Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Hypnotic Stars

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 16 - Hypnotic Stars

Chapter 16 - Hypnotic Stars
Hazel: ZZZZZZz.... I better wake up Before...ZZZZ.... Stay...ZZZZ Right there and...ZZZZZzzz...I'll Show you... *goes to Sleep in the Pose*

____________

In the Negaverse...

Elder Nexes: I'm Worried about that Message you Sent Out Through the stars... People Noticed...

Nikku: It's all Good... Anyone with Planet power Watching Those Stars is going to have Night mares to night, and when they Show up to Fight in the morning... They Wil Be to Drowsey and WILL lose that Fight... They will be so exhasted they won't be able to Control their Powers...

Elder Nexes: You better Hope so...

Mean While...

Hazel: Zzz....

Aries: Zzzz...

In Hazels Dream...

Ms. Mead: Blah Blah Blah... HAZEL!!! Are you Paying Attention!?!

Hazel: Huh?!? I just Got here!!!

Ms. Mead: Now It's time for you to Burn With the Power of the Negaverse!!! *She Spit Fire at Hazel*

Hazel: AAAHHH!!! *She ran out of the Class room and out of the School and Saw Aries* Aries?!? What are you doing in my dream???

Aries: Your Dream?!? This is Mine... And Before you Barged In I was Expericencing a nice Cool Vacation on the beach....

Hazel: And Why are you here again?!?

Aries: Well I was Kind of Being chased by a Title Wave gone Bad... And You are here because *As they Began to talk there surroundings Began to Change*???


Hazel: Because Of Ms. Mead... Hey Whats happening *Everything changed into a Desert* AAAHH!!! Whats Happening?!?

Aries: We stayed in one place for 2 long and now the dream is changing...

DK: MMMM... *Burred in a Sand Doom She Mummbled*

Hazel: DK?!?

DK: MMM!!! *She stuck her finger through the sand*

Hazel: Don't worry I'll get you out... *She put her hands in the Sand and pulled DK Out*

DK: Thanks

Hazel: How did you get in there?

DK: A Monster Sand Storm Came And Burried me Because I drank Water out of his Pet Cactis...

Hazel: Okay... What I don't get is why we're not waking up after these Terrible Night Mares...

Aries: I don't Know must have something to do with the negaverse... And Speaking Of NightMAIRS *The Setting changed and there was Stampeade of Black Horses Chasing a Girl... It was Cat*

Hazel: CAT?!?

Cat: AAAHH!!! Someone Should Enter these horses in the Kentucky Derby!!!

DK: Got That Right!!!

Aries: CAT!!! COME HERE!!! Get with us... and stand still they might run around us!!!

Cat: Right!!! *She jumped ahead and Grouped in with the gang*

DK: Stand Your Ground!!! *The horses went around them as they stood still... As the Horses pasted them a bull in the distance folowed Kicking and throwing the Rider off... The Rider was Moonara* Moonara?!?

Moonara: AAAHHH!!! I'm really starting to hate this animal!!! *She fell off and landed with the girls as the Bull gallopped away* So... What brings you all here???

DK: Sand Storm

Hazel: Raging Teacher...


Cat: Stampead...

Aries: Title Wave...

Moonara: Wow...

Aries: What I wana know is why are we all in each others dreams...

Moonara: The stars... I noticed the negative energy Comming off was stronger than just a regular message...

Aries: good point... I felt it 2...

Hazel: Then that means...

Aries: This Dream Was a trap... to wear to out before the Battle...

Cat: So everyone with Planet Power is here???

Aries: Yes...

DK: Nice to know we're all alone...

Aries: *Thinking* Well thats What you think...

Hazel: So Come on lets Wake up them.. I need to get a Good night Sleep and this Dream isn't doing anything for my health...

Aries: I don't think we can hazel... We're trapped untill Morn...

DK: Thats Not Cool...

Hazel: Now what... We faced all dreams... *The Settings began to change and as they came to a stop... it was nothing but a never ending Hallway* OHH NO!!! We're back At School!!! We're starting the Dreams All Over Again!!!

Aries: I Don't Think so... I think this is the Limbo of Dreams... In other words, We're in the Middle of Dreaming and Waking up...

Hazel: Okay What should we do???

Moonara: Write Poetry =D

DK: No -.-

Moonara: -.- The one time I'm Positve they shoot my Dreams Down...

Aries: Well I think-

Hazel: Leo?!?

Everyone else: Leo?!?

Leo: *Leo walked up* Hey...

Hazel: Why are you here???

Leo: Hello, it's my dream!

Cat: Actually it's all of our dreams...

Leo: ??? What?!?

Hazel: What ever... It doesn't Matter... Hey Aries do you Think Tuxedo Mini Mask Will Be here?!?

Aries: No but his Human Form will

Hazel: *Starring at Leo* Do you think?!?

DK: LEO!!! You Know Tuxedo Mini Mask?!?

Leo: No... But I have a tuxedo!!!

DK: Is it Gold?!?

Leo: no...

DK: Then your Dead to me...

Moonara: Aries: In thought Only People with Planet Power Can Come here...

Aries: Thats True...

Moonara: Then Why is Leo-

Cat: I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Dk: Well thats new -.-

Cat: I'll Show you whats New *She put up her fist*

Aries: What is it you wanted to say...

Cat: I wanted to Say -.-... Well you know how planet power got us into this mess... It Should be able to get us out!!!

Hazel: RIGHT!!! great Idea!!!

Leo: What the hell are you girls Chatten About...?

Hazel: Just Grab Our hands and just try to Folow...

They all got in a circle with Aries on Hazels shoulder as Everyone Held Hands and closed their eyes...

Hazel: Uranus...Neptune...Cosmic Moon Planet Power!

Cat: Celestial Planet Power!!!

Moonara: Black Hole Planet power!!!

DK: Triton Planet Power!!!

Aries: Moon Planet Power!!!

Leo: *trance Like State* SUN PLANET POWER!!!

it Took All of the Planet Power they Could Access But they Finaly Got Going... All 6 Planet Symbols Appeared on their Foreheads... And What looked Like a Rainbow Light Lifted them Away and Teleporting them Out side their Dreams...To a Dark place Called the Nega Verse...

Leo: Now what?!?

Aries: The Nega Verse...

Moonara: What is this Feeling??? *She gasped* i'v been here before... In my dreams and Visions... This is where... We all Die, each a Horrible Death...

Leo: Even Me?!?

Moonara: No... Just us Scout- I means Girls...

Aries: We better get out of here before they Find us...

DK: But We Won't have enough Power!!!

Aries: We Will if you all Transform...

Leo: Wow... This Is one Crazy Dream...

Aries: I ment Transform your Porformence from Second Rate to Totaly Great!!! *Obviously trying to hide the secret about the scouts*

Cat: Wha?!?

HAzel: Just Shut up... GIRLS!!! Huddle up!!! *Whispereing to Scouts* Okay How are wegona get out Of here with out Transforming...?

Aries: What if I stall him with my Aries Mind Meld and Make it so that he doesn't remember anything about this...

DK: Sounds good to me...

Hazel: Right you do that.... And BRAKE!!!

Aries: Leo... Look at me... *Her Crescent Moon on her head Began to glow*

Leo: It's weird your talking to me... This dream is very weird...

Aries: This Might tingle alittle Bit... *A ray shot out of the Symbol and on to Leo's Head. Leo Went into a Trance and was No Longer consess of what was Happening*

Hazel: O.O... Aries, Sometimes you scare me with all that power...

Aries: It's part of my Greatness now... TRANSFORM!!!

Hazel: Hazel: CRESCENT PRISIM POWER!!!

She held up her hand and She started to glow! All Of Sudden she started Floating, And Spinning as her Long Beautiful Hair Swirled around with her…Crescent Moons went everywhere…Once the Crescent Moons Pasted, There were 2 Beautiful Colored Ribbons. One was Black and the other was Gold… These ribbons Burst out of her Golden Jewel On her Chest, and rapped around the rest of her torso. The Ribbons Flashed as more Crescent Moons went everywhere, and behind the Crescent Moon, was a Beautiful white torso, with a Black ribbon with the Golden jewel on top of it… As she was Spinning Ribbons Started to come Out near the Bottom of the Torso, at the waist… The Ribbons flashed as once again Crescent Moons went everywhere, and a lovely Yellow skirt appeared….She held her hands up and Ribbons went up and down her arms, The Ribbons Flashed as Crescent Moons Went everywhere. And She then had White long gloves on…Then She did a flip as ribbons Went down her legs and Burst into Crescent Moons, and once the Moons Past, She was Wearing Black Boots with a Crescent Moon on the top of each boot… Her Forehead had a Yellow glowing Cresent Moon On it… Sparkles went everywhere as her Forehead gained a Tiara with a Black Jewel on it, as well as 2 Small Crescent Moons, one on each side of the jewel… Her neck gained a Black Choker with a Crescent Moon on the Front of it… And Lastly her Ears Gained Ear Rings with long Crescent Moons on them… She then Turned around and Posed…


DK: TRITON STAR POWER!!!

She Began to Glow As She Held Up her wand… She Span around holding the wand, as Stars and Moons Trailed Behind it. And The Stars and Moons Stood still As Water Washed over them and Soon Completely Covered DK… The Stars and Moons Began to Glow and All The Water on DK Fell off and She was wearing a Blue and Teal Sailor Out fit with Blue Boots and a Teal Bow… A Blueish Glowing Jewel Appeared on, Her Forehead As Lovely Blue and Teal Jewelry Was added to her face and Ears… The Jewel Stopped Glowing and it Became a Center Jewel to the Newly Appeared Tiara on her Forehead…She Then Turned Around and Made a Pose…


Moonara: BLACK HOLE STAR POWER!!!

She Held Up the Black and White Wand. The Tip of the Wand Mimiced a Black whole and White Stars Circled Her in the black back round. The Stars Zoomed in on her Body, and As They Were absorbed by her Body, Her Beautyful Black and White Our Fit apeared. She Span Around and Made a Pose.

Cat: CELESTIAL STAR POWER!!!


She Held up Her wand, and She Began To Glow!!! She Span Around as a Ribbon of Light, on her Dark Blue backround Rapped around Her. As the Ribbon Slowly Retrieved Back upward to the wand, Her Uniform Apeared. Her Silver Boots With the Blue moon and Star at the top... Her Silver gloves with the Blue rings on the End... Her Blue Bow With the Silver Broch with the Blue moon and star on it... And Her Silver and Blue Choker and Silver Earings and Silver Bow in her hair... They all matched Perfectly with her tiara that had a Blue jewel in the center of it... She Made Her Pose...

Aries: NOW!!!

They Got in a Circle And Consentrated...

Scouts: Planet Power!!!

Leo: Planet Power... *In trance*

Everyone: Teleport!!!

They all Disappeared in glowing Rainbow Light...All of a sudden... They Woke up in their Bodies... They Looked at their Clocks and it was 7:00 20 minutes before school starts...

Hazel: Only 7?!? ohh well More sleep for me....

Aries: But you- School- and- Ohh well... At least we Know how to get to the Negaverse...

Hazel: Yeah but why would we wana go there??? I say, let them come to us! Night Aries... *She Went to Sleep*

Aries: Night... Hazel *She went back to Sleep and Giggled*




Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today we Learned that The Writer wanted more Chappies before the next Chapter So he Made this One... Sailor Crescent SAYS!!! *She Giggled then Posed*

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 19, 2007, 12:12:51 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderTHE NEGA VERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got a lot more to read

i cant help but get grounded-_-

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 19, 2007, 12:24:27 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol you were grounded! lol what for this time? lol well read up =D

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 19, 2007, 12:26:02 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderbad grades...

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 19, 2007, 12:28:22 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskohh... lol my mom wouldn't ground me for that... Lol besides with work along with this... School seems hardly worth it and besides I'm moving to californa in a few months lol and colledge is free there so i won't be working and my grades will go up =D

Moon_Princess on October 12, 2007, 2:58:09 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessWhoot! Awesome chapter! x3 Lol

This was great! ^^ Can't wait till the next one. :D


~Moon_Princess

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 14, 2007, 5:24:37 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskTHANKS!!!