Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The ol Switcha rew!

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 14 - The ol Switcha rew!

Chapter 14 - The ol Switcha rew!
Hazel: Today on our show its all about-

DK: Me!

Moonara: And ME!!!

Hazel: I was about to say 2 opposites who get the Ol Switcha rew... Something tells me that this Won't turn out good... Stay right there and I'll Show you!!! *Makes pose*

________________________________

Scene Setting: In a deserted Candy Shop

Switany: *A 2 headed Female Monster with 4 arms and A Monsterous Glare in her Eye* You Can't Defeat me Sailor Scouts!!!

Sailor Crescent: Wana bet... Uranus...Neptune... Twister Sister-

Switany: Soul Replace ment technique!!! *The 1 of the 2 heads Shot rays out of her eyes and knocked Crescent's Soul out of her Bodie and the Second head Shot rays at her soul and Knocked it into a Candy Bar* Now While your Soul is out of your body, all its Energy will be givin to the nega-verse!!! and on the plus Side you won't be able to turn me into moon dust... *Crescent's Body well to the Ground*

Sailor Celestial: But I Can!!! Celestial... Moonlight... Flai-

Switany: SOUL REPLACEMENT!!! *The 1 of the 2 heads Shot rays out of her eyes and knocked Celestial's Soul out of her Body and the Second head Shot rays at her soul and Knocked it into a Soda* HAHA!!! more energy to the nega verse!!! *Celestial's Body fell to the ground*

Sailor Triton: Looks like it's up to us Black Hole!!!

Sailor Black Hole: What ever... come on lets just dust her already...

Sailor Triton: Right...TRITON...

Switany: Soul SWAP!!!

Sailor Black Hole: HUh??

Switany: *They shot rays at the girls and knocked there souls out and switched them with each other!!!* Now try to turn us into moondust like that!!!

Sailor Triton *in Black holes body: Whats going on!?! Give black hole there getting away!!! use Your Dark Tunnle

Sailor Black Hole *in Triton's body: One problem... YOUR BLACK HOLE!!!

Sailor Triton: You Meen *She looked at her self* AAAAHHH!!! I'm you, and your me!!! this can't be good!!!

Sailor Black Hole: Comon!!! use your Dark Tunnle Fast!!!

Sailor Triton: RIGHT!!! Dark tunnle... *She span around and a little black hole was formed in her hand* Get back here you scum!!! *The Dark tunnle got really big and sucked in a vendering machien* AAAHHH!!!

Sailor Black Hole: NO!!! Your getting to emotional!!! Stay CALM!!!!

Sailor Triton: Sorry, It just makes me So mad!!! *The whole got bigger and it was sucking in candy bars*

Sailor Black Hole: Well stop it! Your gona suck in Hazel!!!

Hazel *As a candy bar*: AAAHH!!! HELP!!! I don't wana Die this way!!!

Sailor Black Hole: Don't worry you guys!!! *She got Hazek and Cat*

Cat *As a can of coke being shook around*: I'm getting sea sick...

Sailor Triton: YAY YOU GOT THEM!!! *The Black whole got bigger and sucked in all the food in the store*

Sailor Black Hole: QUICK!!! Close your Hand Before you suck everything else in!!! *Holding Cat and Hazel*

Sailor Triton: OKAY!!! *She did as told* Aw man they got away...

Sailor Black Hole: you think?!? Now you Carry there boddies and I'll carry them while there in these items...

Sailor Triton: Aww... Why Can't I carry them...

Sailor Black Hole: Becuz, I don't trust you with an empty stomuch....

Sailor Triton: How would you-

Sailor Black Hole: I didn't have any breakfast this morning... But luckily you did...

Sailor Triton: *Holding the girls and her stomach* Aww...

They went back to the temple and Told aries about the sitchuation

Aries: I can't believe you Girls!!! After all of our training!!! and now you 2 are switched!! The way your Powers work are completely opposite!!!

DK: Sorry...

Moonara: what ever...

Aries: looks like we'll just have to find that Monster and turn it into moondust, hopeing it'll change you back!!!

DK: RIGHT!!!

Moonara: What ever...


Aries: I'm really starting to hate that word...

Hazel: Hello!!! What about us!?!

Cat: Yeah!!! If one of you allget thirsty... Then *She gulped* It's by bye Sailor Celestial, Hello Sailor Fiz... OR even Sailor Wiz!!!

Hazel: It's okay... At least your not melting...

Aries: GIRLS! stop talking and lets get down to buisness... Now how are we going to be able to find that monster...

Cat: I'm Guessing you just turn around... *And the monster was there terrirising guessts at the temple and putting their Souls in charms*

Aries: Oh... well uh... Sailor Scouts TRANSFORM!!!

Cat: I have a feeling that after this I'm gona have to go pea so bad...

Hazel: Well to tell you the truth, I kind of like this new transformation!!! I can't wait to be able to eat my self afterwards...

Cats: If there is an After wards... GO ON!!! TRANSFORM!!!

DK: Right... Uhhh... Black Hole Star Power!!!

She Held Up the Black and White Wand. The Tip of the Wand Mimiced a Black whole and White Stars Circled Her in the black back round. The Stars Zoomed in on her Body, and As They Were absorbed by her Body, Her Beautyful Black and White Our Fit apeared. She Span Around and Made a Pose.

DK as Sailor Black Hole: HA!! I did it... see it's not so hard being you...

Moonara: just becuz your in my body doesn't mean you know anything about me... You don't KNow your own future...

Sailor Black Hole: Sorry I didn't meen it like that...

Moonara: What ever... It's alright I guess...

Sailor Black Hole: HUG?!?

Moonara: No...

Sailor Black Hole: RIGHt...


Moonara: Umm uhh... Triton Star Power!!!

She Began to Glow As She Held Up her wand… She Span around holding the wand, as Stars and Moons Trailed Behind it. And The Stars and Moons Stood still As Water Washed over them and Soon Completely Covered DK… The Stars and Moons Began to Glow and All The Water on DK Fell off and She was wearing a Blue and Teal Sailor Out fit with Blue Boots and a Teal Bow… A Blueish Glowing Jewel Appeared on, Her Forehead As Lovely Blue and Teal Jewelry Was added to her face and Ears… The Jewel Stopped Glowing and it Became a Center Jewel to the Newly Appeared Tiara on her Forehead…She Then Turned Around and Made a Pose…


Sailor Triton *Moonara*: Now Come on we have no time to loose!!! *They ran to the monster* HEY!!! Nega creep!!!

Sailor Black Hole: We Are the Champions of Justice

Sailor Triton: And we will right wrongs and triumpth over evil...

Both: And that Meens you!!! *they did a dual Pose*

Switany: Ohh... it's you again... Tell your friends thanks for me, they're energy has provide wonders for the nega verse... Your Nothing with out the control of your powers...

Sailor Black Hole: true... But your Nothing with out your Extra Head now are you, #2!?! Triton, Use Water Slice... And remember... My Powers only work well when I am Enjoying the ride of Life, just like the water that flows from river to river...

Sailor Triton: RIGHT!!! Take this... Triton... Water Slice!!! *She Kissed her fingers and Sliced the air right down the Middle and a wave of Planet power poored out of her fingers and on the air, making a wave that was traveling so Fast that it was able to split the Monster in half*

Sailor Black Hole: Nice!!!

Sailor Triton: Thanks...

Switany: WHAT?!?

Sailor Black Hole: Time for My part in this...

Sailor Triton: Now remember... STAY CALM...

Sailor Black Hole: RIGHT!!! Black Hole... Dark Tunnle!!! *She Span around and created a Mini Black Hole in the palms of her hand*.... HAAA!!!! *the Black Hole got bigger but not to big... Just bigg enough to Suck Switany Half #1 in. And once She was Caught in the Black Hole, Sailor Black Hole closed her Hands* Now Lets See you do Anything with out your first head #2...

Switany *Second Head*: I can't... I can do is Move souls... No take them out...

Sailor Triton: Well thats just to bad isn't it...? Black Hole... Lets do this! Just Folow my Lead...

Sailor Black Hole: OKay...

Sailor Triton: Triton... Oceans Acids... *She Held out her hands and a Golden ball of liquid was formed, she turned and threw it at Black hole*

Switany: *thinking I know what I'll do... She fired it at her so if I can summon up enough strength I can switch there souls and she'll get hurt with her own acids and Black Hole won't be able to reverse the Acid on to me! *She held out her hand and closed her eyes* I summon the power of the nega verse... Boost my power 10 Fold!!! HIYAH!!! *Her Eyes glew and the Souls were switched*

Sailor Black Hole: AHHH!!!

Sailor Triton: Just How I hoped...

Sailor Black Hole *as her self: I knew she would so that... *the acid was right in front of Black Hole when...* Black Hole... *On a black back round (As always) Black Hole Closed her eyes and Crossed her Arms... She Began to Spin around... Faster and Faster Untill Still with her eyes closed and Her Tiara glowing Dark Purple* Deep Space!!! *She Opened her As and A ripple of a Dark Glow Exploded from the Tiara and Uncrossed her arms and Jumped* Now... *Everything else Was Floating except her* *She moved out of the way of the Acid and Threw Switany right in front of it*

Sailor Triton *As herself: Whats happened?!?

Sailor Black Hole: My new Attack... Anti Gravity Basicaly...

Switany: NO!!! I won't be turned to moon dust *She struggled to run away but as we all know, you can't run very fast with no gravity*

Sailor Black Hole: To Late... *She Snapped her Fingers and her tiara stopped Glowing and the Anti Gravity Affect was off and the Acid smashed right into Switany and she was moondusted...* You've just been

Sailor Triton: Moon dusted...

They powered Down

Moonara: Now lets go check on Hazel and Cat... *They walked to the back of the temple where they had left their friends when* LEO!!

DK: LEO NO!!!

Leo: *He was Eating Hazel and drinking Cat* Delicious...

Dk: O.O

Moonara: o... My god....

DK: *She felt a tap on her shoulder* huh? *She turned around to see Hazel and Cat, standing there in there normal Bodys* OHH THANK GOD!!! you had us worried to death!!!

Hazel: *Talking really Really Fast* Why, Was there something wrong, Sorry we scared you-

DK: Some ones had a little to much sugar...

Hazel: No, not an ounce...

Cat: I guess being sugar was enough to make her hyper!!! And enough to make me sea sick!!! *She went to go throw up as they all laughed**




Sailor Says:

Hazel Today on our show, Moonara and DK had a few fights but, they were all right in the end, and even ended up working together as a team!!! More than that, a dream team!!! now I'm Sure that they'll Do even more of that in their own bodies...or not... Sailor Crescent Says *Giggles then poses*

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Moon_Princess on October 9, 2007, 8:33:21 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_Princess...WoW...XD LOL
I was a soda. :3 Yum. XD

Awesome chappie! XD


~Moon_Princess

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 9, 2007, 10:08:49 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskthat would be chappy 13... Lol I worked hard on finding the pictures and editing them lol so please EVERYONE read it, Only 1 person has and I'm becomeing impatient lol *I'm not very patient at all lol*

So please ya'll read it

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 9, 2007, 8:34:15 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskDon't forget about the preview for season 2, lol

AlleyCat17 on October 9, 2007, 10:03:19 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17sweet chapter and funny too.keep up with the great chapters.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 9, 2007, 10:05:20 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThanks... DON'T FORGET TO PLEASE!!! Read chapter 13 or I will bug you guys about it lol...

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 9, 2007, 7:42:32 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderFEAR ME,HAZEL, AKA SAILOR CHOCO!!!!!!!!!!!

I SHALL PUNISH U WITH MY...!!! CHOCO TALK ALOT POWER!!!!



LOL great chappy and it is about time those two work 2gether...their fighting was driving me nuts...

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 9, 2007, 7:47:24 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol thanks!!! lol I ate your chocolate bar!!! lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 9, 2007, 7:53:50 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderU SUCK!!!


but where'd u come from?