Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Season 2 Scout Sign ups!

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 31 - Season 2 Scout Sign ups!

Chapter 31 - Season 2 Scout Sign ups!
Hey you Guys, Me Once again! We Finally Made it!!! Season 1 Is Over!!! Now It's Time For Season 2 Scout Sign ups! So Hurry Before we Run out of Spaces! And yes If you are already in it then DO I don't need your new info, Just Comment on this Chapter saying that you do...

Okay Here Are The RULES For New Scouts!!! We Are only excepting a group of 3 or a group of 5, And we will be taking 1 new boy so Like I Said Earilier HURRY!!! Now here are the rules

10. No Sailors With Bad Names Example: Sailor Penius

9. Your Charactor's Transformation can not be anything like Sailor Moons

8. NO SAILOR SCOUTS FROM THE MOON!!!

7. NO SAILOR SCOUTS FROM THE SUN UNLESS PROMETION IS GIVEN!!!

6. NO SAILOR UNIVERSE/GALAXY

5. No Scouts Can be Named anything like "Sailor Gemini" or "Sailor Leo" Nothing to do with the Zodiac

4. NO more Water or Wind Scouts! we have like 4 of those already!

3. No Sailor Scouts can have any Animal Like Characteristics

2. No ones Hair can Be like Sailor Moons unless given Prometion

1. Please... PLEASE...PLEASE! Nothing Like "Sailor Leaf" or "Sailor Pyro" It has to do something with the outspace or astromy or greek Names for stars and planets

0. Have fun!!!

I WON'T EXCEPT ANYONE WHO DOESN'T FOLLOW THESE RULES!!!

Okay Now here's The Info I'll need...PLEASE Copy and paste it, and THEN fill it out that way, our else i won't except it...

Name:

Gender:

Sexuallity:

Sailor Scout Name:

Element/Power:

Planet *if You have one*:

Transformation Name:

Transformation Decription:

Name of Attacks (2):

Sailor Scout Outfit:

Hair Style and Color:

Eye color:

Skin color:

Personality:

Other Info:

Okay Now here are a list of Sailor Scout Names that I would LOVE if any of you used!

Sailor Nebula
Sailor Milky way
Sailor Shooting Star
Sailor Comet
Sailor Big Dipper
Sailor Little Dipper
Sailor Crateor

Have fun =D

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on November 11, 2007, 5:44:05 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17ok here is a better profile on jenny/nova.because the first one was all over the place.

Name : Jenny Hikari

Gender : Female

Sexuallity : She likes boys (aka Jaden the most)

Sailor Scout Name : Sailor Nova

Element/Power : A Supernova

Planet *if You have one* : She just lives on earth but in the future she lives on a planet(you can name it if you want) which only can be found in a Supernova.

Transformation Name : Nova Planet Crisis Power!!!

Transformation Decription : She is just floating in space and the then a bright yellow 8 sided star flys all around her and then it stops right in front of her chest.then a super nova come out of it and while it all around her.and then she just has her outfit on her.

Name of Attacks (2) : Nova... Dworf Star!!! *She Held up Her Hand up and Creative A Ball that looked like a Mini Planet. She Threw the Planet as it ripped threw the ground and thru the crystals* COMBUST!!!,

Nova Bow - well she holds up her left arm like she is holding a bow then a dark blue bow apairs with a yellow 8 sided star on both sides of the top and bottom of the bow(hope you know what i mean) then she pulls back the string with her right hand/arm and a purple and dark blue glowing engey type arrow apairs and the then she calls out "NovaBow" and shoots it,

Super Nove Blast - She holds up her hands up above her head and a Minny Super Nova Apaires the size of a bastketball flots above her hands.then she throws it at the bad guy and it explose in to a big blast.(she only uses it on really strong bad guys).

Nova Wave -is a dark purple,dark blue blade like wave that comes from right hand when waves it.

Sailor Scout Outfit : pretty much the same as the real sailor scouts but the skirt is dark blue and her bow on the back is a little longer and dark purple, the bow on the chest is dark purple.she also has the same shoe's as sailor Venus but they have a little yellow star on both straps of her shoe's which the shoe's are dark blue and her skirt is dark purple.and her choker on her neck is dark blue with a small yellow star in the middle and she has small yellow star earrings.and in the middle of the bow on her chest is a yellow 8 sided star broach with a chapbile "N" in the middle of it.the broach did come form the bright yellow 8 sided star from earlier.which trun into that broach with that "N"in the middle.

Hair Style and Color : Dark brown and in a long brade that go's all the ways down her back just above her waist.

Eye color : Blue.

Skin color : Peach.

Personality : starm,nice,kind,friendly,hate bad guys,and loves to kick but,strong,loves to make new friends,she loves to draw/paint alot of things which she is really good at and loves to sing,and loves animals like cat's,dog's etc,she is good at school usely gets A's or B's and some time's A plus,loves waching movie's (not horrir movie's she hates them),and she loves to read a good novle when she has time to read and she has a really bad tempter when piss off(manily bad guys).

Age : 15

Other Info : Dream(s) - to become a famiest singer.
Fear(s) - spiders,lightning/thunder,horror/scary movies.
Sign - 8 sided yellow star.
Birth Stone - Citrine
Birthday - November 6
Ideal plant/fav flower - blue lilys
Fav Color - yellow,light blue,light green,light organ,light pruple.
Fav Food - pizza(pepperoni pizza),strawberry ice cream.
Least Fav Food - liver,and other gross meat like that.
Ideal Animal/fav animal - white tiger.
Ideal Myth Creature/fav myth creature - Griffin.

Jenny lives in apartment by her self.her parntes live some where else.
jaden he can also be from the futuer and he can be like a prince like leo and have power too.and he can back to the past to protect nova because they were both boyfriend and girlfriend.that is way he is so attach to jenny/nova and the same for her.but he don't find out jenny is nova until later.and he don't know he has powers yet until later after he fell in love with her.and he get's very protected of her and also they both find out they were together in the futuer.you know something like that and you can make up what he is a prince of.

wow that was a really long profile.

mew54 on November 5, 2007, 6:28:16 AM

mew54 on
mew54but i asked to be a water scout.can iplease tux*dog eyes*please

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 8, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskNO!!! lol no more water Ice or wind! I'm sorry but no. And I can not accept your info... READ THE RULES!!! U didn't copy and paste, So I have no idea what you are saying! look at how all the other girls id theres... oh and just to tell you, your kind of late for sign ups... It said on the thing only 3 will be accepted, or maybe a group of 5 but... Unless you can find a fih person you can't be in it... *God if you find you more people I might not have the strength to give them ALL the nessasary attenion...*

mew54 on November 5, 2007, 6:28:35 AM

mew54 on
mew54water and leaf!rank!i dont know.apperance!hmmmmmmm!tidal wave.gender:femaleall cinds cant name emm.eyes dark blue skin tan.funny.good around guys.BUEATIFUL!duh!F

Kouni46892742 on November 4, 2007, 3:45:53 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Name: Kyuna Mikawa

Gender: Female

Sexuallity: Unsure

Sailor Scout Name: Sailor Ursa

Element/Power: Nature and healing

Planet *if You have one*: Pluto

Transformation Name: Ursa power! Time to shine!!

Transformation Decription: Um...I really dunno...can you help me with this?

Name of Attacks (2): Ursa arrow and Cosmic fire

Sailor Scout Outfit:Gloves are white with teal borders,boots are white with teal borders and have little bear paws on the borders,bows are white,skirt is teal.

Hair Style and Color: Tawny brown with blue streaks

Eye color: Emerald green

Skin color: Slightly tanned

Personality: Happy go lucky and fun

Other Info: Loves animals and sings when people aren't around

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 4, 2007, 8:43:31 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol what does ursa meen? lol and Sure I'll help with the transformation, I usually end up changing most of it anyway lol

Kouni46892742 on November 4, 2007, 8:56:15 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Ursa is bear in greek/roman/latin whatever, and it's a constellation of a bear. The north star makes up it's nose.
 
But I can't think of a transformation thingy, so if you wanna be creative with it, be my guest

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 4, 2007, 9:04:55 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskOhh cool =D I love it!!! I have the PERFECT transformation for you! wana here it ? lol

Kouni46892742 on November 4, 2007, 9:07:42 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Okies!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 4, 2007, 9:47:39 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol okay here it is...

Kyuna: Ursa Star Power!!!

She Held up her wand and she started to Glow! She Twisted the Wand all Around her, As a Trail Of Blue Sparkles Followed it...As She Continued spinning, She Rapped herself in a coocoon, The Sparkels above the coocoon FLASHED and we see what looks like the mouth of a bear swallowing her, The Image of the Bear BITS DOWN the second she opened her eyes. She Was released from the coocoon with her Sailor Uniform on.

I'll add the detail later... Sorry it took so long... I was watching american idel and herbi at the same time lol

Kouni46892742 on November 4, 2007, 9:53:54 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Awesome!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 4, 2007, 10:05:11 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol COOL! then we're all set, Welcome to the team =D

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 4, 2007, 3:20:12 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
Comment Deleted

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 4, 2007, 8:26:53 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskHAZEL IS STAYING STRAIGHT! lol don't even, EW! I only puit that for the new people, everyone doesn't have to redo theres... -.- look was you did lol

Moon_Princess on November 4, 2007, 7:41:50 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAck. I need to catch up with the chapters. >.<;

I guess this is just an update. lol

Name: Cat Tsuru

Gender: female

Sexuallity: Straight

Sailor Scout Name: Sailor Celestial

Element/Power: U know it

Planet *if You have one*: All the moons (You came up with that idea. XD)

Transformation Name: U know it

Transformation Decription: U know it

Name of Attacks (2): U know it

Sailor Scout Outfit: U know it

Hair Style and Color: U know it

Eye color: U know it

Skin color: Pale

Personality: U know it

Other Info: Sings, horrible cook, you know the rest. lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 4, 2007, 1:14:41 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101here is mine:
Name:Kimu Uchiha

Gender:Female

Sexuallity:I can't belive you put that><gross><

Sailor Scout Name:Sailor Platinum Comet

Element/Power:fire,earth,ice,healing powers

Planet *if You have one*:Comets

Transformation Name:Platinamu Comet Power!!!Make Up!!!!!

Transformation Decription:She holds her hands up and starts glowing.She is standing in space when comets are all of a sudden shooting near her.One hits her on the arms and her gloves apper.Another hits her legs and her boots apper.Two hit her stomach and chest and her skirt and bodysuit apper.her bows apper when the bodysuit and skirt apper.the bow on her chest has a comet shaped satphier jem on it.She stops glowing as one last comet hits her forehead and her tiara appers with a comet shaped satphier jem in the middle.She turns and poses.

Name of Attacks (2):Star Shooter and Comet Explosion.

Sailor Scout Outfit:Gloves are silver with blue borders,boots are silver with blue borders and have little comets on the borders,bows are silver,skirt is silver.

Hair Style and Color:hair is so long it gets behind her knees and is loose no pony tail or anything and the color is black and magenta.

Eye color:black and emerald

Skin color:tan

Personality:tomboyish,loves to help out,gets ticked of easyly,acts a bit like a show off sometimes.

Other Info:plays violin,sings,draws,is known all over japan for her voice,violin skill,or artistic drawings.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 4, 2007, 1:34:34 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskOKAY!!!

Now it's time to critque *Don't feel sad I do it to everyone*

Sailor Platinum Comet? lol thats really hard to say and spell! And She controlls all elements and can Heal?!? She really is super... So super she could butcher all the ther sailor scouts COMBIND! lol And whats her Sexuality?!? I was serious... Lol, Straight gay or Bi?!? Okay here are my suggestions, I promise I will comprimize if you really want it like this but, I'd rather you change the name and Powers... I had a list of Names and as for powers, We Have several not being used...

Desert
Fire
Lightning
Ground
And much much more!

lol sorry. I just HAVE to give critques to everyone.

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 4, 2007, 6:29:09 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i desided to change from "Crinsom Sun Star" To "Platinum Comet" for your story ok if that's not posible i'll stay as "Crinsom Sun Star".

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 4, 2007, 10:08:46 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYAY!!! welcome to the team Sailor Crimson Sun!!!

oh yeah, did I mention you would have to be my *Half* sister? oh well! lol Welcome!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 5, 2007, 1:09:51 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101that's fine with me^^you can put me either "Crinsom Sun" or "neon sun"but my transformation is different.Transformation Decription:She holds her hands up and starts glowing.She is standing in space when mini suns are all of a sudden explodeing near her.One explodes near her on the arms and her gloves apper.Another explodes near her legs and her boots apper.Two explode near her stomach and chest and her skirt and bodysuit apper.her bows apper when the bodysuit and skirt apper.the bow on her chest has a sun shaped satphier jem on it.She stops glowing as one last sun explodes near her forehead and her tiara appers with a sun shaped satphier jem in the middle.She turns and poses.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 8, 2007, 10:52:53 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskCool =D I might alter it a BI, becuz I have something really cool planned for you 3 new scouts =D

AND YAY!!!

WELCOME TO THE TEAM SAILOR CRIMSON SUN!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 9, 2007, 2:57:58 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ok^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 4, 2007, 2:31:08 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskOh and Sailor Crimson *I prefer Neon* Sun Was Aproved, but you'd have to be my sister. Sailor Neon Sun Sounds good to me =D

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:08:09 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderthis may be random but u need a homosexuality person in her girl or boy...it doesnt matter


oh u know my friend witch_13888 aka Evon on here is Bi


i dont care what ppl think but bi ppl need friends to but they have lots of friends...y idk

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 1:10:07 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol thats What i thought lol We need like a lesbo NO GAY MEN THOUGH!!! lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:12:19 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderthen who??

we need to throw a party in it and we get drunk!!!!or somthing bad happens....like someone gets pregnant...but not Rini

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 1:22:56 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskHEy I'm Going to bed, My mom is yelling and my eyes need to rest, I'll try my best to get on tomorow =D

And don't worry the scene will be VERY INTENSE!!! turst me, even the Title will make you sweat! lol well maybe not but it still will be hot, Notice the SX sign beside the title... THEY CREATED THAT JUST FOR THIS CHAPTER!

Ohh and also At the end of Season 3 THERE WILL BE MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR HOT HOT HOT SCENE!!! let's just say... it's the making of ChibiChibi!

Lol well Night Niks! =D

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:24:52 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindernight Leo....i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 1:16:06 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYeah they're will be a Ball, lol but not so old fashion! and SOMEONE'S ALREADY PREGNET!!! *Cough*D...K*Cough* I'll give you a hint... Her Partner's Eyes Kept Glowing Bright Purple for a reason! lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:18:38 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderNIKKU WILL BE BACK!!!?!?!????????!!!???NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DK please be careful make sure hes wearin a glove!!!!!!!!!!!


wait u said shes ALREADY pregnant! DK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ILL KILL U!!!!I wasnt ready to be a God-mother!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 1:27:31 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol... thats how his race breads when they don't want sexual intercoarse yet... He sends his Stuff into her... FEAR THE PURPLE GLOW!! lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:01:55 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderHEY WE HAVE A SAILOR SHOOTING STAR ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats just fyi....i didnt mean to outburst....


im gonna make u mad because i wov 2 tease u so....

Name: Hazel Tenou

Gender: female

Sexuallity: ???wha???

Sailor Scout Name: Sailor Crescent

Element/Power:wind and sea

Planet *if You have one*:Uranus and Neptune

Transformation Name: Crescent Crisis Power!

Transformation Decription: u have it

Name of Attacks (2): u have them

Sailor Scout Outfit: u know it

Hair Style and Color: Black but i died my blond lo lites to purple lo lites

Eye color: Hazel (pearl green when calm, pearl grey when sad, and pearl blue when mad)

Skin color: dark dutch skin tone

Personality: tomboy, loving, friend, u know the rest

Other Info: Plays violin, draws well, dances, sings, just talented


sorry i had to make u mad^^''' besides the hair thing needed to be changed...

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 1:03:59 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol okay -.- POINTLESS! lol and Yeah but she hasn't joined this story so the name is up for grabs lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:05:05 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderyeah she hasnt been on since before my B-day this year...