Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sea Creep and The New Sailor Scout

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 4 - Sea Creep and The New Sailor Scout

Chapter 4 - Sea Creep and The New Sailor Scout
Preview:

Hazel: Today on our show, I go on my 8th grade trip to the Beach!!! But unfortunately for me… Aries comes with me -.-

Aries: HEY!!

Hazel: There seems to be Something fishy in the water… Is there? Will I be able to defeat? Just stay there and I’ll Show you! *Makes pose*
_________________________________________________

They were on a Bus Taking them to the Beach For their 8th grade trip that only happens twice a year unless it’s a nice day in spring or fall…

Emily: YES, YES, YES!!! I can’t wait to get there!!!

Suzie: YEAH!!! The WHOLE 8th grade will be there!!!

Lily: Yeah including the Hotty with the Great Body, Bryan Begalstein!!! *She sighed ad hearts fluttered around her…*

The rest of the Girls did the same except Hazel

Hazel: Um… Something tells me you all like Bryan???

Everyone: DUH!!!

Emily: Why, Don’t you?!?

Hazel: Well I-

Lily: I KNOW SOMETHING WAS UP!!! I should have known, you letting Leo Spend the night at your House, becuz he “Had an Allergic Reaction to one of the Cats, and he fainted” was just an Excuse for what you Guys Really Did THE OTHER Night…

Hazel: O.o *thinking* OHH NOO!!!! She knows that I’m Sailor Crescent and That I was up all night turning that Cat Monster into Moon Dust…

Hazel: What would that be??? *Nervous*

Lily: You… MADE SMORES IN THE MICROWAVE WITHOUT ME!!!

Hazel: *Wiping sweet off her forehead* Yeah… You got us =D

Emily: NO!!! That’s not what Happened…

Suzie: O.o

Emily: Just Think about it… A Guy and a girl in the Same House???

Everyone: O.O

Emily: THEY MADEOUT!!!

Hazel: *thinking* AAAAAHHHH!!! How could she even Think that!!!

Aries: *In hazel’s Backpack/Purse, trying not to laugh* This is to good! I Gota come to school with Hazel More Often!!!

Lily: Hazel, You made out with Leo…. WITH OUT ME???

Hazel: No I swear I didn’t *Nervous*

Emily: Yeah you did, I can See you Blushing… *Hazel Began to blush* SEE!

Hazel: THAT’S ONLY BECUZ YOU SAID I BLUSHED, and it made me blush…

Emily: No no no… *She’s talking in a teasing Tone* You like him, You 2 Made out last night!!! Yeah! It was al a big Fancy Date! First he took you with him to the Pet shop so he could charm you with his Sensitivity toward Animals! And That’s Where he got that Scratch on his face!!! A Calico Cat with Rabies Went wild on him… And Then You Patched his face up and Fell madly in love with him, and you took him home with you so you could make out for hours on in!!! But it was too Dark For Leo To go home, and Becuz He doesn’t have any Parents, so it wasn’t a Problem for him to Spend the night!!!

Hazel: O.o What???

Emily: SO… Admit it!!!

Hazel: NO!!! The Story I told you was true!!! I swear!!!

Emily: I don’t believe you…

All there Girls: Hazel Likes Leo!!! *In a teasing Tone* NAH, NAH, NAH, NAH!!!!

Hazel: Okay you’ve had your fun… *She turns toward the window of the seat she was sitting in*

A few minutes later they were at the Beach. The Got out of the Bus and Hazel Went Straight in the water, putting Aries, that was in her bag on the sand … Leo was out Deep, he was riding the waves… Hazel Swam toward him riding on her Buggy board, as Hazels friends Began to whisper about her and Leo… When…

Leo: AAAHH!!! HELP!!! SOMETHINGS DRAGGING ME UNDER!!!! *He was Being pulled under At an alarm Rate*

Aries: *She jumped out of the Bag*…*Thinking* I’ve Got A bad Feeling coming From inside the water

Hazel: LEO!!! *She tried to help him but her foot was Tied to her Boogie board and Leo Was Under water… and the Boogie board kept her from going to far under the water…* LEO!!! SOMEONE HELP HIM!!!

DK: I’m On it!!! *DK Was Swimming so fast, she was Making Huge waves behind her… When she Pasted up Hazel, The waves Plus the waves from the Ocean Carried Her to Shore*

Hazel: LEO!!!

DK: *Under water* *thinking* Something’s dragging him Under… *She began to swim faster, but Leo was still sinking to fast for her… She began to run out of breath When…She Grabbed his Foot and Felt the scaly Hand of the thing pulling him under…* What was that… *She swam him to the service… Unfortunately He was Knocked out from loss of breath and it was a hole lot Harder to swim him to shore*

Leo: …………………

Hazel: *Hazel Dashed toward Leo as Everyone on the beach Crowded around him* LEO!!!

Suzie: *Standing right next to Hazel along with the other girls* I hope he’s Alright…

DK: Stand back Everyone!!! *She pressed on his chest with her hands, and then put her ear to his chest* He’s still not breathing… *She Held his Nose With one hand and Opened his Mouth with the Other hand and Took a deep breath and…Gave Him CPR by locking her Lips with his and Breathing for him*

Suzie: O.o Looks like you’ve got some competion …

Lily: Yeah, she’s Giving him the Kiss of Life…

Emily: Yeah, and She’s Good looking too! The Odds are he’s gona dump you and go with her Hazel…

Hazel: RRGGGGG…..*She growled* HE’S *Grinding her teeth* not… MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Ms. Mead: Did I just Hear you say Leo was your Boyfriend Hazel?

Hazel: RRggg…. No I-

Ms. Mead: Well in that Case….. SAVE HIM!!! We Must Reunite these 2 Lovers!!!

Hazel: O.O…. WHAT?!?

DK: Come on, Wake up!!! *She gave him CPR again*

Emily: There she Goes Again!!! I’m Afrraid you won’t have a Boyfriend after this…

Lily: Yeah… Who is that Girl anyway???

Suzie: Oh, Her Name is DK!!! She’s in Mr. Grant’s Class!!!

Lily: You Meen She’s In the Advanced Class O.o I CAN BARELY PASS THE REGULAR CLASSES!!!

Leo: *Coughing up water* Uhh…

DK: *Holding Leos Head up* He’s Waking up!!!

Aries: *Watching from a few Yards Away* I’ve Got a Weird Feeling from her too…

Leo: *Still Coughing up the Water* What Happened???

DK: You Were Being Pulled under the Water By something-

Ms. Mead: YAY!!! He’s Alive!!! That means the Hazel-

Hazel: Ms. Mead can you go get my Lunch box, I left it in the bus…

Ms. Mead: Alright dear!!! Just let me Get my Bag Away From the water, The tide is coming in!

Hazel: Alright!!!

She walked over to get her bag as it was Engulfed By the Water… She reached for it, and found a Slimy Green, Scaly Hand on it…

Ms. Mead: What the? AAAHHH!!!!

The Owner of the hand stood up… It was a Monster

Monster: RAAAAHH!!! *The Monster took a deep Breath and Inhaled Everyone On the Beaches energy*

Ms. Mead: What’s Happening… I feel so Weak!!!

Suzie: AAAHHH!!!!

All of a sudden… People Began to faint

Aries: HAZEL!!! *Aries was on top of the bus and evaded The Monsters Power…*

Hazel: RIGHT!!! *She was Hiding Behind a Large Garbage Bin*

DK: What is going on here… *She Looked at the Monster* AAAHHH!!!!! She Signaled Leo To run* I’ll Stall Leo, you go!!!

Leo: Right!!!

DK: *She threw a Sea Shell at the Monster* HEY!!! CREEP!!! Over here!!!

Hazel: DK??? Ohh No… She can’t Possibly Defeat him… CRESCENT PRISM POWER!!!!

She Threw up her hand and she started to glow! All Of Sudden she started Floating, And Spinning as her Long Beautiful Hair Swirled around with her…Crescent Moons went everywhere…Once the Crescent Moons Pasted, There were 2 Beautiful Colored Ribbons. One was Black and the other was Gold… These ribbons Burst out of her Golden Jewel On her Chest, and rapped around the rest of her torso. The Ribbons Flashed as more Crescent Moons went everywhere, and behind the Crescent Moon, was a Beautiful white torso, with a Black ribbon with the Golden jewel on top of it… As she was Spinning Ribbons Started to come Out near the Bottom of the Torso, at the waist… The Ribbons flashed as once again Crescent Moons went everywhere, and a lovely Yellow skirt appeared….She held her hands up and Ribbons went up and down her arms, The Ribbons Flashed as Crescent Moons Went everywhere. And She then had White long gloves on…Then She did a flip as ribbons Went down her legs and Burst into Crescent Moons, and once the Moons Past, She was Wearing Black Boots with a Crescent Moon on the top of each boot… Her Forehead had a Yellow glowing Cresent Moon On it… Sparkles went everywhere as her Forehead gained a Tiara with a Black Jewel on it, as well as 2 Small Crescent Moons, one on each side of the jewel… Her neck gained a Black Choker with a Crescent Moon on the Front of it… And Lastly her Ears Gained Ear Rings with long Crescent Moons on them… She then Turned around and Posed…

Sailor Crescent: But I Can… *She came out of Hiding* Hey Negacreep!!! I Am Sailor Crscent, The Champion of Justice and Guardian of the Planets Uranus, and Neptune, and I will Right wrongs and Triumph Over Trash Like you!!! *She Makes Pose*

Monster: *Not Paying any Attention to Sailor Crescent* COME BACK HERE!!! *Her Slimy Green tail Grabbed Leo* YOUR MINE!!! YOU 2 Faced Cheat sheet!

Leo: Huh???

Sailor Crescent: HELLO!!!! OVER HERE!!! *Trying to get the Monsters attention* I’m the one you want… Remember me?!? The Sailor Brat?!?

Monster: And you… STUPID LITTLE MERMAID!!! *She Grabbed DK* This is the Final Time I See you Lip Locking with my Fiancé!!!

DK: Huh?!?

Monster: *She Threw Leo Deep into the Ocean* I’ll Come After you soon HONEY!!! But you… *She squeezes DK* I’m Gona Steal ALL Of your Energy…

Sailor Crescent: Something Tells me this Monster isn’t Working for the Negaverse -.-

Aries: No Kidding… But it’s still on a wild Rampage!!! It’s going to Take everyone’s energy!!!

DK: LET ME GO!!!

Monster: HOLD STILL!!! *The Monster Opened it’s mouth and Began to Suck DK’s Energy*

Sailor Crescent: DK!!!

DK: AAAHHH!!! *a Glowing Teal Triton Appeared on her Forehead*

Monster: What is this Glowing?!? AAAHHHH!!!!! *The Face of a Monster started to turn into Moon Dust, and the Monster Opened her mouth wider so she could further Suck DK’s Energy*

Aries: That’s the Symbol… The Symbol of Triton!

Sailor Crescent: Crescent…………………… LOVE HURTS!!! *The Hearts Knocked the Monster away from DK* DK Run!!!

Aries: *DK Ran toward the Bus* DK!!!

DK: O.O Huh??? Did you just-

Aries: Here take this, then help defeat that Monster… *Aries does a Flip and A Beautiful Power Stick with the Symbol of triton on It appeared. Aries Tossed The Stick To DK* Hold this up and Say… Triton Star Power!!!

DK: Okay…..Triton Star Power!!!

She Began to Glow As She Held Up that Stick… She Span around holding the stick, as Stars and Moons Trailed Behind it. And The Stars and Moons Stood still As Water Washed over them and Soon Completely Covered DK… The Stars and Moons Began to Glow and All The Water on DK Fell off and She was wearing a Blue and Teal Sailor Out fit with Blue Boots and a Teal Bow… A Blueish Glowing Jewel Appeared on, Her Forehead As Lovely Blue and Teal Jewelry Was added to her face and Ears… The Jewel Stopped Glowing and it Became a Center Jewel to the Newly Appeared Tiara on her Forehead…She Then Turned Around and Made a Pose…

Aries: You are Sailor Triton

Sailor Triton: Cool… Now What?!?

Aries: GO KILL THE MONSTER!!!

Sailor Triton: Right!!!

Sailor Crescent: *Fighting off the Monster with Love Hurts* HI YA!!! *She threw another Batch of Hearts and Knocked the Monster away*

Sailor Triton: *She Popped up out of No Where* HEY MONSTER!!! *The Monster looked at her*

Monster: Yes, it’s you… Your Different Some how…

Sailor Triton: THAT’S RIGHT!!! I Have Transformed Into the Champion of Justice… I Am… SAILOR C!!!

Sailor Crescent: O.o What?!?!?!?!?! That’s Impossible!!!

Sailor Triton: Why?!? For all you Know I could Be Sailor C!!!

Sailor Crescent: No You see… It really Is impossible Becuz… I’M SAILOR C!!!! AKA Sailor Crescent…

Sailor Triton: Ohh…

Sailor Crescent: Did you like miss My Speech or something?

Sailor Triton: Well… I was Kind of Busy Getting my Energy Drained…

Monster: Speaking of energy… *She Opened her Mouth and Prepared to suck their Energy While they were Talking when…*

Tuxedo Mini Mask: STAR BOLTS!!! *To Beams of Golden Sun Light Shot the Monster and Knocked it to the ground with it’s Mouth Closed* TAKE THAT NEGA SCUM!!!....SAILOR CRESCENT!!! SAILOR TRITON!!! Get your Head in the Game!!!

Sailor Scouts: RIGHT!!!

Sailor Triton: *Whispering* Who’s the Hotty in the Cape!!

Sailor Crescent: That’s Tuxedo Mini Mask…

Sailor Triton: Wait… If we Transform and become Sailor Scouts, Then He would have to Transform to Become Tuxedo Mini Mask… And THAT MEANS That He could be… Bryan!!!

Sailor Crescent: Who is this “Bryan” I hear about? Everyone says he’s a major Hotty…

Sailor Triton: Well, He’s Only the Hottest Guy In school…

Tuxedo Mini Mask: HELLO!?!?! Did you not just here me say GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!!!

Sailor Triton: YEP IT’S HIM!!! That is totally Bryan…

Sailor Crescent: Why do you think so?

Sailor Triton: Becuz, Bryan is a Basket Ball STAR, and he just Totally said “Get your Head in the GAME”

Sailor Crescent: Hhmm I See your Point…

Monster: WOULD YOU 2 STOP BLABBER MOUTHING!!!

Sailor Crescent: HELLO!?! We’re Talking HERE!!!

Tuxedo Mini Mask: O.o

Monster: RRRRGggg….AAAARRRGGG!!!!

Sailor Triton: WE’RE TALKING HERE!!! That’s it… Lets Finish this Nega Creep off first… Triton… *she Began to Spin Around, and She Gathered Beautiful Blue energy in her Hands* WATER SLICE!!! *She Threw The Energy And Sliced thru the Monsters Chest*

Monster: AAAHHH!!!

Sailor Crescent:*She Crosses her arms across her chest and Started Spinning* Uranus…Neptune… TWISTER SISTERS!!! *She Suddenly stopped and Pulled her arms off her chest and then 2 Twisters shot out of her hands and Knocked all the people down as they took 2 separate paths… When The 2 twisters (Turning separate ways) Met against the Monster* TAKE THIS!!!

Monster: *She Was Split into 2 By Water Slice and Grinded into Moon Dust By the Twister Sisters…* AAAHHH!!!

Tuxedo Mini Mask: O.o I guess my work is done *He disappeared*…

Sailor Crescent and Sailor Triton: You’ve just Been Moon Dusted…

Sailor Triton: Now Like I was Saying About Bryan-

Sailor Crescent: Umm… We Can Talk Later… But First, Lets Power Down…

They Both Powered Down

Aries: Good Job Girls…

Hazel: DK?!? You’re a Sailor Scout?!?

DK: Hazel??? Wow, Small World aint it…

Hazel: You’re telling me…

They Noticed Everyone Waking up including Leo who was just Washed up on shore… A Few Hours Pasted and everything was back to Normal except now Hazel Had a Partner in Crime… Oh and We Can’t forget about this Little Rumar

Hazel: *Laughing at a Joke that Leo Said… When The Girls walked up*…

Suzie: Ohh, How are you Love birds doing?

Leo: Love Birds?

Emily: *Laughing* YEAH! Hazel, Told us that She Loves You and She doesn’t want you to Dump Her for DK (Even though she did save your Laugh)

DK: What?!?

Leo: Love?!?

Hazel: Um… Well You See I-

Leo: Hazel… *Laughing/Teasing* I didn’t Know you felt so strongly…

Hazel: -.- Haha Very Funny…

Everyone except Hazel: *Laughing*




Sailor Says:
Hazel: Today On our Show, Someone Was Making up things about Me and Leo That Weren’t true… Well that is wrong, and if you see someone getting picked On about something that wasn’t true, Help them out So they don’t get Embarrassed, And Don’t Ever do it either!!! And if it happens to you don’t pay attention!!!

DK: Practice What you Preach Hazel…

Aries: YEAH!!!

Hazel: OHH SHUT UP!!! Sailor Crescent Says!!! *Giggles*

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 20, 2007, 11:36:44 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101this chapter ROTFLOLLMAO^0^

Sasukesgirlfriend on August 5, 2007, 12:07:09 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendOH GAWD...I hate rumors it's like a small sample of hell -_-. AND YESH I APPEAR! But where's my Tony?lol (Tony my puppy?) But that's okay!

AND I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I COULDN'T BREATH!LOL

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 5, 2007, 12:43:23 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYAY!!! tomorrow if I'm on I'll try to add a chappy for this =D and sorry about tony, I couldn't find a place to put him

Sasukesgirlfriend on August 6, 2007, 1:28:23 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendIt's okay Leo =3

AlleyCat17 on August 4, 2007, 2:26:18 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17yeah a new sailor scout and a awesome chapter.and i hope you update soon please :3

FallOutGirlAARHinder on August 3, 2007, 8:56:31 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderhow many times do i got to tell ppl this thing...??? WERE NOT LOVE BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and who is the owner of DK aka Sailor Triton????


oh well


IM GLAD UR NOT DEAD THOUGH AND THAT I GOT A PARTNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^ =D

GREAT CHAPPY BRO!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 3, 2007, 9:29:36 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskif you wana chat go to my story "Hey carlos it's me Tuxedo_Mini_Mask" it's a story i started so that when my friend carlos joineed he would have an easy way to reach me :)

FallOutGirlAARHinder on August 3, 2007, 9:32:46 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderok

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 3, 2007, 9:00:54 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskWhy don't you ask Sasukesgirlfriend and thanks I'm glad you liked it =D

FallOutGirlAARHinder on August 3, 2007, 9:05:58 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindershes my first partner?? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess who became a sailor scout before the others gets to show up before the others ^^ i guess later in the story Sailor Celestial comes up because there was a trial for what Moon_Princess's scout is called

if not because it took so long to get her up there it will be Sailor Black Hole^^ idc whos my next partner though

but i hope rumors stop soon T_T

emily, lily, etc. will stop


but whos Tuxedo_Mini_Mask???? O_O it cant be u unless......*goes into thought and thinks it out* I GOT IT ILL JUST BE QUIET UNTIL EVERYONE FINDS OUT FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 3, 2007, 9:12:37 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYeah let them find out for them Selfs ;)
LOL!!! The true Tuxedo Mini Mask is... YOU!!! LOL JK

But I honestly Can't decide... lol... JK I know who it is but I'm Not tellin lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on August 3, 2007, 9:14:11 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinder*takes deep breath and talks fast* ijustgottawaituntiltheclimaxofthestorysotheycanfindoutandiknowimright

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 3, 2007, 9:18:51 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol... Long confoe, time for you to start a new one lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on August 3, 2007, 9:19:55 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindertry and split the words up and u'll c what it says u just got to look closer

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 3, 2007, 9:24:17 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskI know, lol I read it, I meen that This confoe we're making is 2 long, make a new comment so that The commputers do lagg as much lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on August 3, 2007, 9:14:39 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderthats going to be hard 4 u to read^^

Moon_Princess on August 3, 2007, 8:47:59 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessGreat chapter! Hurray, a new scout! ^.^
Update soon, okies? =D


~Moon_Princess

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on August 3, 2007, 8:54:52 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskGlad you liked the new chapters =D and There should be an update tomorow unless I am to busy, Which I highly dobt that lol