Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - RUN,LUCKY RUN!!!

Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!

Chapter 5 - RUN,LUCKY RUN!!!

Chapter 5 - RUN,LUCKY RUN!!!
*Someone mentioned that Lucky and Dashu was a little like Ash & PikachuSo I took the Pleasure of making the beggining like theirs =D *

*Also I would like to thank you for your suggestion suggestions to type on BB I HOPE IT WORKS! *


Look Its the 5th Chapter so I am going a new member to the cast... Narrator!

Narrator:Another Glorious Day, Well Morning...is 3:30 Considered Morning Now a days? Ok Well Anyways Lucky Finaly Said Goodbye to everyone And Started HIS Journey...

Lucky: Goodbye!

Dashu: Da da shu sha du sha dudu *I wish He Would stop saying that...* DASHA SHU!!! *He shocked Lucky again But it didn't affect him becuz of his rubber Gloves*

Lucky: HEY STOP IT! I am trying my best to-

Dashu: Da da shadu A shu da *Well Your Not Trying Hard Enough*

Lucky: Stop it! *Dashu Shocked Him again except this time It bounced off his Gloves and hit a Pidgey in a tree above them*

Pidgey:.........GEEEEEYYYY!!!! *AHHH!!!!!*

Lucky:... Opps sorry...

Pidgey:...Pidgey...*Attack...*........ *A whole Flock of Pidgey and Pidgeotto and a few Pidgeyott, Burst out of the Trees and Surrounded Lucky and Dashu*

Lucky:....I Have a Bad feeling about this...*He Held Dashu Tight and Ran as fast as he Could Down The Path, and The Pokemon Followed*

Dashu: DASHA SHA SHA SHA DU!!! *Let Go I don't Trust you with my life *

Lucky: Hold Still!!! don't Move *Dashu Jumped Out Of His Arms* No Dashu!

Dashu: Da shu sha shu? *You Wana Piece Of me?*

Pidgey: Pidgey...GEY! *Ok Guys Lets Give it to em...ATTACK!*

Dashu: Da sha...*Bring It*

A Pidgeyotto swooped by Dashu with a quick attack. Dashu Dodged it with a cartwheel. Another Pidgeyotto Went to go Tackel Dashu but Dashu Jumped up in the air and Landed on the Pidgeyotto. The Pidgeyotto Flew up high in the air in the attempt to throw Him Off. Once Pidgeyotto was High enough . Dashu unleashed a ThunderBOLT and Shocked all the Pokemon in the Air. Alot of The pokemon Just Shook it off while Others would just fall into the Trees. Dashu Prepared another Attack when A GIANT Pidgeyott With Extreem Speed Knocked Dashu Off. Dashu Fell to the Ground with Enormous Speed!

Lucky: DASHU! *Lucky Londged forward and Caught Dashu...There were spots on Dashu's fur that was red.* Ohh NO Your hurt! Come On Get in your Pokeball!

Dashu: da...*no...*

Lucky: Get in it!

Dashu: DA *NO*

Lucky: Fine Then, I'll Just Carry you!

Dashu: Sha? *Huh?* In thoughts: After how bad I treated him and he still sticks by my side?

Lucky: Come on Sorry If this Hurts *He Held In his arms Dashu as tight as he could, and Ran as FAST as he could, and The Bird RE-GROUPED and then followed.*

The Sun was Risen and Lucky Could See thru the trees a Lake, He Ran thru Thorns and Roses to get thru to that lake. The Pokemon had a little Trouble Flying thru all the trees so the flew above until he was at the clearing by the Lake. Lucky Arrived at The Lake and saw a Clear trail for hikers and Bikers, But he Also Saw a Girl that He reconized From the Pokemon Accademy. But Before we continue with Our story Lets rewind an Hour Before Lucky was attacked...

Girl *AKA Milli*: Ohh Thank you all Goodbye!

Mili's Mom: Ohh wait Before You Leave... Listen I Know Our Tradition iin this city is to not Open any Presents Untill You Get the Your New Region... But well * She Signaled Her Dad to bring out... A BIKE!!!* I Didn't want you to have to Carry this ALL the way to Tone So I just Placed a Bow on it and I was Done, But Just don't take off the Bow Untill You get to Tono!

Mili: THANK YOU!!!! ANd don't worry I won't! BYE EVERYBODY GOODBYE!!!

Now Back to The Present Time! Lucky Is Being Chased by a Flock of Bird Pokemon, When He see's Mili...

Lucky: AHHH!!!

Mili: LUCKY!?!?!

Lucky: No time To Talk Mili, MUST RUN!!!

and Then He see's her New Bike with a yellow basket and a bow on it.

Lucky: Hey Can I Borrow this? *He Placed Dashu In the Basket*

Mili: Well Actually-

Lucky: *He saw the Flock of Pokemon* THANKS!!! GOTA GO BYE!!!

Mili: HEY GET BACK HERE!

He Petteled Off Along the Trail and The Flock Of Pokemon chased After Him and Mili Folowed Far Behind Them...

Lucky: AHHH!!!! *He Petteled Down the Trail as Fast as he Could, But The Pokemon were on His Tail...* JUST HANG IN THERE A LITTLE LONGER DASHU!

Dashu: Da shu sha *We Wont Make it*... *Dashu Stood Up and Jumped on Luckys Head and Summoned so Much electricty that Lighting shot from a small Cloud in the sky and knocked all the Pokemon to the Ground. Mili's Bike was burnt so Bad it was Black. Lucky was Knocked to the Ground By the Skock.Lucky Got Back Up and Carried The Bike and Dashu to the City Of Ochoma. The Pokemon started to get back up. Lucky Hurried to Ochoma, But as he entered the City He Fell to the Ground from exhust as Officer Jenny Drove By.*

Jenny: Whats Wrong?!?

Lucky: Please Officer... Take us to the Pokemon Center...

Jenny: Sorry Kid I only of enough on my bike for Two, You'll have to Lose the Bike and Put your Pokemon in its Pokeball...

Lucky: He Won't Go in his Pokeball, and This Bike is a friend Of mine I was gonna give it back to her and-

Jenny: Well I Can't Carry everything...Only enought Room for one more...

Lucky:...Here Take Dashu Take him to the Pokemon Center-

Jenny: But you-

Lucky: Please Save Him, I'll be all right!

Jenny: OK If you say so... But, I'll Send Help for youas soon as I can! *She took Dashu and Got on here Motorcycle and Drove off to the Pokemon Center*

Lucky:....................................

Lucky:....................................

Lucky:....................................

Jenny Was Out of site but someone else was in it...

Mili:...*Lucky opened his Eyes and saw Mili standing above him taping her right foot, With Her hair all messed up with Bird poop in it and her Cloths were Torn From all the Pecking The Pokemon did at anything in the way* Lucky...

Lucky: Oh hey Mili...

Mili: Don't You Dare "Hey Mili" Me! I Stoped to get a drink of water and see if I could Find Some of Tono's Water Pokemon....And then you Came along a Took My NEW Bike!!! now Tell Me Lucky, Is that Peice Of Ash Beside you my BIKE!?!?!

Lucky: I'm So Sorry,*He stood Up* Its Just I-

Mili: -.-' LISTEN HERE LUCKY! YOUR NAME MAYBE LUCKY BUT- *While she was Talking Lucky Calaps on her* Hey Wait Lucky Are You ok? Come On its only a Little Electicity...Lucky, Lucky..... *Lucky Closed His Eyes and Opened Them...HE WAS AT THE POKEMON CENTER!?!?!*

Nurse Joy: Ohh I see your Awake!

Lucky: Huh? What WHERE AM?!?!?!?

Joy: Why at the Pokemon Center Of Coarse!

Lucky; But How did I get Here!?! The Last Thing I remember is-

Joy: Calm Down... Your Fine! You Friend Brought You In early this Morning!

Lucky:Friend.... Wait That reminds me... Dashu!!!!! Were is my Pokemon!!!

Joy: CALM DOWN! Dashu was Brought here just a few hours before you were...

Lucky: But who?... OFFICER JENNY!!!

Joy: Yes! And When She saw you Being dragged in here by the one Mili girl. Shes in the Lobby Right now, She's been waiting for you sence she brought you here-

Lucky: MILI!!! *He jumped up*

Joy: What are you doing? Your not Fully Restored yet!!

Lucky: *He ran towards the Lobby Yelling* MILI!!!!

Meen while... in The Lobby

Kara: Come on Mili, He might not Wake up for days! the Gym opens in an Hour! WE need to Sign Up!

Mocha: Yeah Seriously Mili!

Mili: No!!! I Can't He's my friend!

Kara: Friend? What kind of "Friend"?

Mili: LUCKY! ew No way!

Kara: Then Come On Lets go!

Mocha: Listen Mili, I know you wana stay Here For your "Friend" But-

Mili: NO!

Kara: What Other Excuse do you have besides "He's My Friend!"?

Mili... Well

Mocha: Well Come On Lets go!

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TKxKari224 on December 20, 2007, 10:19:36 PM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224OMGOMG!! i wanna read it all!! :D

DivineNightshade on June 29, 2007, 2:55:09 AM

DivineNightshade on
DivineNightshademan TMM ur such a good writer!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 29, 2007, 7:21:16 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskTy LOL YOur only on chaptet 5? ll you still have 6,9,and 11 lol Looks like someone has a reading list for this summer =D

boykingkilla on May 28, 2007, 11:26:18 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillanice chapter, just like the first season episode 1. :)

AlleyCat17 on May 28, 2007, 4:24:18 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17great chapter!!

wolf-girl-ghost on May 26, 2007, 8:36:38 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FANK CUU I FEEL LIKE MISTY!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 27, 2007, 3:21:54 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol i know and i bet lucky feels like ash! lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 26, 2007, 11:23:43 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskwhere is the other half of it?!?!? lol I am going to make a part 2, maybe it will come threw then! lol

wolf-girl-ghost on May 25, 2007, 11:43:25 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostWhy dun u copy and paste it using the BB code?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 26, 2007, 11:08:28 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskallright I'll try that! :) lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on May 26, 2007, 10:19:55 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101not a bad idea u 2.

Manaphy on May 26, 2007, 1:28:37 AM

Manaphy on
Manaphyyeah it does more than 255 words!!!!!!!! you can even do the whole story in it!!!!