Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hope for something OTHER than a White Christmas

This From my New COPYRIGHTED Story 'Hazel-Jikan Hogosha'(Which By the way Means 'Hazel- Time Guardian') I haven't Posted it here yet, But I might if I get Comments and Support! So Feel free to Comment and tell your friends! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Chapter 1 - Hope for something OTHER than a White Christmas

Chapter 1 - Hope for something OTHER than a White Christmas
Note: Smiley Faces Used in dialog ^^

Hazel Woke up to the piercing sound of her alarm Next to her Bed. She Sat up, stretched out her arms and Yawned. She Reached aside her Bed Side to look out her window and to her Surprise the front lawn and roads were all covered with white Snow! It looked as if it were a blanket of warm soft cotton that she could cuddle up in and go back to sleep. She Yawned once more and glanced at her calender above her bed to her left and saw a date outlined in bright red marker.
"ONE MORE DAY UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!" She Jumped out of her bed screeching! She Got a new set of Cloths on as she stepped in her closet. She Stepped up Tried t fix her Hair.
"I hope I got the Cell phone Mom Promised! Or Maybe That MP3 Player I was Needing!" She Prepared to step into her Shoe when She Heard Miko Yawning behind her. She Turned to him to notice he was Now Sleeping on HER Pillow!
"MIKO! WHAT DID I SAY?!? YOU CAN'T SLEEP ON MY PILLOW! Nor can You Sleep Any longer!" She Shouted taking the Pillow out from under neath his small fluffybody!
"Why?" He Yawned. "I'm So tired I could flood the Earth with 'Z's'" He chuckled.
"-.- Your So Funny" She Said Sarcastically. "It's Christmas Eve! You can't just sleep Thru it!"
"Christmas You Say? Well that's My Only Day off!" Miko explained. "You see...On Christmas Eve and Day, Time Travel is off limits!"
"BUT HOW!?!" Hazel jumped to Questions
"No one really Knows, But they say that Some Ancient Jikan Hogosha Uses ALL Jikan Power To Give Him the Gift of Giving!" Miko Replied
Hazel thought for a moment "DON'T MAKE EXCUSES! That Story is as old as you! Someone Who Travels Around Giving People presents!THAT'S THE EASTER BUNNY! ^^"
Miko Paused for a moment and thought to himself " ^^' I know this girls get's bad marks but can she really be this Clueless?"
Hazel Heard her Dad Calling for her to come Caroling "MIKO! COME ON!"
"NO WAY! It's My day off! I'm Staying here!" The Small Mouse Curled up into a ball and rested on Hazel's Bed...
"FINE! I'll GO sing with the family and Hope you get buried in Snow!" She shouted and Rushed down to her family.
"Who were you shouting at dear?" Her Dad asked her
"Miko! That Lazy Bum Won't get out of bed!" She Replied
"O.O You were yelling at you Pet Mouse?"
"Um Yeah sure, Lots of People do it ^^'" She Said While thinking "in LALA Land!" and Smiled...
Her Mom and Dad Zipped their coats and Pushed Her Little brother and herself out the Door. The Family went around the Town Caroling Until it was getting dark. As the family Walked Home Hazel felt a vibration in her pocket. She Reached her Hand in her Small Pocket and it was the Titans eye! She Pulled it out to look! And It was flashed Gold! But not normally, It was not a constant Glowing like usual, IT WAS FLASHING! On and Off it went. Hazel pondered for a second and Gasped. "Maybe the Power's Going out.. our..." She Gasped Bigger
"What is it Honey?" Her Mom Replied
"Umm Nothing... Umm, Mom I think I see one of my friends over there May I go see them? I promise to be home before dark! ^^'"
"Where are they? I don't see either Robyn Nor Stylez!"
"OVER THERE! in that Dark Alley!" She Pointed
"Well Okay... But Becareful!" She worried
"Promise! GOT TO GO!!!" She ran to the Dark Alley and Lifted out the Titans Eye. "What are you doing now you crazy Rock!"


*Picture of the Titans Eye ^^^*

"What's Going on?!?! Ohh No... Maybe Miko as Right! Maybe all Jikan power is Worth less! and Titans Eye wants to warn me! Is Danger Near???" the Object lifted up out of her hands and lead her down the dark alley. "HEY! You get back here! Sure the one Time I want you with me you go away from me!" She chased the object. As she closed in on it she could hear Screaming! she Grabbed the Object and it stopped flashing. "What's Going On?!?" The Screaming got louder... She Gasped "Screaming?!? I wonder if..." She Followed her ears toward the screaming. She Found Her Self watching a young girl Being Frozen by another one of those beast's she is supposed to 'slay' as Miko Put it so many weeks Ago.
"AAAHHH!!!" the Girl Screamed as a thin Blue woman with icey hair and fangs was on top of her:
"looks Like It's Time for Jikan Hogosha Power... Come on you Stupid Rock!" Hazel Held out the Titans eye and Prepared to be transformed into her Jikan Hogosha. Come on! TRANSFORM!" She Gasped once more "Ohh No... Miko Was Right! I am Powerless!" A Tear Roled down her Cheek "Come on! Why won't you transform me! You do It for all the other important moments of My Life... When Boys are over, When I'm About to take a big test, AND the thing is, I didn't won't to those times! but you forced it on me each time... I had to Make up stupid excused so people wouldn't find out that I am a Jikan Hogosha! I AM A GUARDIAN!!! Even Tho Some times I don't want to be. Okay Most of the time... BUT THIS TIME I HAVE TO BE! I HAVE TO SAVE THAT GIRL!" The Object just laid in the Pawm of her hand as she waited for it to forcefully transform her as usual! But nothing Happened... A Flier Flew past her and onto the ground. She Bent to pick it up " where's a miracle when you need one?" She Flipped the paper over and it read 'be the miracle' She Suddenly wiped the tears from her eyes " That's right...I don't need a Miracle, I'll Be it!" She Ran Straight into the beast and tackled it to the ground... "Sorry But you Show here is over!"
"YOU WISH! I've been around longer than you think, You Can't Take me on Mortal!" The Beast said and stood up. Hazel Glanced At the Girl and she was Frozen Solid in a cube of Ice...
"What are you?!?" Hazel Said... She Thought to her self "This doesn't look like the rest of the Monsters I face. Much different..."
"Now For you!" the Beast stuck out her hand and it shot a beam of ice at hazels Feet to keep her from moving "if you must Know I am Pemaria, and I Come back every 10,000 Years at this time to Take over this Planet"
"How are you able to live that long?!?" Hazel asked
"I freeze my Self in my special Cosmic Cocoon and I am revieved with in the next 10,000 year... You Mortals wouldn't understand!
"Oh so she's not the same... She doesn't use time travel, she Freezes her self... Crazy old Woman..." She thought
"well nice knowin ya dear!" She Prepared to Freeze her just like the other girl when all of a sudden, An Old Man Riding in a red slay shot thru the Sky and Swang By the Beast and Clonked her on the Head with a Bag of Coal...
Hazel Gasped
"NO WAY! 'No one really Knows, But they say that Some Ancient Jikan Hogosha Uses ALL Jikan Power To Give Him the Gift of Giving!'" she quoted Miko "IT'S SANTA! O.o Wait, He's Real?!?"
"Someone's been naughty this year! and for that, YOU GET COAL!" The Old man-being pulled by 8 tiny dear- Pored Coal all over the Monster! "Come on Deary Get in the slay!" Hazel Hopped in his Slay
"Santa! It's you your real!"
"Yes indeedy!" He nodded
"SANTA! It's terrible! Titans Eye isn't working! NO Jikan Power is Working! Only Yours!" She Screamed!
"Yes I know... But Unfortunately I am not as fit as I used to be 10,000 Years Ago! I Need you to-"
"GUIDE YOUR SLAY TONIGHT!!!" The Young girl couldn't help to cut Santa off!
"Umm Not exactly... I need you to save Christmas, While I deliver Gifts to the good people of the world" He Chuckled "HO! HO! HO!"
"Ohh, well I can Do that Too!!!" She Smiled big and gave him a Hug...
"I lend you my Strength..." He grabbed a Snow Flake Falling from the Skyand Handed to her "This Snow flake Will give you a small amount of my Powers. But the Second it Melts at the stroke of Midnight, My Powers will return to me and you will be on your Own!" He assured her
"Right..." She Nodded and Took The Snow Flake.
"Well off you go!" He Pushed her out of the slay and she tumbled thru the air and Clouds."AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
"AAAHH!!! I Don't Know How to fly DANGIT!!!" She Fell for Yards and Yards screaming! when finally The Titans eye Being Placed under the Snow Flake given to her by Santa, Began to glow again! "YES YES YES!!! Finally!!!"

She Started to float there in mid air "Here it comes" She Shouted... And All of a sudden the Crystal in the Middle of the Rock Began to glow! It Shined and the Light off it Hit hazel as the body of the object began to spiral around it! Her Body Shined and the Titans eye circled her! She Was Falling, Left Foot Pointed out and she was Gripping her hands. When A Golden light Shot into her hand! The in side of her hand Shined and Shimmered like the night time sky and when Hazel Opened it, It was a Star Disk! She Closed her Eye's and Tossed the disk Above Her! And As She was falling, The Star Shaped Disk Shot in front of her feet! The Center of the Star Opened up, and Hazel Fell right thru it like it was a Ring! Once Her Body Passed thru the Disk, it was covered with Sparkles and Star Dust and you could Now See Her Personal Jikan Hogosha Uniform! It Was Like the Uniform was being Scanned on her Head from Toe by the disk as she fell thru it. When The Disk Quickly Closed right On some of Hazel's Long Dark Hair, and Became a Pony tail Holder for her Hair! Her hair was a little bit lighter,Maybe it was the contrast between the Yellow Star That held her hair up, or if it was the power of the Titans Eye but She Liked it! It made Hazel Seem 10 times Brighter than before! Not that she was Dark or anything, she just likes Being Bright! And Boy did she look Bright When She Opened her Big eyes!



*A Version of hazel in Jaken Hogosha Form ^^. But For some reason Titans Eye isn't On the Center of her Lower Waist I forgot to place it there ^^'*

She Caught Titans Eye(Which was now only the Crystal That Was in the Center of the rock. The Core of it some would say...) in it's tracks and Placed it in the center of her Lower Waist "Now it's time to Melt that witch!" She Said as she Flipped over and fell head first threw the sky. "Boy, I could use you Now Miko -.-, why did you have to take a holiday!" She said with a glum look. "AAAAHHH!!! I just realized I'm STILL falling Face forward to my Doom!" She panicked for a Split Second and Shouted "It's Fly Time! Like A Shooting Star I Soar, Titans Eye Lend me Your Strength to do once more!!! TITAN'S TRIUMPTH!" Titans Eye Flashed a Bright Gold color That Seemed to Wrap Around Hazel. The Streams of Light Struck Her Back and a Pair of Wings Burst Out of Hazel! "Amazing..." She used these angelic wings of hers to go to the site of that Monster! "Time to FINALLY Melt that witch and for good!

She Fly above the witch and saw all the victims! At least 30 People were Frozen Solid!!! "I can't do this alone" She Said and Continued TO her House and Became careful that know one saw her. She Flew by her Window and knocked on it. "Miko, Come on! I have No time!" She Opened the Window, and stepped in. "MIKO! WAKE UP!" She Shook her Bed and tried to wake him up..."COME ON! I NEED YOU!"

"BURR! Close that window" Miko Said as her trimbled under the mattress of Hazel's bed.
"Oh there you are! Come on you rat!" She Pulled him out by his Tail.
"That would be mouse, Not Rat, Rat's are ugly!" Miko Explained
"Yeah, and you will be too if you don't hurry!" She Said
"Hey Where did you get wings? HEY! Your Jikan Hogosha! but how?!?" Wondered Miko
"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!" She Drug him into the sky and Lead him to the Monster. ON the Way They saw Frozen Cars and Buildings! AND MORE PEOPLE! And Then That BEAST APPEARED TRYING TO FREEZE SOME RANDOM SQUIRREL THAT WOULDN'T STAY STILL!
"Whoa... I remember Her! Isn't She The One Who comes back every 10,000 r so years to Destroy the earth!?!" Hazel Nodded at him "well At least he Isn't after your Pendant" he said in her Arms
"Yeah, Tell me about it!" She Lowered herself and Prepared from a head on attack...
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING O.o?!?" Miko Asked.
"Making sure this Christmas is'nt white!" "EEEHHHYA!" She Conked the Ice Witch one the Head with Miko's Skull!
"Was that necessary?!?" Miko Felt his new bump on his head.
"Yes ^^" She Smiled
"AAARRRRHHGG!!!" The Ice Witch Screamed and As she did, EVERYTHING AROUND WITHIN 5 MILES WAS FROZEN! Well except Hazel "Yours gona Pay You little..." She Looked at Hazel as she Hovered over her "What are you?!?"
"I AM the Jikan Hogosha Guide By the Powers Of The Stars aswell As The Titans! I AM TIME GUARDIAN! I Am... Your Worst Nightmare!" Hazel Shouted.
"And I AM MIKO!" He Said.
"That's Nothing to be proud of ^^" She Said joking with him.
"-.- Very Funny" Miko Pouted.
"A Jikan Guardian Huh? I haven't seen one of those in a while...Well No Matter you Going down!" The Witch Chuckled.
"Not as Long as these Winged are attached!" Hazel said when Ironicly Her Wings Flashed then Disappeared..."uh Oh..." She Fell to the Ground and landed on her rear. The Ice Witch Chuckeled as she creeped Closer to Hazel.
"You are going to be my New Ice Slave, No use in letting all that power go to Waist..." She Reached For Hazel When Miko Popped Out of Her arms...
"TRANSFORM!!!" Fire Surrounded him and it looked like he was trapped in a Sphere... When He Burst out of it he Looked like hewas in the mids of his normal Transformation "Fire Spread!!!" He shouted, But Only Ember Sprayed over the fiend.
"AAHHH!!!" the Ice Witch Threw Miko Across the newly Iced Roads
Miko Went Back to Normal "Oh no, My Power is Short... I couldn't Transform all the way! HAZEL!!!" he Shouted...
She Tried to Get up off the Ice But Failed... "uhh..." Hazel, Backed away from the Beast, But the Ground was to slippery and her hands were to cold to crawl threw the snow!
"Bye Bye My Pretty!" The Witch reached for Hazel One Last Time... When All of a Sudden She Heard a Male voice in the back round...
"BACK AWAY! LUNARTIC LOCKET!" He Pulled out the Locket and it Shot A White Beam At The Witch as he Opened it.
"OH MY GOD!AAAHHH!!! SOO CUTE!!!" Hazel Screeched


*To be continued once More -.-. But it'll just be in a part 2 ^^*

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on December 20, 2007, 6:33:22 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101leave me in suspence why don't ya awsome^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 21, 2007, 4:24:54 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskye thats me "Mr. Suspence ^^"

wrdkiki on December 18, 2007, 12:42:03 PM

wrdkiki on
wrdkikioh wow that was so cool! now you got me in suspence who is the mystery guy;) ^*^ I can't wait!!! hey awesome chapter

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 19, 2007, 4:54:17 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskXD, TY!!!

XDarkTinkerbellX on December 18, 2007, 10:00:50 AM

XDarkTinkerbellX on
XDarkTinkerbellX..............^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 10:03:21 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Mask.....QUITE PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE COOKIES! *Sticks tongue out* HAHA!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on December 18, 2007, 9:16:01 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderWUT IS UP W/ ME ALWAYS FAILING TO PROTECT MYSELF IN THESE THINGS!?!?!?!?...wonder who the dude is?


WELL GREAT CHAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 9:24:51 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThanks ^^ and your have to show your volubility so the fans will fear for you lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 9:02:54 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskwow in this Special The Guiy Seems a littl Like Tuxedo Mask O.O... But Normally It's more casual, Not Always Saving the day at the last minute ^^'

FallOutGirlAARHinder on December 18, 2007, 6:47:50 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderWUT!!!!! Y U GOTTA GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!????????? its also very scary that my...my HAIR is UP!!!! I'm still kinda confused though...

WAIT! R u in it? I have 2 know!!! KNOW NOW!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 6:55:44 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL Your hair is in a SLIGHTLY side Pony tail

FallOutGirlAARHinder on December 18, 2007, 6:57:00 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderMY HAIR IS STILL UP!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 6:54:28 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskyour bound to be confused! lol this is just the christmas special! you don't know the Story! I had to copyright it before I was aloud to put it up and progress on my chapters. You would totally get it if you read the Actually story and Not Just the Christmas Special Lol

FACE IT! YOU KNOW NOTHING! MUAHAHAHA!!! this isn't any of my other storys! it's not related to them what so ever! lol, I guess named the Main People after my Favorite characters and People ^^

And about me *sigh* YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND OUT +D

FallOutGirlAARHinder on December 18, 2007, 6:56:33 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderYES U R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 6:58:42 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Mask*Taunting* you Know nothing!you Know nothing!you Know nothing!you Know nothing!you Know nothing!you Know nothing!you Know nothing!you Know nothing!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on December 18, 2007, 7:01:51 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderI KNOW IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 6:57:17 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Mask*Shifty eyes* Maybe =D

FallOutGirlAARHinder on December 18, 2007, 6:58:46 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderU R!!!!!!! U ALWAYS R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!...or...*freaky look* u know I have my ways Leo...

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 7:03:38 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskO.O fine I'll admit -.-....THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING! XD

FallOutGirlAARHinder on December 18, 2007, 7:06:53 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinder*chases u with a broom* LEONARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



man we argue like an old married couple...scary...O.o


well *bring broom back out* LEONARDO LOVELY!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 7:08:40 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL XD!

Fear the Power of water witch! *I pore water on you* YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on December 18, 2007, 7:11:41 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderoh did u forget im also the Princess of Neptune!!! Duh and i love 2 swim!!! I AINT A WITCH EITHER!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 7:16:03 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskOh yeah ^^' lol well I'm finishing that chappy, I'll talk to you on my profile ^^

FallOutGirlAARHinder on December 18, 2007, 7:27:14 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindery ur's? We've always talked on mine...besides ur profile lags...

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 9:05:20 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol I ment your I just really had to go pee, LIKE I DO NOW! *Dashes off*

sailoraqua13 on December 18, 2007, 6:01:01 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13SO FREAKIN AWSOME! :3

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on December 18, 2007, 6:06:17 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskReally? thanks!!! I'm Writing the ending now ^^

sailoraqua13 on December 18, 2007, 6:23:15 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13YEA!!!!!!!!!!!