Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Aries, We Have a Problem!

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 9 - Aries, We Have a Problem!

Chapter 9 - Aries, We Have a Problem!
Hazel: Today On our show We're having issues with the New and "Improoved" Team... There is only one Monster today on the Show that wants to hurt me and thats... Moonara!!! Keep watching and I'll Show you why! *Makes Pose*

_______________


It was a calm day after the insident at the temple when...

Sailor Crescent: AAHH!!! *Sailor Black Whole Had Opened a black Whole due to her Anger Issues...And well Now Half of the Town Is being consummed by a black whole.* Last Time I train With you!!!

Sailor Crescent: I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HER THAT HAZEL!!!

Sailor Triton: I Didn't mean to, it just sort of slipped out...

Sailor Black Hole: Hazel!!! I'm going to Absorb you faster than I could Do that peace of rubish you call A Tanning Bed!!!

Sailor Crescent: Someones P.M.Sing!!! *She mummbled to Triton as she ran away from Black Whole*

Sailor Triton: Stop it Crescent! Your ONly Feading the Fire!!!

Sailor Black Hole: Speaking of Feading, It's time for you to be the next meal for my Black Whole!!! *The Black whole she held in her hands got bigger*

Sailor Crescent: AAAHH!!! I'm Sorry It's just you are a little Pale...

Sailor Black Hole: I'll Show you Whats Pale!!!

Aries: That is Enough! Sailor Black Whole put that thing away Before you absorb the whole town!!!

Sailor Black Hole: Fine... *she closed her hands, Withdrawing the Black Whole and Powering Down*

They all Powered down. They went to bed at Moonara's "For a sleep over" when as Moonara Went to sleep... DK and Hazel Planned Something very mischievous...

Hazel: Okay, I'll put it on her... *The sprayed her hand with Shaveing Cream* Now you Tickle her Nose!

DK: RIGHT!!! *She held up a huge feather and tickled Moonara's Nose. Moonara's Hand Slapped her face and the Cream went everywhere... DK and Hazel Laughed and Laughed*

Hazel: All right thats enough... I think we should-

Moonara: *She began to wake*

Hazel: Wipe that stuff off her before she wakes up!!! *They wiped it off her face, and she went stedily back to sleep... Hazel Was relieved...* well I Thin it's Time for bed

DK: RIGHT!!! *They prepared for bed when all of a sudden...*

Moonara: Black Hole Star Power!!! *Moonara Began to Sleep Walk as she held up her Power Stick*

Hazel: Is she...

DK: Sleep Walking???

Hazel: More Like Sleep Transforming!!!

Moonara Held Up the Black and White Wand. The Tip of the Wand Mimiced a Black whole and White Stars Circled Her in the black back round. The Stars Zoomed in on her Body, and As One Hit Her Chest a White Leotard Looking Thing Apeared on her, and then A Black Bow with a White Jewel In the Middle Appeared, Folowed By a Black Skirt, White Gloves and Black Jewelry. Her Tiara Had a black Jewl with Tiny white Specks that resembled Stars on it. She Span Around and Made a Pose.

Sailor Black Hole: I am Sailor Black Hole, and in the Name of all that is Right, I will Punish you!!! *She Pointed At Hazel and Dk*

Hazel: Waaah???

DK: She's Deffentally Sleep walking!!!

Sailor Black Hole: Take this Nega Scum!!! Black Hole... Dark Tunnle!!! *She Held Out her hands as a Mini Black Hole Formed in her hands as she spant around* .... *She Absorbed A Vase and Shot it back out at DK*

DK: AAHH!!! *She dodged it* Quick Hazel Transform!!!

Hazel: Huh?

DK: She thinks this is a real battle... In other words if we can't wake her up then we're gona be moon dust!!!

Hazel: Got cha!... Crescent Prism Power!!

She held her hand up as she Started to glow! All Of Sudden she started Floating, And Spinning as her Long Beautiful Hair Swirled around with her…Crescent Moons went everywhere…Once the Crescent Moons Pasted, There were 2 Beautiful Colored Ribbons. One was Black and the other was Gold… These ribbons Burst out of her Golden Jewel On her Chest, and rapped around the rest of her torso. The Ribbons Flashed as more Crescent Moons went everywhere, and behind the Crescent Moon, was a Beautiful white torso, with a Black ribbon with the Golden jewel on top of it… As she was Spinning Ribbons Started to come Out near the Bottom of the Torso, at the waist… The Ribbons flashed as once again Crescent Moons went everywhere, and a lovely Yellow skirt appeared….She held her hands up and Ribbons went up and down her arms, The Ribbons Flashed as Crescent Moons Went everywhere. And She then had White long gloves on…Then She did a flip as ribbons Went down her legs and Burst into Crescent Moons, and once the Moons Past, She was Wearing Black Boots with a Crescent Moon on the top of each boot… Her Forehead had a Yellow glowing Cresent Moon On it… Sparkles went everywhere as her Forehead gained a Tiara with a Black Jewel on it, as well as 2 Small Crescent Moons, one on each side of the jewel… Her neck gained a Black Choker with a Crescent Moon on the Front of it… And Lastly her Ears Gained Ear Rings with long Crescent Moons on them… She then Turned around and Posed…

Dk: Triton Star Power!!!

She Began to Glow As She Held Up her wand… She Span around holding the wand, as Stars and Moons Trailed Behind it. And The Stars and Moons Stood still As Water Washed over them and Soon Completely Covered DK… The Stars and Moons Began to Glow and All The Water on DK Fell off and She was wearing a Blue and Teal Sailor Out fit with Blue Boots and a Teal Bow… A Blueish Glowing Jewel Appeared on, Her Forehead As Lovely Blue and Teal Jewelry Was added to her face and Ears… The Jewel Stopped Glowing and it Became a Center Jewel to the Newly Appeared Tiara on her Forehead…She Then Turned Around and Made a Pose…

Sailor Triton: well... Lets see if a nice cold bath withh Wake you up... Triton... COLD FROUNT!!! *She Span Around with her Arms Hands out. 2 small balls formed in the palm of her hands and she threw them, One after the other at the ground makeing 2 huge splashs on top of Black Hole... When Black Hole*

Sailor Black Hole: Black Hole... Dark Tunnle!!! *She Held Out her hands as a Mini Black Hole Formed in her hands as she spant around* .... *She Absorbed the attack and Shot it back out at Triton*

Sailor Triton: AAHHH!!! The Water is very Cold...

Sailor Crescent: Well How about a little Twister action!!!

Sailor Triton: NO!!! You could Kill her!!

Sailor Crescent: Okay... well Then...

Sailor Triton: you Destract her While I work on my new technique!!!

Sailor Crescent; RIGHT!! *She up to Sailor Black Hole* Hey over here, Pale Hole!!!

Sailor Black Hole: That BLACK HOLE!!! *She turned to fight Crescent*

Sailor Triton: Well Here it goes!!! Triton Splash!!! *She Span Around and a small wave washed over Black Hole and she woke up*

Sailor Crescent: that was your techneque??!

Sailor Triton: It Worked didn't It?!? *They powered down*

Moonara: What happened??

Hazel: you Were sleep walking...

Moonara: Really?

DK: Yeah! You Almost turned us inside out with that Dark Tunnle of yours!!!

Moonara: ohh well that happeneds alot this Time Of Mounth... ^^;

Hazel: I told you she Was P.M.Sing...*They laughed and Continued their Night in Peace*

Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today I Made fun Of Moonara today By telling her she needed to go to a tanning bed... Well I'm Here to tell you I was right in Comfronting My Friend but I wasn't right to be so Picky. Peple it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside it's just whats on the inside that counts... Well unless your Tuxedo Mini Mask, Then your all Around Perfect... Sailor Crescent Says! *Giggles then makes Pose*

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 23, 2007, 10:36:35 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101lol tis chappter craked me up^0^

PunkWolfGirl on October 8, 2007, 3:19:12 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlLMAO.

Awesome Chappy! [:

Bwaha

That Is So Moonara! xD

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 8, 2007, 6:34:36 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol!!! XD!!! Don't forget to read the other chapters... And Comment so I know you read them =D lol

Moon_Princess on October 7, 2007, 3:51:57 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessLol, I have a friend that's really pale. XD

Awesome chappie! ^^


~Moon_Princess

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 4, 2007, 12:28:27 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im sorry(i am P.M.Sing) but she can be pale*hides behind DK* DONT KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but TMM ISNT perfect...*turns nose up* until that chappy comes...

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 4, 2007, 12:31:09 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL!! Not fair!! He's always and totaly 110% Perfect and thanks =D and your PMSing right now? lol oh god!!! RUN FOR COVER!!! lol JK

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 4, 2007, 12:33:11 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderits not that bad(i started Mon. but good thing im happy go lucky during that time) DONT MAKE FUN OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all u guys got to worry about and protect his ur jewels

chicks go through labor, P.M.Sing, emotions, etc.

FEMALES R STRONGER THAN GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND U CANT ARGUE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 4, 2007, 11:13:57 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendNice chappie!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 4, 2007, 11:39:36 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol don't forget to read #8 lord child! your skipping chapters and you might get lost! shame shame! lol

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 4, 2007, 11:49:09 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendI read that chapter. So shame shame on you!lol I'm going to my desk now -.-*sleeps on a desk* *has a dream about me flying*

Dream Me: I CAN FLY! MWHAHAHAHA!

Real Me: Fly. I. *snore*

lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 4, 2007, 12:02:29 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL!!! I hurt to burst your bubble, Oh wait who Am I kidding =D *Pops dream Bubble and you come crashing down* Heheheh...

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 4, 2007, 12:16:13 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendReal Me: Your mean Leo! *starts to cry*

You: Your mody today. Sorry.

Dream Me and Real Me: GOT YA! *sticks out tong* *laughs*

You: I'm going to get you for that!

Dream Me and Real Me: Uh oh...*starts run away*

5 mintues later...

You: Darian has a lot of energy to day. *walks in a room*

Me: Hehe he...

You: Come out here! I know your here!

Me: I know. BUT WHERE?

You: I'm guessing in that...HOT DOG STAND?! Oh well *walks over there*

Me: *throws a paper ball at you* It was so funny. he he

You: You had sugar today, didn't you?

Me: *nods raptly*

You: And COFFEE?!

Me: Yesh, capytin.

You: I see. *pulls a string* Merry Christmas. *Math homework like really hard homework falls on me*

Me: I hate this 3:<!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 4, 2007, 12:22:56 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL and thats why I'm failing Math lol

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 4, 2007, 12:28:39 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendI see -.- *shoves cookie down your throat* The magic cookie -.-...Grants 3 wishes...(THAT WAS FRICKN' RANDOM!LOL)