Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Purpose, The Destiny, The Evil Tacktics

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 11 - The Purpose, The Destiny, The Evil Tacktics

Chapter 11 - The Purpose, The Destiny, The Evil Tacktics
Hazel: Today on our Show, Aries Reveals Our True Destiny As Sailor Scout... Stay Right There and I'll Show you The Rest! *Makes Pose*

________________________

Elder Nexes: What Have you brung me Nikku...

Nick *Nikku*: All of this energy *He opened his hands and Ball of Golden Energy Burst from his hands*

Elder Nexes: *the Elder Gasped* That Energy Shines like the Morning Sun!!! Give it here...*Many Negacreeps Crowded around Nikku from the energy* GET AWAY FROM HIM!!! that energy is mine... *The Ball of energy Floated to him*...Yes... *He Absorbed the Energy* YES!!! *All of his Ringcals Faded away. His Hair went from White to black and his Nails grew out as well as his teeth. His Voice Raised an Octive, and his Powers were restored* YES!!! I feel great... Nikku, I'll Expect More energy... Now That I am Healed We need to heal our sorce of power... And then you and I will rule the universe...

Nikku: Really?

Elder Nexes: Yes... Now Go back to earth and Get MORE ENERGY!!!

Nikku: You can Count on it...

Elder Nexes: Why are you so confedent???

Nikku: Becuz I have a system..

Elder Nexes: Oh and What would that Be?

Nikku: Well, I date girls grab their "Love" Energy, And Bring it back here...

Mean while...

Aries: So You Say He stole Leo's Energy to the Point to where he was Knocked out?

Hazel: Yes... And DK Doesn't Believe me

Moonara: Hey She really Likes that Guy...

Aries: Well I say we keep an I on her while She's On that Date...

Hazel: Right...

After the Game, Aries, Moonara and Hazel Followed DK and Nick at the Shake Shack...

Hazel: *Hiding under the Table* It's Really Cramped in here...

Aries: SSSHHH!!! Here they come...

DK And Nick sat down at the Table the Girls Were hiding under with their shakes

DK: So... You Uhh...

Nick: Yes...

DK: But you-

Nick: *He poored his shake into hers and they shared a shake* I get it alot...

They began to slurp the drink

Nick: *Thinking* Now, I can slowly drain her energy... ready... 1,2,... Wait... there is someone here... someone is watching us...

DK: What are you thinking about???

Nick: Nothing just enjoying the view of you...

Aries: Ohh please,

Moonara: How romantic...

Hazel: STICK TO THE PLAN!!!

Moonara: I'm not sencing any nega vibes from him! Lets go, maybe it was just some guy descized as nick...

Hazel: Yeah right...

Aries: I think she's on to something Hazel... I don't sense anything either...

Hazel: Come on they'r leaving!!!

Nick: I wana show you something...

He took her out into the dark night into a dark alley

Hazel: COME ON!!!

The Girls followed

Nick: Look at this... *He pointed to a picture on the wall*

DK: Ohh nick... You did this?!?

Nick: I wish, it's just so beautiful... I thought I would show it to you, thinking that you might understand my feelings toward it...

Moonara: Forget it Hazel, he's a Nice guy...

Hazel: I know what I saw...

Aries: Hazel The Negaverse can be desieveing...

Hazel: Well Maybe you right... *They were hiding in a dumpster*

Moonara: Come on this place stinks...

Aries: Yeah

Hazel: Allright...

They snuck out thru the side of the dumpster and left...

Hazel: Ohh wait, I forgot my Purse...

Moonara and Aries: You Have a Purse O.O...

Hazel: Yeah...

Moonara: O.O

Hazel: It has a Tazer In it...

Aries and Moonara: OHHHH...

Hazel: i'll meet you at the Temple!!!

Hazel Snuck into the Dumpster and grabbed her Purse... When she got out she noticed DK and Nick Making out...

Hazel: Maybe I was wrong about him... *She noticed as he held DK, His Lips and Hands were Glowing a bright pink color* Or not...

Nick: There... You won't Be remembering this little section of our date... And i'll get away with all this energy...

Hazel: This Time I'm going to Moon dust him... Even if I am Alone...

Aries: Hey Hazel... Whats Going on... *She gasped and say DK* DK!!!, Hazel Transform!!!

Hazel: Right!!! Crescent Prism Power!!!

She held her hand up as she Started to glow! All Of Sudden she started Floating, And Spinning as her Long Beautiful Hair Swirled around with her…Crescent Moons went everywhere…Once the Crescent Moons Pasted, There were 2 Beautiful Colored Ribbons. One was Black and the other was Gold… These ribbons Burst out of her Golden Jewel On her Chest, and rapped around the rest of her torso. The Ribbons Flashed as more Crescent Moons went everywhere, and behind the Crescent Moon, was a Beautiful white torso, with a Black ribbon with the Golden jewel on top of it… As she was Spinning Ribbons Started to come Out near the Bottom of the Torso, at the waist… The Ribbons flashed as once again Crescent Moons went everywhere, and a lovely Yellow skirt appeared….She held her hands up and Ribbons went up and down her arms, The Ribbons Flashed as Crescent Moons Went everywhere. And She then had White long gloves on…Then She did a flip as ribbons Went down her legs and Burst into Crescent Moons, and once the Moons Past, She was Wearing Black Boots with a Crescent Moon on the top of each boot… Her Forehead had a Yellow glowing Cresent Moon On it… Sparkles went everywhere as her Forehead gained a Tiara with a Black Jewel on it, as well as 2 Small Crescent Moons, one on each side of the jewel… Her neck gained a Black Choker with a Crescent Moon on the Front of it… And Lastly her Ears Gained Ear Rings with long Crescent Moons on them… She then Turned around and Posed…


Sailor Crescent: Hey Nega Nick! Time to become Moon Dusted!!! I will right wrongs and triumpth over evil!!! And that meen you!!!

Nick: On no not you again... Your not worth my energy...

Sailor Crescent: Ohh yeah... Uranus…Neptune…Cosmic Ice Discs!!! *She shot her Discs all around nick... Nick was surrounded with ice*

Nick: Ha you Missed!!!

Sailor crescent: I wasn't aiming for you... Don't Worry aries... I'v got this one in the bag... *She took off her tiara* Cosmic... *Her Tiara Began to glow like a rainbow after a rainy day* Moon * She span around. Her long hair span around with her.* Disk... SMASH!!! *She threw the Glowing disc at the frozen parst of the alley and it made a huge explosion Around nick. And Hundreds of ice shards were shot at Nick*

Nick: Like that'll work... *He dodged all of the shards* Now it's time to finish you...

Sailor Crescent: Nuh uh uh... *She shook her head* Uranus... POWER!!! *The Ice shards picked up by the wind and re attacked Nick*

Nick: *Nick was stuck with several Shards of ice*

Sailor crescent: Neptune... Power!!! *The Ice Shards Began to Glow, then GROW.. They became larger, and Nicks Wounds became greater*

Nick: Ahhh... I under estemated you...

Sailor Crescent: Yes you did, and this is what you get for messing with my friend... COSMIC...MOON...POWER!!! *the Shards in Nick Began to glow, and They Exploded with the rainbow colored power of the Moon*

Nick: AAAHHH!!! *Nick Was Torn apart, he lost and arm, half of his face and part of his thigh*

Sailor Crescent: Why isn't he moon dust yet???

Nick: Like I said I under estimated you... But you also under estimated me!!! *His Body Healed in all places...* Thats it... Negaverse, Dark Moon POWER!!!

He began to float, ashis body glowed, it changed... His Hair turned black... His Eyes, red... His ears pointed... and his skin changed from white to Purple...

Nikku: I am Nikku, Duke of the Nexes, And You Have become a pest for to long!!! NIKKI NIKKI NEW!!! *He threw out his hand and She was thrown againist the wall and he began to drain her energy from all the way across the alley* This should make up for the energy you took from me to night...

Aries: SAILOR CRESCENT!!! I have to save her...

Sailor Crescent: AAAHHH!!! You are Dead meat...

Nikku: Stop talking about yourself so poorly!

Sailor Crescent: *She began to power down...* AAHHH!!!

Aries: thats it... I can't take it! *She jumped across the alley and grabbed Crescent's Locket* Come on...

Nikku: What was that?!?

Sailor Crescent: Probly just and alley cat...

Nikku: Right...

Sailor Crescent: Hurry Aries... get out

Aries: Hurry Aries you don't have time to loose *She opened the locket and pressed her paw on the Silver Crystal* I Summon you... The Scouts Of the Silver Moon crystal... I call upon you now... The Scouts of the Rainbow Crystals... *The Crescent Moon on her head shot a moon beam on the crystal*........Cosmic MOON POWER!!! *The Beam Vanished as the Crystal Came out of the Locket*



Aries: *The Crystal Made a rainbow... And out of it came 7 Beautiful Rainbow Scouts of all different colors* Hello Scouts of the 7 Rainbow crystals... Sailor Crescent Needs your help *The Crystal went back into the locket*

Nikku: What the? SEVEN!!! SCOUTS!!!??? I thought there were only 3?!?

Scouts:... Rainbow Crystals... BLAST!!! *The each shot out an energy beam but Nikku Dodged it*

Nikku: I'll be back... Sailor Scouts... And next time I'll Destory you all... *He disappeared*

Sailor Crescent: You Wish... *She fell to the ground*

Aries: Crescent!!!

Sailor Crescent: Don't worry I'm Fine... *She got up* Who are these People?!?

Aries: The Scouts Of the Rainbow Crystals... I summoned them to help you...

Sailor Crescent: Awesome...

Aries: Come on... pick up your Locket ... Scouts good work... You may go now...

The Scouts went back into the Crystal

Sailor Crescent: *She put the locket back on and powerd down* Come on lets go to the temple...

Aries: Don't forget DK... She's out cold...

Hazel: Right... *She picked up DK* Why do i always end up carrying people to the temple...?

They went to the temple.

Moonara: Thats Terrible... DK Is going to be devestated...

Hazel: I know...

Aries: Listen up girls... Moonara wake up DK... I have some knews, I have recieved from HQ...

DK: WHA? *Just waking up*

Aries: Good your awake...

Hazel: Come on whats the knews...?

Aries: I think it's time... You girls learn of your mission...

DK: TO FIND TUXEDO MINI MASK!!!

Aries: No... To Find the Air to The Moon Kingdom... The one who will be able to Control The Full Power of the Moon Kingdom and Rescue the Other Sailor Scouts

Hazel: You meen those chicks that came out of the crystal???

Aries: No Those are the Girls who were sent to help you... Becuz you are enable to control the crystal,you won't be able to defeat the Nexes by your self...

DK: Whats a Nexes?

Aries: an Evil Being, of True Negaverse Power... Only they had the power to defeat the Old Sailor Scouts...

Hazel: I'm Sorry... WHO?!?

Aries: The Strongest Sailors To Have ever lived... they Protected this universe several years before you were born... And When the Nexes Attacked, they couldn't defeat them... But the Nexes Couldn't defeat the Sailors Either, So they Trapped them... We don't know where they are... Or how the nexes has managed to keep them this long... But we do know the Princess can and will free them...

Hazel: So our Mission is to Find the Air to The Moon???

Moonara: I wonder who that could be?!?

DK: Yeah...

Aries: And the News from Hq is... The Only Person who can release the Rainbow Scouts is the Holder of the Crystal it self...

Hazel: you meen me?!? But you Released them!!!

Aries: Yes but i had to use My Last ounce of planet power...

Hazel: So Every time we're in a battle with the nexes I have to drag out those Rainy Day Scouts?

Aries: No -.-... Only When Nessasary... Now you girls go to bed... I'll See you in the morning...

Hazel: *Thinking* I can't wait for that Princess to come out of hiding so I can get more than 3 hours of sleep a night...

Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today on our show, No one believed me... But Soon they figured it all out... that I wasn't lieing!

DK: You Should Always blieve in your Friends...

Hazel: You should Practice what you preach...

DK: What is that supposed to meen?!?

Hazel: well... We Kinda forgot to tell ya somthing before the episode ended...

DK: what?!? TELL ME!!!

Hazel: Sailor Crescent Say *Gigles then makes pose* You'll find out next time!!!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 23, 2007, 11:02:14 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101that was awsome^^

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 13, 2007, 2:39:48 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendWAAAAHHHHHHH?!

I'M MAKING OUT IN AN ALLEY?! I MEAN DK! AT LEAST AT A LAKE OR IN A CONCERT!LOL DK AND I WOULDN'T GO THAT THAT LOW!


You: *snorts* Yay right!

DK and Me: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 14, 2007, 5:14:09 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol Well lol he was showing you the picture on the wall in the alley so its not that trashy but still kind of is lol

Moon_Princess on October 7, 2007, 3:57:40 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessThis chapter was AWESOME! ^_^
Rainbow Scouts? Awesome! :D


~Moon_Princess

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 8, 2007, 6:27:54 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol Rainbow "Crystal" Scouts... lol the reason I created them was because, everyone is starting out like the Origanal Sailor Scouts... But Not even all of them as their Eternal Sailor Scouts forms could beat the Nexes... So I had to throw in some logic by adding a little help =D

and Thanks! =D lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 7, 2007, 11:38:16 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderTHE RAINBOW SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY CANT TAKE MY SPOT LIGHT SPOT ON STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well at least DK aint mad...i think...oh well


Awesome chappy Leo! Cant wait till the next!!!

and when DK gets a REAL bf...*evil grin* then i can tape er and Bryan making out and give it to ppl in the school...and spy on them...and poison his drink


it will be so much fun!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 7, 2007, 12:13:39 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol cool and thanks! lol rainbow scouts are your friends not food! lol *don't ask*

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 7, 2007, 12:16:45 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderHazel-awe man!!! but *licks Moonara's and DK's arms* they taste like chocolate!!!

Moonara-*grabbing arm* Chick Chill!!!!

DK- *does same* I know I taste good!!!But still I'm leaving that for Bryan!!!

Hazel- Bryan sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 7, 2007, 12:27:27 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol are you still reading the new chapy

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 7, 2007, 12:27:54 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderi just got done!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 7, 2007, 12:21:15 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL!!! LMAO!!!