Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Sticky Situations...

Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!

Chapter 11 - Sticky Situations...

Chapter 11 - Sticky Situations...
OKay I had to name some of your pokemon, READ CHAPTER 10!!! I will change their name's ASAP as soon as you tell me them -.-


They arrived at their room... Room 013 and...

Crys: 0.0 What was that?

Pochama: Probly Just the wind...

Diamond: I get the big bed!!! *Hops In bed* And I'm Taking it all for my self!!! *Get's Under Covers*

Crys: No... If you take the Bige Bed then You are taking it with Someone else...

Pochama: YEAH!

Diamond: NO WAY!!! *Yawns* I paid for this room...

Crys: So?

Diamond: SO I get the BIG bed!!! You share a bed with Pochama...

Crys: Why don't you?

Pochama: Hey don't I get a say in this?

Diamond and Crys: No!!!

Pochama: -.-

Crys: Fine... Me and Pochama Will sleep together!!!

Pochama: *Smiles*

Crys: Don't get any Idea's... This will be in between us...*Holds Up Giant Pillow*

Pochama: -.-

They settled in their Beds

Crys: This is too Crowed.... Diamond can we just-

Diamond: No...

Crys: Well Can I-

Diamond: No...

Crys: Well how about-

Diamond: NO!!!

Pochama: rrrgggg... HOW ABOUT THIS...

Diamond: N-

Pochama: if the Next word out of your Mouth Is No then your GAY!!!

Diamond: Girls Can't be Gay Their Lesbian-

Pochama: -.- You get the Point... How about I get to actually say somethin!

Crys: -.-

Pochama: How about I sleep where I wana sleep, And Where I wana sleep is... *Hops In Diamonds Bed* Your Bed...

Diamond: NO!!! *She throws Him out of her bed*

About Five Minutes Pass and Diamond Feels Something Behind her

Diamond: Pochama, I said Get out of my Bed... Your Not sleeping with me

Pochama: Thats Right, I'm Not sleeping with you, I'm On the floor

Diamond: Well then Who's *Turns over* Be...be...behind m...m... me

Gengar: Gengar... *Hello Beautiful...*

Diamond: AHHH!!!!

Crys: *Turns On the Light* Oh what is it No- *See's Gengar* AAAAHHHH

Pochama: *Hop's Up* What is it! *See's Gengar* IT'S A GENGAR!!!! AHHH!!!!

Crys, Pochama, and Diamond Got up and were Back up into a corner with their back's Pressed againist the Wall...

Gengar: GENGAR!!! *COME ON OUT YOU GUY'S!!!*

All of a sudden hundreds of Ghost Pokemon apeared and started to Circle the Human's

Crys: AHHH!!!!!!

Diamond: AAAAHH!!!!!

Crys: There are ghost pokemon in our room?!?

Pochama: I can't believe You got us the Hunted suit -.-

Diamond: Sorry I was tired...

Pochama: *a hunter Swooped By useing Scarey Face* AAAAHH!!!! We can't Hide from them!!!!

Diamond: The Closet!

Crys: YEAH!!!

They All Fled to the Closet and Turned the light on and saw baby shuppet, Duskull, and Gastly

Crys and Diamond: AHHH!!!!!!!

Gastly, Shuppet, and Duskull: GAS/PET/SKULL!!!!! *AHHH!!!!!*

Pochama: Wait, somethings wrong... These Pokemon Were as afriad as we were...They weren't Expecting us...

Crys: Yeah your right!

Diamond: Yeah... Gastly, tell us! why are you all here

Gastly: Gas as Gas @$$-

Diamond: Hold on, Let Me Set my Pokedex On translate *Pulls out Pokedex and hits a Blue Button* Continue

Gastly/Pokedex: Were Scared, We don't wana Scare People, We wana help People

Crys: Aww, Thats so sweet!

Pochama: Well You all don't Have to Hide... In fact... How Would you all like to help us?!?

Gastly/Pokedex: YEAH!!!

Crys: Allright...

Pochama: How about when We all walk out, you all just Distract the other Ghost pokemon while we escape!!!

Diamond: How about instead of running away like Chicken's, They convince the Ghost Pokemon to let us go in peace...

Crys: Yeah...Umm Both of you'r Plan's Suck, How about we just catch all that Pokemon?

Diamond: OUR POKEMON AREN'T STRONG ENOUGH FOR THEM!!!

Crys: Yeah, But Once we catch one It can convince the Others that-

Diamond: -.-

Crys: Nevermind...Let's Just go with Diamond's Plan

Pochama: I still like my plan better...

Diamond: You can Like it all you want, But we ain't doing it!

Crys: OKay... GOOOO GASTLY!!!

Diamond: SHUPPET!!!

Pochama:AND DUSKULL!!!

All: LET'S DO IT!!!

The Pokemon Walked out of the Closet and convinced the Other Pokemon That These HUmans Ment NO harm, and The Pokemon Agreed to let them go if they would go upstairs to room 090 and Tell the Psychic Pokemon To "KNOCK OFF THAT RACKET" they are making with all their Meditating...

Crys: This is what we Get for coming in the Middle of the Day time...

Pochama: Come on, Gastly!

Diamond: YEAH! You too Shuppet and Duskull!!!

Crys: You can come with us!

So they Went up stairs and Asked the 3 Pyschic Pokemon (Meditite, Wynaut, and Chingling* To stop Meditating...Well They didn't Take so well to that...

Pochama, Diamond, and Crys: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

The Pyschic Pokemon threw them out of the Window USeing their Pyschic Powers, But Thanks to their Ghost Friend's, they were able to escape the axedent with little damage. So Then They all went back to room 090 and they asked the Pyschic Pokemon again, But they still refused... Sooo The gang Disided to...

Pochama, Diamond and Crys: -.-....*They take out their Pokeball's* Fine be that way...POKEBALL GO!!!

Their Pokeaball's Crashed into the Pyschic Pokemon and Sucked them in with a then Red light.

Pochama: -.- And don't even Try to escape with your Pyschic Power's becuz we Got you covered...*The Ghost Pokemon were covering the pokeball so they couldn't escape*

The Pokeball's Jiggled Back and Forth

Crys: DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE GASTLY!!!

Gastly: Gastly gas!

The Pokeball's Stopped and the Red light on the Button of the Pokeball's stopped Flickering... and we all know what that meens...

Pochama, Crys, and Diamond: YES!!! I JUST CAUGHT A NEW POKEMON!!!

Pochama: I caught a Wynut!

Crys: I caught a Chingling!!!

Diamond: and I caught a Meditite!!!

All: YEAH!!!

They left the Hotel and Decided not to get another Hotel room becuz after all of this, their is no way they could get to sleep, and now they are Preparing to say good bye to their New Ghost Friends

Pochama: Bye Duskull, Thank you for all your help

Diamond: Bye Gastly, You did great *She Pulled a treat out of her bag and fead it to the Pokemon*

Crys: Bye Shuppet, I'll- HEY!! What are you doing to my backpack!?!

Shuppet was Pulling the Zipper on her backpack (That was still on Crys)

Crys: Come on! what are you doing!?! *Crys Took off her Back pack and laid it down on the ground. Shuppet unzipped the back pack and got in and tossed out a pokeball* What are you doing? *Shuppet Throw the Pokeball up in the Air and hit it with it's head and the Pokeball sucked Shuppet in and the red light on the Ball went out almost instently* OHH!!! I GET IT!! You wana come with me!

Diamond: So how about it, Gastly You wana be my Pokemon?

Gastly nodded

Diamond: Alright then, HOP IN!! *she threw a Pokeball up and Gastly Jumped in and it was caught* YES! I just caught a Gastly!!!

Pochama: What do you think Duskull? You wana Join me on my Journey? it's Your choice *Kneals Down offering him the Pokeball*

Duskull: Dusk!!! *YAY!!* *Duskull tapped it and was sucked in. it was Caught*

Pochama: YEAH!!! WOOO!!!! I caught a Duskull!

Crys: Hey wait an Ochoma Minute!!! Now we have 3 Pokemon!!!

Diamond: So?

Crys: SO, We can Challenge the Gym Leader!!!

Pochama: YEAH!!! LET'S GO!!!

While They Ran off to go Find the Gym... Someone was in the woods Looking for Pokemon...

Chris: LOOK! There I see one!

Robyn: That's a bush...

Chris: Well what about that one?

Robyn: -.- Thats another Bush...

Crystal: We're Never gona Find any!!!

Chris: I wouldn't Speak to soon...

Robyn: Look over there!!!

Crystal: It's a... well I don't know what it is

Chris: *in front of Crystal holding her hands* I would love you even if you didn't Know anything *He continues to talk while Crystal gets Really mad and slapps him*

Crystal: RRGGG... Now tell me

Chris: ow ow ow ow ow-

Crystal: What have we learned?

Chris: To never-

Crystal: Robyn would you do the Honor's My hand is still sore...

Robyn: My Pleasure... *She roles up her sleeves*

Chris: 0.0 BUT I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING YET!!!

Crystal: You don't have to say anything, We already Know it's going to be wrong...

Chris: 0.0 Mommy...

Robyn: -.- *She Pulled her arm back and slapped him with a slap so hard you could hear it for miles*

Meen while somewhere, FAR FAR away

Jazz: What was that?

Allison: OMG!!!

Grace: Owwy, That hurt my ears!

Meen while somewhere even Further away!

Kara: What the hell?

Mocha: 0.0

Mili: Did we just Hear someone getting slapped REALLY Far away from here?

Mocha, Mili, Kara and Lucky: NAAAHHH!!!

Now, Back to where the Sound was coming from!

Chris: AAAAHHHH!!!!! OW!!!

Meen while Somewhere, FAR FAR Away

Kim: Did you hear something?

Julia: Yeah!

Lily: It sounded like a Horn Doged Pervert just got Slapped!!!

Julia: It Sounds like Chris!!! Ya know, From the Pokemon Academy!!!

Lily: What I said Exactly

Kim: Do you think it could be him???

Lily, Kim, and Julia: NAAAHH!!!

Now AGAIN back to where the Sound was coming from!!

Crystal: CHRIS SHUT UP!!!

Chris: Sorry, It hurt!

Crystal: You almost scared away the Pokemon!

Robyn: What do you meen almost???

Crystal: well they didn' really have time to flee,*Laughs* They all fainted from Chris's Girly Scream!!! *she Points to all the Fainted pokemon the fell out of the tree and continues to laugh*

Chris: It's not girl! it's just still in the Process of changeing!

Crystal: At the age of 18?

Chris: *twiddles thumb's* Yeah...

Robyn: Well Come on let's go *pull's out Pokedex*

Crystal: Okay, But put that 'Dex away and Pull out Some Pokeball's! they're not going to stay fainted for long!

Chris, Crystal, Robyn: Pokeball Go!

Robyn: Hey, let's not look at what Pokemon we catch, That way it seems more like fate then a Cawncedence!

Crystal: Alreight!

Robyn: Okay, Every turn around...*they did as told* and Throw your Pokeball as high as you can and just Hope!

Chris: okay, But I better not end up with a coffing -.- *They each threw 2 Pokeball high in the air and they heard they Noise saying that a Pokemon as just entered the Pokeball and the Pokeball is trying to trap it*

Robyn: YES! it's working! *they all turned around and watched their Pokeball's move back and forth*

Chris: PLEASE BE SOMETHING GOOD!!!

The red light's on the tip's of the Pokeball's went out and you know what that meens...

Chris, Crystal, and Robyn: YEAH, WE JUST CAUGHT NEW POKEMON!!!!! WOOO!!!

Chris: Now it's time to see what they are *Pokeball's Returned to their owners hands* Come on out Uhh....What ever you are...*his new Pokemon poped out*

Electrike: ELECT!! Rike! *Hello!! I'v heard alot about the Human world from my friends and they say that if I get trapped in a little ball that the Person Holding that ball is my new trainer!*

Nidoran(F): NID oran! *Of coarse he's our New Trainer!*

Chris: 0.0....YAY!!!! I JUST CAUGHT 2 of the coolest Pokemon in the world!!!

Crystal: Thats awesome! But I bet I caught some better one's!!! COME ON OUT!!! *The Pokemon Popped out of their Pokeball*

Oddish: Odd, Oddish! *Why, Hello there!*

Crystal: HOW CUTE!?!?!

Nidoran(M): Nido, do, Ran... *(Talking to other Nidoran)Hello, Someone alert the heaven guards cuz, I think they're Missing an Angel*

Nidora(F): *Blushes* Nido...NIDO!!! NIDO RAN!!! *How sweet...TO BAD I DON'T DO SWEET!!! SHOVE IT UP YOUR PIE HOLE!!!* *(Does a pound attack on it)*

Crystal: Ohh no... my Nidoran is just like-

Chris: Is it hot out here, Or is it just you???

Crystal: -.- Chris... *Punches chris*

Chris: Ow...

Robyn: Okay, You all have some good pokemon...But no it's time to reveal MY POKEMON!!! *Her Pokemon Popped Out and Yawned*

Bellsprout: BELL SPROUT!!! *HELLO THERE!!!*

Robyn: Aww!!!How cute, We'll make a Woman out of you yet =D

Chris: You meen Man?

Robyn: No, I meen Woman, Men Are weak, SPINELESS, and Often seem to dump me on the first date -.-

Chris: Someone as Pretty as-

Crystal: SHOVE IT CHRIS!!! Come on Robyn show us your other pokemon!

Robyn: Okay! Come on out! *she threw her pokeball in the air and a Pokemon popped out that no one would have suspected...*

Scyther: Ther, SCYTH!!! *Finaly out of that Pokeball, I was in it for a few seconds and I already have cramps, SO WHAT'S UP???*

Robyn: 0.0 OH MY GOD...

Chris: YOU CAUGHT A SCYTHER!!!

Crystal: 0.0 Robyn Speak...

Robyn: IT'S...it's...IT'S.... PERFECT!!!

Scyther: ER SCY!! *Why, Thank You!!!*

Chris: It's Almost as Perfect as you-

Robyn: RRRGGGG....

Chris: Why, whats wrong my sweet?

Robyn: RRRGGGG...Ohh nothing it's just Now, Instead of hurting my hand and slapping you, I can just get Scyther to chop your Crown jewle's off!!! it's much less painful for me and well, Scyther get's practise!!!

Chris: 0.0 ummm, Uhh I think I'm gona *starts to runaway as Robyn grabs his shirt and pull's him close*

Robyn: Not so fast...

Chris: Normally I would be glad to be this close to you-

Robyn: RRRRGGGG.... Scyther

Scyther: Scy? *Yes?*

Robyn: Get him, *Chris try's to pull away from her* and Don't come back Empty Handed, I want his Left nut... We Don't want the Little runt to have children do we?

Chris: AAAHHH!!!

Robyn: Heheheh... You still want this *She kisses his cheek* it's all you'r just deal with Scyther first *Lets go of his shirt* You get 20 seconds...

Chris: 0.0 Hot girl or children... Girld Kid, Girl, kids!! I can't decide!!!

Crystal: This really Shouldn't be a tuff choice for you...

Chris: RIGHT, Girl!

Crystal: NO!!! keep your nut!

Chris: Right! *Starts running*

Robyn: 5, 4, 3, ONE!!!

Chris: What happened to 2?

Robyn: Scyther cut 2's Testy Off and all that was left was ONE!!!

Chris: Oh...

Scyther: SCY'Ther!!! Scy Scy...*I'm gona get'cha!!! Snip Snip* *cut's tree in half*

Chris: AHHH!!!!!!! *he ran around in circle's as Scyther tried to catch him*

Meen while...

Mili: Okay, Accorind to the Guide we must have at least 3 Pokemon to face the gym leader right?

Mocha: Yeah...

Mili: So let's go catch SOME!

Mocha: Ohh right!

Kara: but where...Hmmm...

Lucky: I'v Got an Idea!

Mocha: What?

Lucky: We Split up, Mocha and Kara go into the Woods and Me and Mili stay here and look for Urban Pokemon!!!

Mocha: No that will never work... But wait I'v got an idea!!! We Split up, Me and Kara go into the Woods and Mili and Lucky stay here and Look for Urban Pokemon!!!

Kara: That's a Great Idea!!!

Lucky: But I just-

Mili: Your so smart Mocha...

Lucky: Yeah but-

Mili: Yeah Lucky?

Lucky: Never Mind... Let's just start looking

Mili: Alright, See ya'll in about an hour at this exact Spot!

Kara and Mocha: BYE see ya!!!

Mili: Alright... where can we look?

Lucky: how about that dark ally down there??

Mili: Yeah sure why not?

Meen while

Kara: I wonder what they wana do in that dark Alley! *Starts to laugh*

Mocha: YEAH! *laugh's with her*

Meen while walking down the Alley

Mili: Wait this doesn't feel right Lucky, Maybe we should turn back?

Lucky: No, not yet, and don't worry! If anything trys to hurt you, they'll have to go thru ME!

Mili: Listen Lucky, I just don't feel comfortable with you in a alley yet-

Lucky: Ohh, soo that's what this is about
well I-

Mili: LUCKY I SAID NO!!! If your Trying to make a move it's not gona happen! First of all I already Have a boyfriend, His name is Drew!

Lucky: A move? I don't think so... I know it has to be here somewhere!!!

Mili: What...? it's a dead end Lucky!

Lucky: Nothing's ever a dead end... There you are!...Wana see what I'v been looking for?

Mili: Sure... What?

Dashu: DASHU!

Lucky: That... *Flip's Plank up on the Wooden Fence in front of them*

Mili Looks Thru and see's a junk yard full of Pokemon...The Junk yard looked like a mini City, With Rope and House's and One Giant Tower in the Middle that ALL the Pokemon would live in

Mili: It's Beautiful! *She step's under the plank and Lucky and Dashu Follow* Why don't they Flee when they see us?

Dashu: DA!!! *WOW!!!*

Lucky: Becuz They Know we Don't Meen them No Harm, if anything we'd be helping them get out of this terrible world...

Mili: Aww that's so sad... *she Gasped* Oh my god!!! *See's a beat up Vulpix With Mud and Blood on it's fur*

Vulpix: Vul...*O...* *crying and wimpering*

Mili: LOOK AT THAT VULPIX!!! It's so sad..

Lucky: yeah, it must have lost it's Mother or it's Pack...

Mili: How come that Vulpix is so beat up and Pokemon like-

Lucky: HEY LOOK AT THAT MEOWTH!!! *See's a Meowth that Looks like it just walked out of a spaw*

Mili: LIKE THAT MEOWTH are so clean and well fed...?

Lucky: Well, Pokemon like Meowth and Snubel are Most of the Time Born on the streets and they adapt better then Pokemon that were Born in the woods, Forest, or Pound Were their are food resorce's but out in the cuty, all you can eat are scrabs and other dead Pokemon...

Mili: Lucky... You know How you said that some of them are wanting to be saved... Well I wana save that Vulpix...*Walks up to Vulpix that is ripping the Rubber off a tire for dinner *Hey, You wana have something better to eat then a tire?

Vulpix: *Started to hiss*

Mili: ohh, it's Okay I'm not here to harm you, I just wana be you'r friend *lay's a Pokeball next to it, as it starts to sniff it* It's your's, A life of traveling on the road with great friends, No more digging for scraps, Or eating Tires... Just Tap the Pokeball and it's all your's...

Vulpix: *Sniff's Balls then look's up at Mili and then tap's it with it's Nose and as it's being sucked in* VUL!!! *I'M your's!!!*

Vulpix was Caught...

Mili: I caught a Vulpix!!! YAY!!!

Lucky: Yeah... While you cheer... That Meowth Is going in my Pokeball...Dashu
Use thunder!!!

Dashu: DASHASHU!!! *AAAHHH*

The thunder Knocked the Meowth Out

Lucky: That was easy, Now! POKEBALL GO!!! *He threw a Pokeball and it caught the Meowth in an instent* YEAH!!! I caught a Meowth!!!

Mili: Okay, Now let's Focus! all we need is 1 more Pokemon!

Lucky: Hey Look At that Pokemon! Up on the Telephone wires!!!

Mili: Whats that Pokemon?!? *Pulls Out Pokedex*

Pokedex: Electriwolire, The-

Mili: Thanks thats All I needed to know!

Lucky: But you don't know anything about it!

Mili: Once I catch It I will check on my Pokedex! Come on Out- *one of Her Pokeball's droped out of her back pack* HEY! get back here you stupid Pokeball *Picks up Pokeball and throws it in the air at Electriwolire*

Lucky: Do you really think that it's gona work?

Mili: Know but it will give me a chance to get out my Pokemon...

Lucky: 0.0 I don't think you'll Need to...

The Pokeball stoped Jiggleing and the Red light went out on the Pokeball

Lucky: Oh my god...

Mili: NO WAY!!!

Lucky: Are you sure you aren't the One named Lucky?

Mili: YES! This is so cool!

Lucky: what ball did you use?

Mili: just a regular Pokeball...

Lucky: It must be fate 0.0

Mili: Must be...

Lucky: That or... *Look's at Pokeball* That Pokeball you just used was actually your one and Only Master Ball WITH A GREAT BIG STAIN! *Rub's off red stff on ball*

Mili: 0.0 Damn my Luck...

Lucky: Yeah I thought that's what you'd say... But don't worry I'm sure you could request one from the proffesser

Mili: yeah I guess so -.-

Lucky: Now it's My turn to catch another Pokemon!!!

Meen while:

Mocha: Soo, Which one so you want?

Kara: I'll Take the Nyata and you take the Renglet

Mocha: Of Coarse I get the Pink one

Kara: Come on out Hana, and use Tick tock Quick attack!!!

Hana: Bab! *Yes Mame!*


Hana Attacked the Playing Nyata From Behind

Nyata: YATA!!! *AAHHH!!!*

Kara: Now, Bite Down on it and left it up in the sky and slam it to the ground sort of like a S-Toss!!!

Hana: 0.0 Bab...*I'll try...*

Hana Picked up nyata with it's Mouth and took it up to above the Tree's and slammed it to the ground...But what it didn't know is that it is suppose to not SLamm againist the ground along with Nyata. So both Pokemon were K-Oed

Kara: 0.0 Just my luck, Return Hana *Holds out Pokeball and it grabs Hana with a beam of light and sucks it back in* Now Pokeball Go!!! *the Pokeball Hit Nyata and trapped her in side it*

The Ball Jigged but it eventually stopped and we All know what that meens...

Kara: I caught a New pokemon!!!

Mocha: Good Job Now My turn!!! Go PEA go!!

Kara: Pea???

Mocha: Yeah I think it looks like a pea so That's what I named it!

Kara: *Burst out laughing* Pea!

Mocha: HEY!! IF you have a Problem with MY PEA then you better tell it to my face!!!

Kara: OKay *Trying to stop laughing* I'll try not to insult...YOUR PEA!!! *BURST out laughing*

Mocha: -.-

Kara: Okay *Trying really hard to Stop* Okay okay... I'm done *Stops laughing*

Mocha: Thank you! Let's do this Pea!

Kara: *Giggle*

Mocha: -.-

Kara: sorry I'm better now...

Mocha: Pea use uhh...*Pulls out Pokedex and scanns Pea to see what it can use*...USE Ember attack all around it! Start a fire!

Pea: SHINK!!! *RODGER DOGER!!*

It did as told and Threw ember all around the Renglet

Mocha: That's Good!, Keep it going! Trap it in the Flames!

Renglet: RENGLET!!! *AAAHHH!!!*

Renglet try To put it out by makeing ring's out of stray Matter and putting on the fire, but Pea Made a really big fire and renglet couldn't escape

Mocha: That's Perfect, Now Go thru the Flames and use a Flame Wheel attack,

Pea: *nervous* Shade...*uuhhh...*

Mocha: Don't be nervous, You wont mess it up! It's trapped soo either way it's gona get damaged!

Pea: SHADE! *Alright*

Mocha: Thats my boy! Go in there and use Flame Wheel!!

It did as Told and the Renglet was K-Oed

Mocha: *Takes some water from pound and splashes it on the Fire and then throws a Pokeball at the Renglet and catches it Immediately* YES!!! I just caught a Renglet, who ever said Forest Fires Weren't good?


Meen while...

Grace: Come on May Let's learn Sweet Scent!!!

May: BAB!!! *YEAH!!!*

Grace: First thing is to Open your mouth

It Did as told

Grace: GREAT! Now think of the Most Wonderful thing You'v Ever smelt... NOW SHAKE AND USE SWEET SCENT!!


May: GOo!!!! *Come on Pokemon Smell this Scent!!!!*

Allison: 0.0 It's smells like heaven....

Grace: Of coarse it does... After all it's coming from my May!!!

Jazz: Stop Braggin and let's Get to Baggin Some Pokemon!!!

Grace: *Nods* Right!! Okay now May, USE SWEET SCENT TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY!!!

May: BAB!!! *Yes Mame!*

May released a huge amount of Sweet scent, and Pokemon from mile's coul Smell it... But That Might not have Been Such a good thing...

Jazz: 0.0 What's That noise...

A huge thundering sound was coming from the depth's of the Forest

Allison: Sounds like a bunch of Pokemon Are comming Our way =D

Jazz: Maybe to Much Pokemon comming our way 0.0!!!

They saw a Bunch Of Pokemon running their way

Grace: 0.0 That doesn't look good...

May: 0.0

Pokemon: UUUURRRRHHHGAAWW!!!! *MUST RUN TOWARD GOOD SMEEL!!!!*

Jazz, Allison, and Grace: STAMPEDE!!!

They woke up an Hour later Surrounded by a bunch of Pokemon Laying By Babgoo who was STILL useing Sweet Scent!!!

Allison: Oh my god, Look at all the Pokemon!

Jazz: AWW!!! Look Who I found in my BackPack!!!

Pichu: *Relaxed* Pi...*Ahh...*

Jazz: AWW!!!

Allison: =D I'M GONA CATCH IT!!!!

Jazz: NO!!! It was in my backpack, This Little Guy Is Comeing with me...

Grace: She's got a Point...

Allison: Alright... You get it, *she gasped* But, I get this little CUTEY!!!

Teddiursa: TEDI!!! *Hello!!!*

Allison: POKEBALL GO!!! *The Pokeball hit the Teddiursa and Sucked in it, the Ball immediatly stopped shaking and the redlight went out* YES!!!! I just caught a Teddiursa!!!

Grace: Yeah Those Are cute, But I'v Got Someone with Muscle, Pokeball go!! *the Pokeball hit the pokemon and the Pokemon was caught* YES I Caught a Machop!!!

Allison: A machop?

Grace: Yeah! Nice and strong, It should be able to Pumple the Gym lEader's Pokemon To a Pulp!!!

Jazz: Come on Little Pichu, get in the Pokeball!!! *she touched a Pokeball to it's Forehead and it was Dragged in and caught* yeah I caught a pichu!!

Grace: Now let's Catch some more Pokemon

Meen While...

Julia: COME ON!!! One more Pokemon!!!

Kim: FORGET IT!!! They all ran away, Wonder what for?

Lily: Does it matter? WE NEED 1 more Pokemon and to go Battle the Gym Leader!!! The Only Place we havent checked around here is that Pound!

Kim: FORGET IT! I'm not getting wet!!!

Julia: Well I'll do anything for a Pokemon...

Kim: I'v got an idea... *She let's Marie out of it's Pokeball* Marie Heat up the water with a Flamethrower attack!!!

Marie: 0.0 Shade??? *Flamethrower???*


Kim: Just try, and don't be scared I know you can do it!!!

Marie: SHADE! *Yeah*

It shot out a small stream out fire into the water...

Julia: I don't Think The Pokemon are gona like that...

Kim: Exactly, It should dragg them out...

Lily Who was at the edge of the Water looking for Pokemon, GOT DRAGGED IN BY A TORNAMU!!!

Lily: HELP!!! Something is dragging me in!!!!!

Marie: *Dragged out her Pokedex* Whats that Pokemon...

Pokedex: Tornamu, The water Rabbit Pokemon-

Marie: Thats great, Good job Lily!!!

Lily: Your welcome, and as my Prize for Getting Pokemon to come out, WOULD YOU PULL ME OUT!!! *Getting dragged under the water*

Kim: Don't look at me I'm not getting you...

Lily: *Drowning* HELP ME!

Kim: I don't wana!!!

Lily: *Drowning still* But... I'm Dieng!!!

Kim: Fine!!! *Get's in water and Knocked Tornamu off Lily* Happy now, Becuz of you I had to get my new shirt wet!!!

Lily: BEcuz of me??? Who tried to make the Water Boiling hot so they would jump out?

Kim: I don't know... Julia?

Julia: I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST BLAME THIS ON ME!!!

Kim: Maybe I did...

Lily: *While Julia and Kim are argueing* umm... You guys... Quite STOP!

Kim: What did I-

Lily: I said.... STOP!!!!

Julia and Kim: 0.0

Lily: and Look! *She points to a Bunch of Pokemon on the Water's edge staring at them Fighting*

Pokemon: 0.0

Julia,Kim, and Lily: 0.0

Lily: Well What are we Waiting for???

Lily,Julia, and Kim: *They let out their Shadeshink* SHADESHINK ASSEMBLE! and...USE TRIPPLE FLAME WHEEL! Drag those pokemon out of the Water

They were able to Drag out a Azuril, Squirtle, and a Poliwag!

Lily: Perfect, now TRIPLE FLAME WHEEL!!!

They did the Flame wheel and all the Pokemon were Damaged But not as much as it could be becuz Fire attack's are not as effective on water Pokemon

Azuril: AZ!!! *BUBBLE!*

They all Fired a buble attack but it missed.

Lily,Julia, and Kim: Fight back with Flamethrower!!!

all Shadeshink: SHADE! *But we can't!*

Lily: Yes you can!!!

Julia: All of your Small flamethrower's will Equal One regular Size one!!! you can do it!!!

The Shade shink did as told but it still didn't Do much damage...

Kim: NOW! USE SHADOW DUPLICATE!!!

The Shadeshink Duplicated, and Covered almost the whole clearing

Lily: Since you all are still new at this, Your Clone's Won't be up for long so, USE A TEAM TACKLE Attack!!

The Shadeshink Attacked the Pokemon Untill The clone's were all Gone... The Water Pokemon Were K-Oed and now it was time to catch them...

Lily: Pokeball Go!!! *She thre her Pokeball and it hit the Squirtle*

Julia: Aww Man!!! I wanted that Squitrle!!!

Lily: Sorry, Your to late *The Pokeball stoped shaking and the red Light went out* LOOK'S LIGHT I JUST CAUGHT A SQUIRTLE!!!

Julia: Well I may Not Be able to get a Squirtle But at Least I can Get my Self a Poliwag!!! POKEBALL GO!!! *The Pokeball Hit the Poliwag and Sucked it in*

Kim: YES YES YES!!!! THAT LEAVES THE CUTEY TO ME!!! POKEBALL GO!!! *The Pokeball hit The Azuril and Captured it Immediately* YEAH!!!! WOOT!!! I Caught a AZURIL!!!

Julia: *The Pokeball that Poliwag was stuck in, stopped Jiggleing and the Red light Went Out* YEAH!!! I JUST CAUGHT A POLIWAG!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!

Lily: Now it's Time for us to go challenge the Gym Leader...

Narator: That's all for to day, Tune in next time on...THE JOURNEY!!!

NEXT TIME ON "The Journey":

Crystal: YES YES YES!!! I WON! *she turned around and axedentaly kissed chris*

Chris: Wow *Faints*

Robyn: This can't be good...

Pochama: I Get to go first!!!

Crys: Come on out Chingling!!!

Diamond: Shuppet, You can beat this thing easy!!!

Allison: Let's see... I think I'm Gona Catch That Pokemon Next

Grace: Soory, I didn't Meen to step on you...BULBASAUR!?!

Jazz: Aww... It's a Cute Little Mankey...*Look's Mankey in the Eyes*

Allison: Awww...

Mankey: AAAANNNKKKEEEY!!!! *AAARRRHHHGG!!!!*

Allison: Okay, not so cute now...

Mocha: LOOK AT THE CUTE LEDYBA!!!

Kara: Yeah, it's cute, but what's even cuter is the Venonet below it!!!

Mili: Good job Lucky!!!

Lucky: Thanks, Now Dashu USE THUNDER!!!

Mili: Ow...

Lily: COME ON!!! HURRY!!

Kim: She's Already Battleing Somebody...

Julia, Kim, Lily: I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LOST!!!

Comments

Comments (23)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TKxKari224 on December 20, 2007, 10:46:16 PM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224ohh suspence!! :D

Diamond2234 on October 29, 2007, 9:07:15 AM

Diamond2234 on
Diamond2234hey in the next chapter can me and Crys trade our Gastly and Shuppet plz? cause i really don't like gastly to tell the truth sorry xD

mew54 on July 31, 2007, 1:53:25 AM

mew54 on
mew54im going to kill you.thats not my type*eyes turn red*

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on July 31, 2007, 7:15:16 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Mask3 things...

1.What are you talking about???

2.It's not you, it's your character

3. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?

lol, seriously

sharp-fang on July 31, 2007, 10:08:43 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangShe's talking about how you made her character drown...lol

sapphirestar7789 on July 14, 2007, 4:40:22 PM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789awww..i wanted a shuppet.

Sasukesgirlfriend on July 2, 2007, 4:48:58 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE _._!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on July 2, 2007, 4:50:26 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskthank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =D

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 29, 2007, 4:40:54 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101This getting awsome^^Btw I like geting wet and if my friends are in trouble i would sacrafice my new clothe to help them out anytime.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 29, 2007, 8:09:19 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskI sure hope so :D lol but your character was mad and she wanted to here Lily ask her for help on the INside, and when Lily asked, No Wait... BEGGED for help it was sort of like an apologie to Kim. Lol I know, -.- Everything always has to have a deepper meening lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 30, 2007, 8:42:59 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101u r funny^^and so true everything has to have a deeper meaning^^

boykingkilla on June 28, 2007, 8:52:31 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaDude, this chapter was just plain out hilarious. I got a female nidoran and a electrike.  Your the best tux. You deserve this more than me.*pulls out a book on the different handsigns in Naruto.* Can my nidoran female be named Cassidy and my electrike Johnny if it is a boy or Mina if it is a girl. ( which sex is my electrike anyway?)

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 28, 2007, 10:30:07 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskohh and don't forget to TELL ME THE NICKNAME'S on chapter 10 =D

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 28, 2007, 10:03:31 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskand thank's I was laughing while I was writing it! my favorite Part was when someone got slapped lol ;D

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 28, 2007, 9:59:16 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskMale =D

DragonDragon112 on June 28, 2007, 9:03:03 AM

DragonDragon112 on
DragonDragon112LoL! I like this chapter ^^

yay! me caught a Poliwag! =D

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 28, 2007, 10:01:56 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYAY!!! and did you read Chapter 9??? You caught another Pokemon there too =D

wolf-girl-ghost on June 28, 2007, 12:58:00 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYATTA I GOT A VULPIX AND ELECTRIWOLIRE X3333 I'll call my vulpix kitsune of it's a girl or kyuubi if its a boy, and electriwolire will be called...um...can i just call it that? lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 28, 2007, 5:34:10 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskTell me on chapter 10 so I can look back on it as a refrence =D

also why did you all read the chapter? lol I said Not to in big bold letter's lol I still Have 200 more words to add to the chapter lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 28, 2007, 5:34:53 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Mask2000 more word's not 200 lol

wolf-girl-ghost on June 28, 2007, 5:43:07 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostCoz I wanted to see what ou had wrote so far, also is my vulpix a gal or boy?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 28, 2007, 8:03:09 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklo well atleast your egar lol and it's a girl =D

Aquaberry15 on June 27, 2007, 10:42:31 PM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15I got a Scyther......SWEET! XD I love Scyther!


Scyther is like one of my top 10 faveorite pokemon.

Aquaberry15 on June 28, 2007, 3:07:32 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15I'll call my Bellsprout Casey and I'll call Scyther Kenshin. ^^

OMG the part with Robyn sending Scyther after Chris cracks me up, go Scyther! XD

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 28, 2007, 5:33:15 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskTell me on chapter 10 so I can look back on it as a refrence =D

also why did you all read the chapter? lol I said Not to in big bold letter's lol I still Have 2000 more words to add to the chapter lol