some will end up stronger and some will end up weaker. and Yes Broxx will be abel to talk aswell as Aquaberrys vaporeon. It won't Know much but You guys will have a contest with each other to see who can teach their pokemon to talk first. lol

Manaphy on May 12, 2007, 12:59:35 AM

Manaphy on
Manaphy:D YAY! :D XD YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!people aren't going into my story! D:

AlleyCat17 on May 12, 2007, 12:09:22 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow i loved it so much and i can't til im in it more and i can't wait for more
chapters. :3