Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Journey: Chris Crystal and Robyn's Story P1

Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!

Chapter 14 - The Journey: Chris Crystal and Robyn's Story P1

Chapter 14 - The Journey: Chris Crystal and Robyn's Story P1
HEY EVERYONE!!! Most of the chapters are finished but I'm gona start with submitting this one. It's VERY LONG, So I'm sorry if it gets all Clumped together... Now it's time for Buisness... I WILL NOT add the next Chapter untill 9 Out of the 20 of you READ and COMMENT on this chapter!!! Okay, I hope you like it and... Untill next time on The Journey =D



Chris: Okay, Come on out… CASSIDY!

Crystal: even Though That Onix Will Probly Swing that Thing around like a Yo-Yo…

Robyn: True…

Chris: 0.0 You could Have told me that Before I sent it out!

Crystal: to late… JUST DO SOMETHING!!!

Robyn: Yeah! Unless you won’t your Left-

Chris: OKAY!!! Okay… Cassidy Use Mega Claw-

It did as so

Star: Onix Use Slam!!

Right as Cassidy’s Claws Touched Onix, Onix Moved it’s long tail and smashed it on Cassidy…

The Nidoran(f) was Knocked Out

Chris: How Could I be so stupid… Cassidy, Return *He stuck out his Pokeball and sucked the Pokemon in*

Robyn: Aww… It’s Okay *pats Him on the Shoulder*, Crystal Your Up and Do better then this Loser

Chris: -.-

Crystal: RIGHT!!! What Pokemon should I use?

Robyn: Anything! JUST WIN!!!

Crystal: Right…

Star:…………

Crystal: ………….Hmmmm *thinking*

Star: …… WE’RE WAITING!!!

Crystal: 0.0 I can’t wait to beat you and your attitude …… Hmmm *Notices Something on Onix’s Neck, and Snaps* I’v Go it!!! Come on out Shadow!!!

Narrator: The Writter wasn’t sure on nick names so tell him if he got it wrong… His Internet was down and he couldn’t check what the Nick Names were… CONTINUE WITH THE STORY!

Crystal: Come ON out Shadow *Shadeshink Popped out*

Robyn: when I said do anything…. I ment anything but that! SHADESHINK IS A FIRE TYPE!!! He has No chance against a Rock type!

Crystal: Yeah, but he will have a chance against a Steal Type…

Chris: but he isn’t a-

Crystal: Your right Chris He isn’t… But he will be…

Star: COME ON! I don’t have all day! Onix Use Headbut!

The Onix’s GIANT head came for the Little Shadeshink

Crystal: Shadow, Jump On it’s head

Shadow did as told

Robyn: what are you up to…

Crystal: Shadow, Below it’s Head you should see a Necklace with a stone on it around it’s neck! Grab it and jump off as fast as you can!

Star: ohh no… Onix shake it off

The Onix was Shaking, but it was too late! Shadow found the necklace and ripped it off as it Quickly slid down it’s spine and jumped to the ground for safety…

Robyn: whats Happening?

The Onix Began to Glow

Star: NOOO!!!

Chris: It’s Evolving!

The Giant Onix Evolved into an even BIGGER Steelix

Robyn: ohhh I get it…. The Onix was wearing an everstone So it didn’t evolve earlier…

Crystal: Yep… And Steelix is a Steel Type… And you know what that Means…
Chris: YES!!

Crystal: Shadow is a Fire type and Steel type’s are Weak against fire types…SHADOW USE FLAME WHEEL!!!

The Shadeshink Rolled up and down the Steelix’s Spine. The Steelix Took Major Damage…

Crystal: NOW! Let’s Use Ember!!!

Ember Hurt the Steelix Very Bad, but still didn’t kill it

Crystal: Come on! Use Fire Spin!!

Fire Circled the Pokemon

Star: WE WON’T STAND FOR THIS STEELIX!!! Use Slam!!!

As the Pokemon tried to move, it was Hurt by the flames and was to weak to move

Crystal: Finish it off with a Shadow Duplicate Followed By an Ember!

It Multiplied into about 50 different Shadeshink and they all used Ember and the Steelix was Knocked out…

Dean: 0.0 Steelix is unable to battle and SHADOW WIN’S!!!

Crystal: O my god… I WON!!!.................... I WON!!! *turns around and her face smacks against Chris’s… and she axedentaly Kissed him!*

Chris: wow… *faints*

Crystal: opps…

Robyn: FINALY SHE KISSES HIM OUT OF THE PREVIEWS!!!

Narrator: Back to the story -.-

Robyn: ohh right!!!

Robyn: This Can’t be good

Star: Okay… I guess you won fair and square… *walks up to the three holding three Badges* Here… You have all earned these Badges!

Chris, Robyn, and Crystal: YES WE WON THE BADGE!!!
Chris: ohh and thanks for the Kiss… OHH and I didn’t faint!

Crystal: 0.0 *nervous, Trying to avoid the subject* We better go get a room at the Hotel… We Gota get some sleep for tomorrow


They Went to the Hotel, rented a room and everyone went straight to sleep… EXCEPT Chris who was on the Floor watching Crystal sleep

Chris: 0.0… Pretty

Crystal: *Drool going down her chin* ZZZZZZZ……..

Chris: Your so beautiful when you Sleep…

Robyn: *Waking up, Yawning* What are you doing Chris?

Chris: Watching Crystal Sleep…

Robyn: 0.0 Are you okay?

Chris: *drooling while looking at crystal* Never better

Robyn: *Getting out of bed and Sneaking over to Crystal and slowing shakes her* Umm Crystal….. Wake up… Somehtings wrong with Chris…

Crystal Opens her eyes and see’s Chris Drooling all over her hand that he was holding

Crystal: 0.0… AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Chris: *Snapping out of daze* Why What’s Wrong darling?

Crystal: DARLING!?!

Chris: What’s Wrong?

Robyn: He’s been starring at you this whole time…

Crystal: *Creepped out* Chris…

Chris: Yes?

Crystal: Why were you starring at me…. And Drooling all over my hand *Lifts hand up and makes disgusting face, as drool slides off her hand onto her bed*

Chris: Well, Since We’re Going out Now-
Crystal: 0.0 WHAT!?!?!?! WE are not going out!

Robyn: Well… You did Kind of… Kiss Him…

Crystal: It was…

Chris: True Love?

Robyn: Okay! We are all just tired, I meen why else would Chris be Like this?

Chris: Becuz I love Her…

Crystal: IT WAS AN AXEDENT!!!

Robyn: didn’t Look that way to me…

Crystal: WELL IT WAS! I turn around and slipped on the NEWLY waxed gym Floor and Chris’s Lips caught my Fall…

Robyn: Right… *Sarcastic* What ever you say…

Chris: 0.0… Okay, I’m the stupid one and I didn’t even Believe that…

Crystal: It’s True…

Chris: Okay… Then You Won’t Mind Kissing me- Oops I mean, Let my Lips catch your Fall again? *Pins Her down to the bed and goes in for a kiss*

Crystal: Robyn, *Chris is getting closer* Get this Freak off me! *Struggling to get free*

Robyn: Kenshin! Come on-

Chris: NO wait… I haven’t Done anything yet *Quickly goes in and steals a kiss from Crystal* Now I have…*Jumps Off crstal*

Robyn: Kenshin…

Crystal: He…

Robyn: He what?

Crystal: Stole a Kiss from me…

Robyn: Yeah I know…

Crystal: RRRRGGGG…. Why that 2 faced Horny Little Freak! * Gte’s up out of bed* That was a my First REAL Kiss… AND HE STOLE IT FROM ME!!!

Robyn: But you kissed him in the Gym?

Crystal: I told you, His Lips Caught my fall… *Grinding her teeth*

Robyn: Okay… Kenshin *Pulls out his Pokeball* Come on out and-

Crystal: NO!!! I’ll Take care of this Creep My self *Pulls Up sleeves*

Chris: 0.0, Now now, let’s Not be to hasty…

Crystal: Hasty is my Middle name…

Robyn: Uh Oh…

Chris: Crystal, Why fight? When You know you liked it…

Crystal: Rggg… *Pushes him into the Corner of the Room*

Robyn: UH OH!

Chris: AAAHHH!!!! *He was trapped in the corner of their room when Crystal Punched him so hard in the Face and he was Knocked out*

Crystal: Now we can Finaly get a good nights Sleep… *Get’s in bed*

Robyn: 0.0 *Slowy get’s in bed*

Crystal: Night robyn…

Robyn: 0.0

They went to sleep and woke up at exactly 8:07, got dressed, Left the hotel and Went on walking down the Road to Tenkia *Ten-k-I* City

Robyn: *giggling*

Chris: Whats so Funny…?

Robyn: It’s just… Your Face! *BURSTS OUT LAUGHING*

Chris: What About it?

Crystal: *not Laughing, just deep in thought*

Robyn: Your Eye is turning black!!! *Still laughing*

Chris: … So?

Robyn: Crystal Got you REAL good!

Chris: Don’t Remind me….

Robyn: Speaking of Crystal…Crystal, You haven’t talked this Whole time and we’re almost half way there!

Crystal: So what?

Robyn: What Are you thinking bout?

Crystal: Nothing…*drifts back into thought, then looks at Chris and his eye and starts to Giggle* Here, Let’s Patch that up *Stops walking and puts down her bag* ohhh, where is it! *Gets down on the ground and Pulls out a Super Potion*

Chris: What?

Crystal: We’re going to fix that Eye up…

Robyn: 0.0, Why?

Crystal: Well I can’t be seen in the City with him looking like this! Come on Chris *Pulls Him down to the ground and Prepares to shoot the Potion at his Eye*

Chris: Does this meen your sorry for what you did and you don’t think I deserved to get Punched in the face?

Crystal: No you still deserve it, but like I said. I’m Not going to walk around with you looking like that! Now come closer *Holds Potion next to his eye* Now Close your eyes, This might sting a little…

Chris: I don’t think that’s supposed to work on humans…

Crystal: Well that shouldn’t be a problem considering your not Human…

Robyn: Yeah, He’s more of a Dog!

Crystal: YEAH! A Horn Dog! *they started to laugh as Chris Got closer and closer to Crystal* Umm… That’s Close enough… Now stay still *Puts Super Potion next to his eye* NOW CLOSE YOUR EYES! *he did as told, and prepared to kiss Crystal* on the count of 3… 1,3! *She shot the Potion at his eye and it Healed his eye* Did that hurt?

Chris: *Crying* No… Now Where were we… *Gets closer and closes his eyes and goes to kiss her*

Crystal: BACK AWAY! *Pushes him away from her*

Chris: You know you want it Baby…

Robyn: NO! she doesn’t but Someone does *Turns around and puts Heavy Make up on, puts up her hair and Un-buttons Her Shirt, then turns back around and shoves her chest in Chris’s Face, and Winks at him as Crystal Slips away*

Chris: Ohh… Robyn I didn’t Know you felt that way… *Pull’s Her down on top of him and Puts His Hand on her Butt and Sweazes it tight*

Robyn: Ohh… I don’t, But Kenshin does…

Chris: Kenshin? 0.0 Uhh Ohh…

Robyn: *Gets up and Pulls out Pokeball* Come on out Kenshin… Someone wants to Play with you *Kenshin Popped out*… *Chris Trys to get up but Robyn Took her foot and pounded him and his chest To the ground* Kenshin, Let’s attack the right nut this time…*still holding Chris down with her foot*

Kenshin: SCYTHER! *RIGHT!*

Kenshin swung his sword like arms at Chris and Missed

Chris: 0.0 Uhh ohh… LET ME GO!!! *pushes Robyn’s foot off him and he ran all the way to Tenkia City out of fear*

Robyn: Good boy… Kenshin return *The Scyther returned to it’s Pokeball* Come on Crystal, we better hurry before he harasses some other Girls…

Crystal: *Starts to laugh* Right!

They ran to the new City and saw a Bill Board with a Pichu on it saying “Tenkia City, a Shocking Place for All Who Visit”

Robyn: How Corny!

Crystal: You mean how Horny!!! *she Pointed to Chris who was Flirting with a group of young girls*

Chris: It’s True I am the Tono Region Chapion!

Girl 1: *giggling* Well you sure look Cute enough to be him but Where’s your Twin?

Girl 2: Yeah she is supposed to be the other Tono Region Champion! I hear you are both SOOO GOOD that both of you had to be champion!

Chris: Twin? OH RIGHT! My Twin, Here she come’s right now!!! *Points at Crystal*

Crystal: Me?

Chris: Yeah you! *Walks over to her* Come on help me with this!

Crystal: NO!!! I’m not going to help you lie to those innocent girls!

Girl 3: OOHH Leo! We’re waiting! *Chris turns around and waves as they wave back*

Crystal: -.- Leo?

Chris: Yeah, that’s the champions name! *turns around to the girls* We’ll be right there! Me, Leo and my sister Dana!!!

Robyn: Dana?

Chris: Yeah, that’s the other Champion’s name!

Robyn: How could anyone fall for that!?!

Chris: Well the Champions are supposed to be in town and-

All of a sudden a Teenage Boy and a Girl With Long Capes and Cool Clothes on Ran in between the girls…

Leo: You’ll Never catch me Dana! Come on out Arcanine! *he let out a giant Arcanine* Let’s Fly away from here buddie! *jumps on the Pokemon and they Leap off into the Sky*

Dana: LEO!!! Get back here! You will not get away With this *Holds up a Dress covered with Pudding* YOU ARE SO IMATURE! I was supposed to wear this for the Fair tomorrow!

Leo: You can Wear what ever you want, but I am not wearing that Corny Tux They gave me with those Ruffles!

Dana: But we are the Tono Region Champions! We have to look nice!

Leo: Fine… Arcanine, take me down

It did as told then returned to it’s Pokeball

Leo: But I’m not wearing that Tux!

Dana: What ever you Say…

Dana: Leo… *looks over at group of girls* Why are they staring at us?

Girls: 0.0

Leo: Isn’t it obvious? Their Looking at me…

Girls: 0.0

Crystal: Well Chris I was going to help you, but it seems, your cover has been Blown…

Robyn: Yeah…

Chris: I don’t care anymore… Look at her *staring at Dana* She’s Beautiful…

Robyn: and he’s not so bad Him self…

Robyn and Crystal Joined the crowd of girls around Leo and Chris walked up to Dana

Chris: Of all the girls in the city, your Eye’s are deffently the Prettiest I’ve Ever seen…

Dana: THANKS! But I’m afraid your Line’s won’t work on me. I only Date Guys, Not Dogs… Besides I already have to deal with one…

Leo: Thank you Ladies, If I ever Have time I will be sure to put these Phone Numbers to good use!

Crystal Over heard what she was saying and walked over to her

Crystal: More Like Horn dogs!

Dana: *Laughs* Yeah! All though Leo Isn’t Exactly A Horn Dog… He is more of a Puppy, an Immature Puppy that Doesn’t No when to stop flirting and start going down to the Fair to rehearse!

Leo: I’m comin, *Pulling him self out of the crowd of girls*

Robyn walked over to Chris

Chris: How does he do it?

Robyn: First of all, He’s nice and doesn’t hit on every girl he see’s-

Dana: Trust me, He doesn’t need to, Most girls Already know who he is so he doesn’t need to do anything… This has been going on ever Since we were named Chapions!

Crystal: Maybe you should learn from him Chris…

Dana: NO!!! don’t!!! He is not one you want to be like!

Chris: But I’ll do-

Chris and Dana *finshing his sentence* : Anything to be with you…

Dana: I’ve heard that one a thousand times! You’ll never get me with lines!

Leo: DANA, ALITTLE HELP!!! *Trying to pull himself out of the crowd* AAHHH!!! Hey those are my Pants!!! *Some girl threw off his Pants as Many Others were Ripping his Shirt to shreds* HELP!

Dana: Chris, do you want to be him?

Chris: 0.0 More than anything…

Dana: Okay then…

Robyn: What are you going to do?

Leo: OKAY! You got my Pants and Ruined my shirt but this is my underwear we’re talking about here!

Girls: HAHAHA!!!

Leo: NOO!!! DANA! HELP!!! And bring some clothes!

Dana: -.- *sigh’s, and Pushes Chris out of her way, rolling up here sleeves* MOVE IT! *She stands Right next to the Loud Crowd* HEEEY!!! *The Crowd Stopped Dead in their Tracks* Guess who’s my New Boo?

Girls: 0.0

Girl 4: WHO!!!

Girl 5: YEAH! WHO?

Dana: Him… *Points to Chris*

Girls: 0.0

Dana: Prepare your self Chris…

The crowd of girls attacked Chris with Kisses and Autographs

Chris: AAAHHH!!!!! This is great!!!

Robyn: How’d you do that?

Dana: Easy, girls want what they can’t have.

Crystal: True…

Leo: *Covering up with all the Paper the The girls had written their Numbers on* Um A little help here?

Dana: *Laughing* I don’t have any clothes to get you, AND what did I tell you about dressing in layers?

Leo: I did -.-

Dana: *Laughing harder* Well does anyone have some clothes he could borrow?

Robyn: nope!

Dana: well then, you’ll just have to wear this… *pulls out Dress covered with Pudding*

Leo: I hate Irony…

He got dressed behind a tree

Leo: -.-

Robyn: *laughing* Aww Leo, You look pretty!

Dana: Yeah!

Chris: I wana see! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE *Trapped in the crowd*

Dana: Hold on… Leo you head toward the Festival, AND HURRY!!!

Leo: Gotcha! ARCANINE!!! Come on out and take me to the festival to rehearse! *Arcanine came out of it’s Pokeball and begane to Laugh at Leo* Just do it!

It did as told

Dana: Okay, now it’s time to take care of Chris… *walks up to the crowd* Hey!!!

Crowd: 0.0

Dana: Chris, We’ve had some really good times but I’m afraid…. IT’S OVER!!!

Girls: 0.0

Girls 6: Let’s go find Leo!

Girls: YEAH!!!

The Crowd of girls ran off to search the Town for Leo

Dana: Well, I’ve Got to go… BYE!!! Come on out Ninetails! Take me away! *A Nnetails popped out of the Pokeball she Pulled out*

The Ninetails lifted her off into the Sky

Chris, Robyn, and Crystal: BYE!!!

Crystal: That was Soo cool!

Robyn: Yeah it was, BUT We didn’t come here to meet the Tono Champions, We came to challenge that Gym leader!

Crystal: YEAH!

Chris: Come on lets go! But first…*Puts all the Numbers he received from the crowd of girls in his backpack* Okay! Ready!

Crystal: *Pulls out Guide* Okay, according to the Guide, the Gym is this way!

They followed the Guide and were eventually right in front of the Gym

Chris: COME ON, LET’S GO!!!

They ran into the Building and Saw A Long Metal Hall way. They Walked down the Hallways and Saw a door with a sign on it that said “Just walk in, if the Gym Leader is in a Battle It will be Over with be fore you can say ‘I’m here to challenge the Gym Leader’”

Robyn: Okay…I guess we just walk in…

They walked in the full metal Gym and Saw the Gym Leader Battling a boy not a day over 10 and his Rattata

Gym leader Angel: Sparx, Finish it off with a Thunder Bomb!!!

Her Jolteon Opened it’s Mouth and Lunched a huge Ball of electricity at the Rattata

Boy: DODGE IT!!!

The Rattata did as told, but was Unable to dodge the Huge Explosion the attack made. The Rattata was Knocked out

Angel: Sparx Return! *She held it’s Pokeball and the Pokemon did as told*

Boy: NO!!! Come on boy! Let’s go get you to the Pokemon Center! *The Boy Ran Off*

Robyn: Wow…

Chris: *Walks up to the Gym leader* Hello Beautiful…

Angel: Why Hello there…

Chris: *Pulls out guide and begins to read it* It says here that you are a man? Now that Couldn’t be true… Is it?

Angel: Yes, I am afraid the Gym leader is a man…

Chris: 0.0

Angel: Thank Goodness I’m Not him, He’s my father, He went out to go train his Pokemon in the Mountains… And I am Taking his Place…

Chris: Oh!!! So you’re not a man?

Angel: I sure Hope not! *a flirty tone appeared in her Vioce* My Name is Angel, Whats yours?

Chris: Bond, James Bond. But you can Call me Chris

Robyn: He’s Flirting again…

Crystal: 0.0, How many girls can he flirt with in a day!

Robyn: The world may never Know…

They walk up to Chris and Angel

Angel: So Mind me asking what a cute and funny guy like you is here?

Chris: Well, I guess I came to challenge you…

Angel: Alright… *Still in a flirty Tone* But I have to Worn you, Sparx and I have Had a Winning Streak…

Chris: Well then I guess it’s my Responsibility to Break it…

Angel: What ever you say Cow boy…

Robyn: *whispering to Crystal* Oh my god, is she flirting back it him?!?!?

Crystal: *Whispering back* SHE IS!!!

Angel: Ohh! I didn’t see you 2 there!! Well me and him are about to have a Battle, so clear the Field! Hey Reff! We’ve got a Battle going on here!

Referee: Okay, And please don’t call me Reff! This will be a 1 on 1 Battle! You know the rules! Let the Battle Begin!!!

Angel: Come on Sparx! *The Pokemon came out of it’s Pokeball*

Chris: A Jolteon huh? Well I’ve Got Something That will Wipe that Pokemon away!!! Come on out Buddie! *a Small Electrike Came out*

Angel: Use Thunder Bomb!!!

Sparx: JOOOL!!!! *AAAHHH!!!!*

A huge Ball of Thunder was fired

Chris: Stand your Ground!!!

The Thunder Bomb exploded and smoke went everywhere, and when the Smoke Cleared, Electrike was still standing, stronger than ever

Angel: wait…. WHAT!?!

Chris: You forgot that Electric Attacks Aren’t very Affective on Electric Pokemon, in Fact, if handeled in the right way the attack can be absorbed, and that’s Just what this little Electrike did… NOW!!!! Use Quick Attack Followed by a Double Edge, THEN finish it off with a Thundershock!!!

Angel: Dodge it!

It was to late, the Electrike had already knock it to the Floor with a Quick attack, and as soon as it tried to get up, it was hit by a Double edge and then while it was down, it was finished off with a Thundshock!!!

Angel: *holding out a Pokeball* Sparx return!!!

It did as told and returned to it’s Pokeball

Chris: *Walks up to Angel* I believe I get a Badge

Crystal and Robyn walked up to Angel and Chris

Crystal: That was a Great Battle you guys… But uhhh

Robyn: I think it’s our turn now…

Angel: Maybe not… *Pulls out 3 Badges* Here, You all have Earned these…

Robyn: BUT WE DIDN”T DO ANYTHING!!!

Crystal: YEAH!!!

Angel: Well I figure, Any Friend of Chris’s has to be as good as him…

Chris: Thanks a lot! *takes Badge*

Crystal: I don’t know, I Would feel Guilty Taking it with out earning it…

Angel: Man Chris your so lucky, you get to travel all over the world!

Chris: I know… I wish you could come with me…

Robyn: 0.0 Don’t even think about it!

Angel: Well… I could if your friends wouldn’t mind…

Robyn: Ohh NOO!!! Another Mouth to feed!

Angel: Don’t worry I can feed my self!

Robyn: well it would be nice… Another Girl in the group…

Crystal: Yeah but-

Angel: Come on Crystal… You said You didn’t feel like you earned the Badge… This would be a way to make it up to me

Chris: Yeah! Come on you guy’s please! It would be fun having another friend along!

Crystal: Yeah…. But who would take care of the gym…?

Angel: My Sisters, I’ve got 3 of ‘em!

Robyn: Well It’s alright with me…

Crystal: But I-

Chris: Please Crystal *Pulls her aside to talk with her in private* I know you don’t like Me that much, but could you Please, If you care about me at all just let her come with us…

Crystal: First of all Who said I didn’t like you? I mean you’re Smart, Funny, Nice, and a Great friend and I-

Chris: And you what? Ohh I get it, You don’t want to share me with any more girls!

Crystal: -.- NO… Forget it, She’s a nice Person and if anything she will destract you from me and Robyn Sooo…. SHE CAN COME!!!

Everyone over heard her and they all started to cheer

Angel: Thanks Crystal! You’re the Best!!! Here, you 2 forgot these *Hands badges to Robyn and Crystal*

Crystal, Chris, and Robyn: YEAH!!! We GOT THE…. Umm Kind of Badge is this?

Angel: Ohhh, they are the Bolt Badge!!!

Robyn, Crystal, and Chris: BOLT BADGE!!!

Angel: Alright, now that That’s Over with, I’m going to go tell my Mom. *She went thru a door and came back with a huge backpack as well as a huge grin on the face* She it was okay! Come on let’s go!!!

Robyn: But we were gona get a nights rest before traveling some more…

Angel: Who needs Rest? Besides it’s the Middle of the day!!! Come on let’s go!!!

Crystal: She’s right! We should go!!! It’s only a few miles! We should make it there by night fall.

Chris: Alright, Cool with me!

Robyn: Well then let’s go!!!

They ran out of the gym and Angel Pointed out the road to the City Known as Colport City

Chris: Come on!!!

They Ran down the path and before they knew it they were almost half way there

Robyn: *Her Stomach growls* Umm, I’m hungry…

Crystal: Me too!

Angel: Don’t worry! I have it all under control… *She stops walking and sets down her bag. She kneels down and searches thru her huge bag and Pulls out A bunch off Cooking Tools and Cooked up a Fresh meal in seconds* Here everyone, tell me if you like it!!!

Robyn: It already Looks so delicious!

Angel: *lays out Blanket and places food on it* COME ON! Dig in!

They ate up all the food in a matter of minutes

Crystal: That was delicious!

Robyn: It was even better then it looked!

Chris: YEAH! Thanks a lot Angel, You know they say a way to a man’s heart is thru his stomach, well you reached mine the Second I saw you…

Crystal: 0.0

Angel: *Giggling* Aww your so sweet! Here, Food Isn’t the Only Thing I know how to Warm up… *Goes in for a kiss*

Crystal: EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!

Robyn: I can’t believe she fell for that line!.... Umm Crystal? Whats wrong?!?

Crystal: Nuthing, I just Umm… *Pulls an apple out of her Bag* who wants… *Shoves an Apple in the Middle of Angel and Chris right when they were about to kiss* AN APPLE!!!

Angel: Umm, No thanks I’m not hungry…

Chris: Yeah I just ate…Remember

Crystal: Ohh right… Well we better get going!

Chris: -.- Well actually I’d much rather rest a while, and get to know angel a little better…

Crystal: NO NO NO!!! No offence Angel but I think we Know you enough…

Robyn: I don’t! I wana know her a little better!

Crystal: What else is there to Know, She’s Nice, Funny, a Good cook and a great friend! *Inthoughts* That should stay away from Chris…

Chris: Why are you in such a hurry?

Crystal: Becuz I Want to Get to the City before tomorrow!

Angel: Crystal’s right! We don’t want to sleep out here in this forest, there are way to many Urasing here at night!

Chris: well I guess if you want to…

Angel: Don’t worry, we’ll have a lot of time to get to Know each other

Robyn: Alright then let’s go…

Angel Packed up all of her cooking stuff and they arrived at Colport just before night time. They Stayed at the PokeMotel down the street from the Pokemon Center. They opened the door to their room for the night

Chris: Uhh ohh… There are only 3 beds!

Robyn: Well I know who’s sleeping on the floor *Robyn and Crystal Glared at Chris*

Angel: No it’s fine! Chris can sleep with me…

Crystal: 0.0 Umm Sorry Angel but I don’t think it’s Proper for you 2 to sleep together!

Angel: *giggling* What do you meen? What would we do? *winks*

Chris: Well I know What I want to happen…

Robyn: 0.0

Crystal: NO!! No, no, no!! You Will sleep with me and Chris will take my bed!

Angel: Okay…

Chris: But before I go to sleep, I wanted to take Angel out for a walk…

Crystal: 0.0 a walk?

Chris: Yes, Under the Moon light…

Angel: Ohh thank you but-

Chris: Don’t tell me your going for a walk with your Boyfriend…?

Angel: Don’t be silly, you know I don’t have a Boyfriend! And if I did I wouldn’t be flirting with you… And it doesn’t matter becuz I’m tired.

Chris: Okay, You get your rest and in the morning I’ll take you somewhere special, I have something I need to ask you anyways…

Crystal: Ask her? 0.0

Robyn: oooo… This is getting good wana spy on them tomorrow Crystal?

Crystal: -.- Most definitely…

The Next Day Came and Chris Woke up Angel and took her to A Pizza Restrunt thinking Crystal and Robyn were asleep, even though they were Following him like a cat on a Rat

Angel: Ohh Your so sweet Chris…

Chris: I know… That Pizza Should be here any Minute

Robyn: *in table Behind them* Why Would he take her here?

Crystal: I know why… He did the Same thing with me back when We were in school.

Robyn: So what happened?

Crystal: He asked me to be his Girl Friend…

Robyn: And….. WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Crystal: I said, Yes…

Robyn: REALLY!?!

Crystal: Yeah… But I soon Regretted it the next day when He took me to a movie…

Robyn: What happened?

Crystal: He Pretended to Yawn and put his arm over me…

Robyn: then what!?!

Crystal: he, Reach for my chest…

Robyn: 0.0 THAT DOG!!!

Crystal: But that’s Not all… HE GRABBED ME!!!

Robyn: He got Boob?!?

Crystal: Yes… MY boob!!!

Robyn: That’s terrible… What Happened then?

Crystal: I scrame and got my self Kicked out of the Theater for ever… And that’s when I dumped him…

Robyn: That’s Terrible…

Crystal: OHH But it gets worse!

Robyn: How!?!?!

Crystal: He asked out another Girl The Second after I dumped him…

Robyn: That Buthead!!!

Crystal: I know…

The Pizza for Chris and Angel Arrived

Chris: Angel, I have to ask you something…

Angel: YES!!!

Crystal: Here it comes…

Robyn: 0.0


Chris: Will you be my Girl Friend?

Angel: YEEES!!!

Crystal: NOOOO!!!!!! *Jumps Over seat in between the 2 groups Screeming, and ends up on Chris’s Newly arrived Pizza*

Chris: What?!? Ohh hey Crystal 0.0… What are you Doing here…

Robyn: *eating Popcorn* This is getting good….

Crystal: I’m here to tell you that-

Angel: She heard the good News and She wanted to Congratulate us!

Crystal: -.- Yeah, That’s what I came here to say… *Talking under her breath* Whore…

Angel: What did you say?

Crystal: I said umm… I’m Going to walk out the door =D

Angel: Ohhh… Well Okay, BYE!!!

Crystal: Come on Robyn Let’s Go!

Robyn: AWW… but it was just getting interesting *She ate a huge hand full of Popcorn*

Crystal: *Grinding her teeth* NOW……*Growls*

Robyn: 0.0 OKAY, what ever you say!

Crystal and Robyn Left the Pizza place And went to the Colport gym. They walked in the door, Crystal still Very Mad…

Crystal: *She walked up to the desk* I WANT TO BATTLE THE GYM LEADER!!!! *She flashes her Trainer card at the person at the desk, who’s name just so happened to be Lora*

Robyn: *Sighs* Me too *Flashes trainer Card*

Lora: Okay, Just give me one second-

Crystal: NOW!!!!! *Growls*

Lora: O.O…. Right this way then
They Walked in the Gym and Robyn, Not watching where she was going. Walked Straight into the Pool that made up the Whole gym, except for 2 Platforms that The trainers were to stand on, and the Bleachers in which audience Members of the tradition Monday night show would sit…

Robyn: *Splashing around in the water* AAAHHH!!!! HELP ME!!!

Lora: STOP SPLASHING!!! You’ll attract The wild Pokemon!!!

Robyn: *Still splashing* Wild Pokemon 0.0 …. I thought this was a gym!!! I thought all Pokemon Belonged to the Gym Leader!?!

Lora: Well yes… Most of them do belong to her, but During this time of year she brings in all of the Migrating Pokemon from the north Seas so that she can study them, and then at the end of the year she lets them free again…

Robyn: *Still Splashing* HAHAHAHA!!!!

Crystal: *Growling* whats so funny, I haven’t beaten the gym leader yet!

Robyn: *Still Splashing* Some thing is TICKLING ME!!!!

Lora: Uh Oh…

Crystal: *Still Growling* What do you mean “Uh Oh”?

Lora: It’s the Snikly!

3 Beautiful Snikly *All different colors* Leaped out of the Water Giggleing and Circleing Robyn…

Robyn: Aww their so cute!!! *she scans them with her Pokedex*

Pokedex: Playful and Loving, These Creatures have the ability to Make anyone Laugh

Robyn: All right that’s enough Pokedex! *Closes Pokedex* HAHAHA!!! *Gigleing and splashing* Why are they all different colors?

Lora: Becuz they are from all over the world! And different climates can change the Appearance of a Pokemon…

Crystal: WHAT EVER!!! Can I just battle the gym leader now!!!

Lora: Fine-

Robyn: Hey what about me?!?

Lora: Just slowly swim over to me!

Robyn: *Starts swimming REALLY fast and making a lot of splash* OKAY!!!

Lora: NO!!! *All of a sudden a huge Purple Gyarados Popped out of the water and tried to eat Robyn*

Robyn: AAAHHH!!!!! *A Pokeball Fell out of her backpack andbegan to sink*

Lora: ROBYN!!!! SING!!!!

Robyn: Sing?!?

Lora: YES!!!

Robyn: *Singing* Please don’t eat me, Giant Gyarados… Please don’t Beat me, To a Pulp… I wana Live, and-

Lora: It’s working… *7 wild Seaweave Jumped Out of the water and repeatedly used Ice beam and blizzard on the Gyarados*

Gyarados: RAAAHH!!!!* The Gyarados Fled*

Robyn: *The Seaweave all left* That was a Relief… *She swam to safety and noticed her back pack was Open and one of her Pokeballs wasn’t there* O.O!!!! WHERE IS MY POKEBALL?!?

Lora: Ohh it must have fallen out, *A Young Seaweave Carrying the Pokeball in it’s Mouth came to Surface* Ohh look! There it is… Here, Seaweave Give the Nice Lady her Pokeball back!

The Seaweave Bounced the Ball on it’s head, and The Pokeball sucked the Pokemon in. The red light on the Button of the Pokeball went out in an Instent and the Pokeball Flew up to Robyn’s Hand

Robyn: O.O Did I just catch a Seaweave???

Lora: Looks like it!

Crystal: WHO CARES!!!! I wana get my badge!!!

Lora: Alright! Quin, you have a challenger!

Quin, the Gym leader, Popped out of the Water

Quin: Alright… *She swam to her platform as Crystal walked to hers*

Lora got up in the Bleachers and took her Position as the Referee

Lora: This Will be a 2 on 2 Battle… MAY THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!

Quin: Come on out, Snikloo!!! *A beautiful Red Snikloo Came out of it’s Pokeball and landed in the water*

Robyn: *Up in the Bleachers* Pokedex! *She pulled out her Pokedex* What is that thing!?!

Pokedex: Snikloo, The Evolvion of Snikly, Beware it’s Powerful Wings and Fins

Crystal: Come on out… Shadow!!! *Her Shadeshink came out and Landed on Crystals Head*

Robyn: 0.0 WHAT?!?

Quin: You must be new at this… A fire type is useless in this Gym!!! Snikloo, Use-

Crystal: *Growling* USE FLAMETHOWER IN THE WATER!!!

Quin:…. What’s happening?!? *The Shadeshink did as told and steam went everywhere*

Crystal: *Still Growling* NOW!!! Shadow duplicate!!! *It did as told and About 20 Shadeshink were created* AGAIN!!! * It kept using the attack until their were about 100 of it* NOW!!! EVERYONE! Use flamethrower! *They did as told until the Whole gym was filled with steam* SHADOW DUPLICATE AGAIN!!! * They all duplicated as they each disappeared Becuz the attack was wearing off* Now, Use QUICK ATTACK!!!

Quin: Try to dodge it!!! I can’t see you Snikloo!!!

Crystal: *GROWLING* gggrrr…. *The crowd of Shadeshink attacked the Snikloo* Now pull it out of the Water! *The Shadeshink grabbed the Water Pokemon and took it out of the water, and The steam cleared up*

Snikloo: Snik *Ow*

Lora: O.O, Snikloo is unable to Battle… Shadow is the winner…

Quin: Very Smart Strategy… Snikloo return! *the Pokemon was returned*

Crystal: *Growling* Just pick your next Pokemon…

Quin: Come on out, Gyarados!!! *A Gyarados Came out of it’s Pokeball and landed in the water* USE HYDRO PUMP!!! *A huge beam of water came thrusting toward the Shadeshink*

Crystal: *growling* USE SHADOW DUPLICATE THEN FLAMETHROWER!!! And make it a big one! * Shadow used most of it’s Power to Produce a small amount of Shadeshink and then used the Rest to Produce a Small Flamethrower attack* Bigger! *It was Warn out, But it pushed as hard as it Possibly could and Made a Big Enough Flame to hold back the Hydro Pump. But it didn’t have enough Power to keep it back for more then a few second!*

Quin: JUST GIVE UP!!! Your Pokemon Can’t hold out much longer!!!

Crystal: *Still growling* THAT’S WHAT YOU THINK!!! We’ve got Nerve! PUSH HARD SHADOW!!! I know you can do it! *The Duplicates started to vanish and the Flamethrower became Weaker and Weaker* SHADOW!!!

Shadow Shed what looked like a tear and started to glow as the Flamethower got stronger

Crystal: SHADOW!!! What is happening to you???

Robyn: It’s Evolveing!!!

Crystal: Oh my god… NO WAY!!! *The Shadeshink began to evolve and the Flamethower over Powered the Hydro Pump and the Fire thru the Gyaradis back against the wall and knocked him out* *The shadeshink evolved*


Shadow: FOUL!!!

Crystal: Pokedex! *She pulled out her pokedex*

Pokedex: Shadefoul, The evolved form of Shadeshink

Crystal: Yeah I know that, tell me something else!

Pokedex: Shadefoul are Silly, and Funny, They like to Play Tricks on traveling strangers

Crystal: That’s enough *She put her Pokedex away* Wow… I’m so proud of you Shadow!!!

Shadow: SHADE!!! *YAY!!!*

Quin: Well, here… *She returned her Gyarados and swam to crystal and gave her the Colport Wet Badge* You earned this…

Crystal: YES!!! We got the Badge shadow!!!

Shadow: FOUL!!! *YAY!!!*

Crystal: You did a great job, Now take a nice long napp *Shadow returned to his pokeball*

Robyn: MY TURN!!! *She jumped down from the bleachers* I would like to battle you Quin!!!

Quin: Alright!!! *She swam to her Platform* Lora, I only have 1 Pokemon left! So make it a One on one battle K?

Lora: You got it Quin!!! This will be a 1 on 1 battle!!! *Robyn got to her Platform* BEGIN!!!

Quin: Come on out…Horsea!!! *Horsea came out and plopped into the Water*

Robyn: Come on out… KENSHIN!!! *Kenshin came out and Landed on the Platform*

Quin: Use Bubble Beam!!! *The Horsea used a Bubble Beam*

Robyn: Dodge it and Fly above the water!!! *The Horsea missed Kenshin* KENSHIN Use whirlwind and slowly get into the water *Kenshin did as told and it created a whirlpool and Horsea was drug under the water!* Kenshin, fly away before you get caught up into the Whirlpool! *It did as told and Horsea was soo dizzy it got knocked out* YES!!!

Lora: Wow… Horsea is unable to battle! Robyn and The Scyther Win!!!

Robyn: YES!!!!! We did it!!! *Quin swam all the way to her and returned her horsea to it’s Pokeball*

Quin: Here ya go! *She handed her the Wet badge*

Robyn: YES!!! WE GOT THE WET BADGE!! Kenshin,

Kenshin: SCY!!! *YAY!!!*

Robyn: Return! *the Pokemon returned and Angel and Chris walked into the gym*

Angel: Looks like we got here just in time!

Chris: I’m here to challenge the Gym Leader?*He flashed his trainer Card*

Lora: Okay just let her heal her Pokemon… *Quin healed her Pokemon*

Quin: Another Battle… Okay, but it’s getting late so lets make it a 1 on 1 battle

Lora: Okay… *Chris walked to his platform but before he was there… Angel stopped him and handed him a Pokeball*

Angel: here, it’s Sparxs! He likes you! He’ll help you win…

Chris: But… I wanted to win with my own Pokemon…

Angel: Well, he is sort of yours too…


Chris: How?

Angel: Well I am your girl friend now…

Crystal: *her and Robyn went up in the stands* GGRRRR…..

Chris: oohhh…

Angel: And Plus he likes you, and since your Pokemon are too weak to-

Chris: What did you say?

Angel: Well-

Chris: My Pokemon are not weak! They were strong enough to beat you!

Angel: That’s only becuz I let you win…

Chris: O.O… What?!?

Angel: Oh… I thought you knew?

Chris: No… I didn’t I-

Angel: Listen, lets not Argue! Remember, I know best…*She bites his ear*

Chris: *Blushing* Yeah… You do my Angel…

Angel: Yes I do…*Kisses him*

Crystal: GRRR………..

Chris: Alright… *Walks up to Platform*

Lora: This will be a 1 on 1 battle… BEGIN!!!

Quin: Come on out Gyarados!!!*Gyarados came out and landed in the water*

Chris: Come on Sparxs! *Sparxs came out and hopped on Chris’s Shoulder*

Crystal: Hey!!! That’s Angel’s Pokemon!!!

Robyn: Guess she wanted him to win no matter what…

Chris: USE THUNDERBOLT!!! *Sparxs did as told and the Gyarados was knocked out*

Lora: Wow that was fast… Chris is the winner…

Quin: *She swam to Chris and handed him the badge* Here’s the Wet badge!!

Chris: YAY!!! I won the battle and got the wet badge!

Quin got out of the water in her pink Bikini and Chris stared at her chest…

Angel: * In the bleachers* 0.0, what is he doing…

Robyn: Looks like he is googling again…

Angel: I’ll fix that!!! *She got out of the bleachers, went up to 2 the pool and splashed some water on her chest and ran up to the Platform chris was on* Hey Baby…

Crystal: Slot…

Robyn: What did you say?

Crystal: I said… Umm… She’s NOT handlying this the right way…

Robyn: Ohh… YEAH! I would ounch him in the nose!

Angel: Hey…

Chris: Ohh hey! *Looks at angels chest* This is my Girl friend angel

Crystal: GRRR….

Quin: Hi!

Chris: *Rappes his arm around Angel and reaches for her chest*

Angel: *He finaly gets a boob* O.O What was that?

Robyn: Oh My God…

Crystal: O.O He didn’t…

Robyn: He did…

Chris: Oh nothing just, relaxing my arm…

Angel: What about your Hand?

Chris: It’s uhh…. Exercising…

Angel: By Squeazing my-

Quin: You guys better go, I’m closing down the gym…

Angel: *She throws him off her* We’ll talk later…

Everyone left the gym. Chris and the gang decided to head on down to the Next City called Pindo *P-in-d-O*…They walked for about an hour And…

Robyn: You’ve got to be kidding me…

Chris: Nope…

Crystal: How are we gona cross that???

Angel: Sprout wings and fly?

Robyn: hey look… It’s a sign…

There was a white sign with blue Letters that read…

Chris: Too get Across the Ocean is a challenge… If you can’t figure out away across then you don’t deserve to make it to the next gym….

The all paused…

Crystal: Oh No…

Angel: You guys won’t be abel to get your badges in tofor the grand festival

Robyn: #@&%!!!

Angel, Crystal, and Chris: O.O

Chris: I didn’t even know that was a word…

Robyn: It doesn’t matter now… We’re never gona be champions…

Chris: I’m never gona be Attacked by a crowd of girls!!!

Angel: *Coughs* eh em…

Chris: Which is Okay Cuz I’v got you Honey!...

Crystal: GGGRRRR…

Angel: Good save…

Narrator: Will They get across the Ocean to Pendo Town? Find out next time on… The Journey!!!

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TKxKari224 on December 20, 2007, 11:16:23 PM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224UWAHH! chris is a sicko! >.<

i wanna hear more about lucky and milli ^^

i like those two :3

AlleyCat17 on August 21, 2007, 1:44:08 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow awesome chapter and you did a really great job on it.and i hope you update soon please.

PunkWolfGirl on August 4, 2007, 11:31:11 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl*Ninth Comment* LMAO!!!! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST STORY ON HERE IVE EVER READ!!!! ROFLMAO!!! -Cough Hack Cough- Anyway.... Yes... I LOVE This Story!!! ^^ Do You Already Have The Next Few Chapters About Them Figured Out...? Cuz I Have An Idea.... >=D The Shadeshink's Name Is Indeed Shadow. ^^ You Nailed The Whole Chapter!!! LOVED IT!!! Awesome Work!!! KEEP IT UP!!!! -Explodes-

Alsooooo... It Took me Like An Hour To Read This!!!! LMAO!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 5, 2007, 9:18:51 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYAY!!! someone else finaly commented!!! and yeah, its very long!*Imagion how long it took me to write it?*

But yeah, the next chapter *which Will be added either tomorrow or the day after that, depends on if I'm on* will be Lucky, Mili, Kara, and Mocha's Story =D and then after that I will just keep going till everyone is at the 5th or 4th gym and THEN I will add the group chapter and then I will add chapters up untill the next group chapter and then after that the movie Event! lol I'm open to your Ideas =D

and did you read all the chapters to the other story =D lol you have alot of catchin up to do, and untill I know that you and Sasukesgirl have read it then I'm not gona add a chapter to that lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 3, 2007, 9:22:24 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol 8??? SO CLOSE! but not close enough!!! 8 out of 20 people?!? I'M NOT POSTING THAT CHAPTER UNTILL ATLEAST 9 OF YOU COMMENT!!

Aquaberry15 on August 2, 2007, 11:40:59 PM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15OMG that was funny! XD I coulden't stop laughing, you my sir are the best at writing pokemon OC stories! XD *starts coughing from laughing*

boykingkilla on August 1, 2007, 9:20:07 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaOMG, FUNNIEST THING EVER!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 1, 2007, 2:58:34 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101*singsong voice*Somebody's Jelous^^*normall voice*Awsome^^

katara719 on August 1, 2007, 1:53:54 AM

katara719 on
katara719Nice! Great addition to the story. :D
~katara

cooleo on July 31, 2007, 1:40:08 PM

cooleo on
cooleosweet.

sharp-fang on July 31, 2007, 10:07:53 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangYeeey!I love it!You got Angel perfect!^-^
But Sparx talks remember?^^
But he only says Jooo! when he attacks!^-^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on July 31, 2007, 10:14:27 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYeah I know, It's just I wasn't sure if I could let your Pokemon talk and not everyone elses lol ^^'

Thanks for reading!!! =D and for the comment =D