Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Our Reluctent Princess *Finished*

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 21 - Our Reluctent Princess *Finished*

Chapter 21 - Our Reluctent Princess *Finished*
Hazel: Today on our show, at last the Silver Crystal Has Revealed it's true Owner... The princess... Me! But I'm I strong enough or Brave enough to use it to Save my Friends and thart the nega verse? Stay right there and I'll Show you!!! *She Poses*
_______________________________________________________

Hazel: So hers the buzz Sailor Moon Fans, We're stuck in the Starlight Tower that has become a terrible Nega-Cave. With that low life weasel, Nikku... Thanks to Him, Tuxedo Mini Mask Is fighting for his life... Oh thats the other hot buzz, Leo is Tuxedo Mini Mask!!! Oh and Heres the real Kicker, I'm the Air to the Moon! Me Hazel... Like EVEN!

Aries: *Her Crescent Moon Shimmered* Wow Sailor Crescent, Your the Moon Princess from Our Future on Crystal Tokyo... Right in frount of Me And I didn't Even Know...

Sailor Celestial: Yeah Who's A thought Hazel of all People Would be the Princess!!!

Sailor Triton: AND what about Leo being Tuxedo Mini Mask... What a Snore...

Sailor Nova: Tell me about it! He looks Nothing like Tuxedo Mini Mask!

Sailor Black Hole: Yeah, Tuxedo Is off the Hotty List!

Sailor Celestial: Well I don't Know, he still is Kind of hot...

Sailor Triton: Okay but he's Moving from #1 to #7!

Nikku: Enough with all your Silly Chatter! I'm Going to Get that Crystal... No matter What... KU!!! *He thru out his hand, sending out a Wave of Negative energy...*

Hazel: COSMIC MOON POWER!!! *She held up the Wand and a flash of Light Shot Out and Threw the attack 10 Fold back at Nikku along with the Cosmic Attack*

Nikku: NO!!! AAHHHH!!! *He fell againist a wall*

Hazel: Tuxedo Mini Mask I Feel You are Going weaker... Please do not go.. I need you...

Leo: Your Finally Free? Your Memories and Mine... I can Remembering it all so Clearly... I am... Prince Leo, Of the Sun...

Hazel: Yes... Prince Leo... And I Princess Hazel, of the Planets Of Uranus and Neptune... And One Day you and Princess Rini Were to Marry, I-... You Went Back to the Past to Visit her for a long time... And You Never Came Back... We Recieved Some Knowledge from the Past about the Nexes...And Their Winning Of the Battle Between the Eternal Sailor Scouts... So Then, Neo Queen Serenity... Ohh.. So many Memories... Can't Think...

Leo: It's Okay, my friend... We Are free... And We will Free the Others..

Hazel: Yes... We will, My friend... But for now.. We are free... Free!!! *Her Crescent Moon Flashed and she fainted ontop of Leo and powered down to Sailor Crescent*

Leo:...

The Girls Gasped and ran to Sailor Moon

Sailor Celestial: What Happened?

Sailor Black Hole: She Just fainted...

Gabe: All those Memories flooding back, but have been to much for her...

Nikku: Ah... *He was trembling* Well I would Love to Stay... But... I've got other Plans to Attend to...

Sailor Celestial: Yeah well you'll have to Go thru us first...

Nikku: Cool your Jets... I'm Not After you... *He held up his hands and Leo Started hovering and Glowing*

Sailor Celestial: HE'S AFTER LEO!!!

Nikku: KU!!! *Nikku and Leo disappeared and teleported to the Negaverse...*

Sailor Nova: Leo.. He's gone...

Sailor Triton: What are they going to do with him...

Mean while in the Negaverse...

Elder Nexes: I see you brought him to me Alive... Good Work Nikku but, I expect more... I want that Crystal...It's the Thing standing in the Way of our victory...

Nikku: Yes Sir...

Elder Nexes: We Should Have Enough energy to switch him to our side, but just in case, you'll have to gather more energy... bedsides we'll have to Get rid of all of those Memories he Regained threw that rec hid Princess!

Mean while...

Sailor Triton: *Using the Triton Tracer* It's hard to get readings on to this Place...

Aries: It's Like a New dimension....

Sailor Triton: I know...

Sailor Black Hole: Either way, I'm gona need some help here... She may be a Princess But she's Not Light...

Sailor Crescent: I heard that -.-

Sailor Celestial: She's Waking up!!! *Black hole set her down*

Sailor Nova: She's Al right!!!

Sailor Crescent: Yeah... Where's Leo? What happened?!? Ohh No!!! Did you abanden him?!? Ohh no!!!

Sailor Nova: NO!!! We wouldn't do that, The Nega verse took him!!!

Sailor Crescent: O.O

Sailor Crescent: I remember.... What do we do?!?

Gabe: Okay you guys, If we're going to Save Leo You Guys have to understand your past... Aries and I are just remembering it

Sailor Celestial: Were we Part of Crystal Tokyo Gabe?

Sailor Nova: Of coarse We Were, We just gota be... We must have had Jobs there too... Right Gabe?

Gabe: Right as Usual Nova... Many Many Years in the Future... We all lived happily in a place Known As Crystal Tokyo... Hazel Lived IN the Palace as did all of you... For you Each Were Princesses of your Own Kingdoms...

Aries: Yes, And You Lived Happily... Under going Training and eventually Fighting Crime in a few Places of the Universe that Needed it... Crystal Tokyo was Ruled By Neo Queen Serenity... Unfortunately When the Battle of the Nexes Was Fought, Every Known Sailor Scout Was Captured… The Nexes Were Ready to Take over the Universe… Fortunately Neo Queen Serenity Was aware Of the situation and she Made it Known Through out Crystal Tokyo Claiming, that it was time for 5 Warriors to Travel through Time and Rescue The Sailor Scouts of the Past To secure their Current Status and forunately 5 Scouts of the Future Volunteered to Be Preborn Back in the Past So that they will be able to Save The Sailor Scouts of the Past and Defeat The Nexes… And Those Scouts Would Be you....

Gabe: And We Were Sent to reunight you! And Now that we know that Sailor Crescent can Control the Pull Power of the Crystal-

Sailor Crescent: UGGGHH!!! First Sailor Scout Then PRINCESS?!?

Aries: Well Your all Princess's

Sailor Crescent: Yeah But I'm The One Who Get's To Control IT?!? WHATS NEXT?!? Next year I'll be Old Enough to Get A Motorcycle, Will I ever have time to ride One If this Sailor Stuff keeps ups?!? Why Am I The One Who Controls The Crystal?!? My Planets are Uranus and Neptune!!! And Why is My Name Sailor Crescent anyways!?!?! URRRRGGGGHH!!! I JUST WANA BE A NORMAL TEENAGE GIRL!!!


Gabe: She Has a Point... Sailor Celestial Sure does Have the moon Down, Why Can't She Control it...

Aries: I don't Know... The Point is, The Crystal Chose Crescent and we can't change that! if Clestial were to Control it she would die, or Worst!!! She'd be gone...

Sailor Crescent: *She was Crying* You Meen Like Leo.... Leo's Gone... I may Never See him again...

Aries: I'm Sorry Crescent...

Sailor Crescent: It's OKay...Tirton Get us Out of here...

Sailor Triton: I'm Trying, I all most have it...

Sailor Celestial: Listen Sailor Crescent... I know it's hard all of this Happening at once...

Sailor Crescent: Ya think?

Sailor Triton: Hey... Good News... I found a way out!

Lela: *she Appeared* To bad you won't be Using it...

Sailor Triton: *She Gasped* Who AAre you?!? And where is my Baby! I meen... Nikku...

Sailor Black Hole: Don't Even tell me your still with that creep -.-...

Sailor Nova: *She Sighed* Sweet Love...

Sailor Black Hole: With a Monster...

Sailor Nova: ^^' Ohh yeah...

Lela: Time to meet your Doom... GIVE ME THAT CRYSTAL!!!

Sailor Celestial: HA! Yeah Right!!! She's not giving you it!!!

Sailor Nova: YEAH!!!

Sailor Nova: Nova BOW *she holds up her left arm like she is holding a bow then a dark blue bow apairs with a yellow 8 sided star on both sides of the top and bottom of the bow* AND ARROW! *then she pulls back the string with her right hand/arm and a purple and dark blue glowing engey type arrow appears, and she shoots it*

Lela: Ha... *She Held out her Hands and The Attack was back fired on her and Black Hole*

Sailor Triton: I Know you didn't...Triton... Water Slice!!! *She Kissed her fingers and Sliced the air right down the Middle and a wave of Planet power poored out of her fingers and on the air, making a wave that was traveling faster than a speeding bullet*

Lela: Give it up * She flung out of her hand and the Attack Back Fired on Her and Celestial*

The Sailor Scouts excluding Crescent Were knocked out...

Sailor Crescent: My Friends... You Deffended me and I didn't- Thats it... Your Going Down NEga Creep and your not getting my Crystal...

Aries: Go SAILOR CRESCENT!!!

Sailor Crescent: I hear you Aries...

Lela: What ever... NEGA BOMB!!! *A Huge Explosion of Negative Energy Exploded from her hand*

Sailor Crescent: This is for my friends... AND FOR THE UNIVERSE!!! COSMIC MOON POWER!!! *A huge Cosmic BlastExploded out of the Crystal, And Tearing Down the Building*

Lela and The Building were Both Turned to Ruble and Moon Dust

Lela: AAAHHH!!!

Sailor Crescent Stood there Watching the Sun Go down as the Scout woke up, thinking about Leo...

Sailor Celestial: Hey Girl...

Aries: Let's all go out for Burgers...

Sailor Crescent: I'm Not really in the mood...

Aries: And Some... Ice Cream...

Sailor Crescent: O.O What Kind???

Aries: Choclate...

Sailor Crescent: OKAY!!! *Thinking* But you'll always be on my mind Leo... Always...

Mean While...

Elder Nexes: Hello... Prince Leo, How Have you Been???

Leo: *Chained Up Agiast the Wall with his Shirt off to help heal his wounds* Fine thanks... *The Chains were submiting Nega energy to Leo* Ah...

Elder Nexes: Oh... That Pain your Feeling is nothing but a little of our Negative Energy, trying to Sway you To Our Side...

Leo: HA! Like that'll Happen... AAAHH!!! *More energy went into him*

Elder Nexes: I see... Now What is your Name again?

Leo: Uhh... *His eyes started to glow bright gold and he had the Sun Symbol on his Forehead* Prince Leo... Of the Sun Kingdom! *He leaped off the Wall he was Chained to and Prepared to attack The Nexes*

Elder Nexes: I see... You are strong... But once your Memories go... So will that Nasty Sun Spirit...*He walked off*

Leo: Ah... No... Don't Leave me... YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE!!! *A tear roled down his Face* No...




Sailor Says:

Hazel: AAAHH!!! TORNADO!!! Now The Writers Under a Tornado!!! For Future Reference...TRY TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING BY RECLYING AND CRAP!!! SAILOR CRESCENT SAYS! *She Giggled* AAHH!!! It's comming!!!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 19, 2007, 1:12:58 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderT_T Leo...i did my best...T_T

2 MANY EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES IN A STORY WERE MY OC IS DEPRESSED!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 19, 2007, 1:16:12 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol you think she's depressed now? just wait and see lol!

Moon_Princess on October 19, 2007, 7:51:32 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwesome chapter!
Poor Leo. x.x

Keep it up, alright??


~Moon_Princess

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 19, 2007, 8:44:06 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol THANKS!!! and Don't worry I will... Lol But I'm still wondering where FallOutGirlAARHinder *Hazel* is! lol

AlleyCat17 on October 17, 2007, 4:58:52 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow that was a very good chapter and it was a little sad when Leo was taking and now is going to be truns evil.anyways for nova bow - well she holds up her left arm like she is holding a bow then a dark blue bow apairs with a yellow 8 sided star on both sides of the top and bottom of the bow(hope you know what i mean) then she pulls back the string with her right hand/arm and a purple and dark blue glowing engey type arrow apairs and the then she calls out "NovaBow" and shoots it.ok i hope that help alot and if you need more help or info just ask me ok.oh and i can wait for you to add more chapters soon please.