Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Truth Revealed, Tuxedo and Nova...

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 18 - Truth Revealed, Tuxedo and Nova...

Chapter 18 - Truth Revealed, Tuxedo and Nova...
Hazel: Today The truth is revealed to the fans... Stay Right there and I'll show you!!! *She posed*


_______________________

At Leo's Appartment...

Leo: *Standing over his Balcany in a golden tuxedo holding a mask* So those dreams... There all real... I am Tuxedo Mini Mask... Ah...*He felt his wound from the Crystal Shard that was thrusted thru his stomach* I Won't Be going to school tomorrow... GOD! I've got a head-ache...








The Next day... Right before the girls got out of school...

Sailor Nova: Comon Gabe!

Gabe: Are you sure you should be cutting class for this...

Sailor Nova: Don't Worry Bout it... It's only 30 Minutes... Now By using this... *She pulled out a Device that was shaped like an 8 sided star* Nova Navigator, Help me Find Tuxedo Mini Mask!!! *it Lit up*

Gabe: *He gasped* I can't believe you!!! Using Sailor Gadits to find some boy...

Sailor Nova: It's Not Some BOY... It's The Hottest of the hot... He Really Combusts My Stars...

Gabe: Ohh brother... Well I'm going to go for a walk, And Don't forget, We have the sailor scout Meeting this afternoon...

Sailor Nova: Yeah yeah... Now, Nova Navigator Which Way to the Man of My Dreams!!! *One of the 8 tips of the 8 sided star lit up, pointing her to her destination* YES!!!

She Folowed the Navigator and she ended up in some school that just so Happeneds to Be DK's and Hazel's School

Sailor Nova: Oh Great, I'm back in school... I thought the point of cutting was to not be in a school AT ALL!!! Ohh well... *She folowed her device and it lead her to a class room... Then.... then.... THE BELL RANG!!! and hunders of students dashed through the hallway, trampeling Sailor Nova... Her Device was dropped And she was left there* Ow... I guess I'll try tomorow... But right now I'v gota Go get ready for that meeting....*She ran off*

DK: *Comeing out of the class room* Thanks for those extra points Ms. Grant!!! *She Stepped on the Nova Navigator* Whats this?!? *She picked it up and noticed a note on it that read "To find Tuxedo Mini Mask"* O MY GOD!!! TUXEDO MINI MASK?!? *One of the Tips of the Star Lit up* This must be a navigator... And that Light is leading me To Tuxedo Mini Mask!!! *She followed the flat Star and it lead her to a few yard infront of the temple* Wha?!? *She saw a girl All Fixed up... with a black Cat with a crescent moon on its forhead* Hes uhh... uhhh... GIRL?!? *The gadget stopped Glowing* I've gota go tell the girls!!! *She rushed into the temple* HEY YOU GUYS! you'll never believe-

Aries: It's about time you got here... I swear your slower than Hazel!

Hazel: *Laughing* I can't help it... I Just had to stop for an afternoon snack =D *She had chocolate all over her mouth*

Cat: Please tell me thats sugar free?

Hazel: NOPE!!! *She twitched*

Moonara: Slowly, Back Away... and maybe she won't notice....

DK: YOU GUYS!!! I have news about Tuxedo Mini Mask!!!

Hazel: *Talking really fast* What what?!? Tell us?!? Please? Fast fast fast!!!

DK: He's a girl!!!

Hazel: What?!? No way, nu uh!!! I can't believe it!!! No way!!! O my god you can't be serious!!! I'm goona go Sub now *She cried a little* DONE!!! now it's time for more choclate!!!

Cat: NO WAY!!! *She Grabbed the bag of Choclate away from her*

Aries: And Why would ypou Say this?!?

DK: Because this Navigator Lead me to him... Her... I meen.. Well you know what I meen!!! *She held up the star*

Aries: but thats...

Jenny: *Just walking in* Hi, is this the Sailor Scouts Meeting???

Hazel: Uhh.... NO NO NO!!! This is something totaly fdifferent!!! We're a stamp club!!!

Moonara: Yeah, Right, Thats what it is! not a sailor scout meeting just a stamp club!!!

Cat: I thought you said No one knew we were back here Moonara!!!

Aries: Chill Girls... This is Jenny... She is Sailor Nova...

Hazel: AAAHHH!!! Sailor Nova!!! Sailor C's Partner in crime!!! AAHHH!!!!

Gabe: And I'm her Sexy Male cat... GABERELLE!!! But you can call me Gabe!

Jenny: Please... No I'm Not Sailor "N" I'm Sailor Nova... Not that I don't like the attention, it's just... I wana be Apreciated For what "I" do, not for what that Comic says I did...

Aries: Nice to See you again Gabe-

Cat: AAAHHH!!! Thats cat's talking!!! and it's not Aries!!! Run For your Lifes!!!

Jenny: Chill... Notice the Crescent Moon on his forhead? He can talk aswell...

Cat: Ohhh good... Hey jenny... You look alot different Then you do out of you sailor form...

Jenny: Well we all look different... I didn't Reconize you all when I saw you...

DK: But your... The Girl... YOU TUXEDO MINI MASK!!! THIS STAR LEAD ME TO YOU!!! *She pulled out the star*

Jenny: Ohh, The Nova Navigator!!! Thanks for finding it for me!!!

DK: But, you, and-

Jenny: When I Left that school I lost it and when I was getting ready I noticed it was gone... So then I hit the home tracking... And Looks like it lead you to me... Sorry About your luck, I've been looking for Tuxedo Mini Mask for a long time but, i always end up at a dead end...

Hazel: You meen Tuxedo IS a boy... YAY!!! *She Started to dance in the back round*

DK: It's okay...

Hazel: And What were you doing looking for Yuxedo Mini Mask Anyways??? Don't you have a Boyfriend... An evil one at that -.-... *She continued her dancing*

DK: Yeah but... Well Nick Wasn't at school today and-

Moonara: You meen your Still with that creep...?

DK: I was gona Dump him today I swear!!! *She crossed her fingers* But he wasn't at school...

Cat: FIBBER!!! You Still Like him even though you saw him close up!!! You knwo he is Nikku!!! and you still won't dump him!!! Girl your Addicted to something bad!!! Get off it!!!

DK: No I swear...

Moonara: Stop it you guys... shes going thru a tuff enough time...

Aries: So Jenny, I've heard great Things about you...

Jenny: Really??? Aww Gabe, You Mushy little fur ball!!! Yeah... I guess I am kind of strong... Especialy thru the Training Gabe puts me thru... But then again Why am I braging?!? you all have destoried countless Villians...

Aries: No really... They're not that great...

Hazel: Thanks alot for the credit...

Gabe: Hey, Jenny hasn't had all good times... She is actually being Saved Half the time by-

Jenny: BY THAT HUNKY MASKED MAN!!!

The rest of the girls Giggled...

Hazel: I KNOW!!! isn't he dreamy!!!

Jenny: Yeah!!!

Aries: The only time she actually shows that she's a girl is when she talks about boys...

Gabe: I Know what you meen! Jenny's Always talking about them...

Jenny: It's a flaw I just Can't Hide...

Aries: GIRLS!!! We need to be talking about other things then boys...

Gabe: Yes, like about when the Nega verse Attacks!!!

Leo: *Up at the temple gate ringing the bell*

Moonara: oh... Some ones at the Gate...

Leo: Come on let me in...Ah *He felt his wound* It's an emergency!

Moonara: Coming!!!

Hazel: Hey that sounds like... LEO!!!

DK: I thought the Gate was Open...

Cat: Yeah, how did you get in Jenny...?

Jenny: thru the gate... But I did shut it... I didn't know it would lock!

The Girls followed Moonara to the Gate...

Leo: Come on....

Moonara: Don't worry Leo I'm Here... *She looked at his arm and how he was standing* Whats wrong?

Leo: *He looked at the crowd that followed Moonara* Ohh uhh... Never mind... *Thinking* I shouldn't bother her and her friends...*He walked away*

Moonara: Well That was weird...

Hazel: Was he bleeding?

Moonara: *She looked at the ground and saw blood* Looks like it...

Cat: Well shouldn't we go after him?!?

Moonara: No... I'm sure it was nothing Or I would have senced something...

Jenny: Well I sure do Sence something Over there!!!

She Pointed to a A butterfly Sucking the energy out of a whole tree... The Tree turned to ashes

Moonara: Wow... Cute and deadly... I like it's style...

Aries: Well I don't... Girls Transform!!!

Jenny: What for??? It's so cute...

Hazel: *Talking fast* What?!? Transform you say?!? Okay!!! CRESCENT PRISIM POWER!!!

She held up her hand and She started to glow! All Of Sudden she started Floating, And Spinning as her Long Beautiful Hair Swirled around with her…Crescent Moons went everywhere…Once the Crescent Moons Pasted, There were 2 Beautiful Colored Ribbons. One was Black and the other was Gold… These ribbons Burst out of her Golden Jewel On her Chest, and rapped around the rest of her torso. The Ribbons Flashed as more Crescent Moons went everywhere, and behind the Crescent Moon, was a Beautiful white torso, with a Black ribbon with the Golden jewel on top of it… As she was Spinning Ribbons Started to come Out near the Bottom of the Torso, at the waist… The Ribbons flashed as once again Crescent Moons went everywhere, and a lovely Yellow skirt appeared….She held her hands up and Ribbons went up and down her arms, The Ribbons Flashed as Crescent Moons Went everywhere. And She then had White long gloves on…Then She did a flip as ribbons Went down her legs and Burst into Crescent Moons, and once the Moons Past, She was Wearing Black Boots with a Crescent Moon on the top of each boot… Her Forehead had a Yellow glowing Cresent Moon On it… Sparkles went everywhere as her Forehead gained a Tiara with a Black Jewel on it, as well as 2 Small Crescent Moons, one on each side of the jewel… Her neck gained a Black Choker with a Crescent Moon on the Front of it… And Lastly her Ears Gained Ear Rings with long Crescent Moons on them… She then Turned around and Posed…


Sailor Crescent: HHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Jenny: I can't believe you transformed for an insect... *The Butterfly bit Jenny and jenny Fainted*

DK: AAHHH!!!! it's a demon!!!

Sailor Crescent: Who looks stupid now?!? Uranus... Neptune...

Aries: you gona have to use Little Attacks Sailor Crescent! Or it won't be very affected...

Sailor Crescent: COOL!!! Uranus... Neptune... Twister Sisters... *She crossed her 2 fingers across her chest and uncrossed them to reveal 2 Mini Twisters that were released... They Grinded the Little Monster into moondust*

Butterfly: AAHHH!!! *It turned into moondust

Sailor Crescent: You've just been... Moon dusted... *The tree's went back to normal and Jenny Woke up* What a waist of energy...*She blew the dust away*

Gabe: Well... That was kind of wierd... What a desperate attempt for energy...

Aries: your telling me... these Nega Creeps will do anything for a little bit of energy...

Sailor crescent: Now that thats over... CHOCOLATE PARTY!!!

Girls and Gabe: NO!!! *She pulled out a huge bag of chocolate*

Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today... I ate a huge amount of chocolate... and well... I Just wanted to say... THAT IT WASN'T WRONG AND I DON'T FEEL ASHAMED!!! MUAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

Cat: O.O... What ever you Do Don't listen to her... Chocolate Sure does taste good but it does have some twerrible side affects... Gaining Weight, Diebeites... or just a plan o' sugar rush...*Glares at Hazel*

Hazel: OH what ever... Sailor Crescent Says... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Makes a pose*

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 19, 2007, 12:38:23 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderCHOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUGAR RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!11

GREAT CHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

and i cant believe ur moving to California

as long as we keep in touch u can move!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 19, 2007, 12:40:14 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThanks! and lol yeah I just had to give you a sugar rush! lol

and yeah, Don't worry my mom said I can Take my computer so yeah it's all good =D lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 19, 2007, 12:41:04 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PC GOES W/ LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 19, 2007, 12:43:06 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskof coarse, I could'nt leave with out it! lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 19, 2007, 12:43:46 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderi dont think i could live with out it!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 19, 2007, 12:44:44 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol me either lol

AlleyCat17 on October 16, 2007, 8:04:46 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow awesome.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 16, 2007, 8:06:00 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskthanks =D lol

Moon_Princess on October 15, 2007, 7:12:20 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessXD Hazel had a SUGAR RUSH! LOL

Great chappie! ^^


~Moon_Princess

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 15, 2007, 7:46:52 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol thanks =D