Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Moving

The New Sailor Scouts??? How bogus!!! Read on!!!

Chapter 13 - Moving

Chapter 13 - Moving
Hey you guys, It's me again... Today and Tomorrow I Am Moving everything to the Site! Which also means, YOU BETTER BE MOVING TO!!!

Go Here and Join...

http://z9.invisionfree.com/ImperialSoldiers/index.php?showtopic=2

(oh and don't forget, your scout identity is secret)


Check the site everyday for updates! I am Trying to work on the VAST amount of rules AND move everything to the site At once! and Lets not forget Rehearsal and School...

But yet, while some of us are working VERY hard, Half of you have yet to join the new site!!!

Please don't keep putting it off, I don't want to feel like I'm doing this all for nothing.

YOUR ALL AWESOME!!! Thanks for reading! *and don't forget to join*

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on May 10, 2008, 12:30:38 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21O, wow. I'm sorry I haven't been on much laltely. I don't know if I'll be able to sign up on the site until summer starts. These last few weeks of school are hectic for me...-.-'

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 10, 2008, 3:28:41 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskthat's cool just don't forget about it ^^

winxgirl21 on May 10, 2008, 11:01:48 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21don't worry, I won't. =D

AlleyCat17 on May 3, 2008, 12:38:09 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow that all kool i did not know about any of this stof and i might join later if you want me too that is and do you know any thing form me about my oc or anything else just tell me ok.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 6, 2008, 9:36:46 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskI NEED you to join!!! I need everyone to join, but all everyone is saying is 'Later'!

20basketball20 on May 6, 2008, 8:53:25 AM

20basketball20 on
20basketball20ill be joining

swampertgirl0504 on May 2, 2008, 6:41:52 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504i've joined.

sailoraqua13 on May 2, 2008, 12:19:31 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ok, I asked my mom about it and she said no but, I'm willing to do everything else! ^^ (Animations, Pictures, other stuff like that! ^^)

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 2, 2008, 12:26:17 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskWhy not??? that's retarded! There's nothing bad about it, it's just like this site!

sailoraqua13 on May 2, 2008, 12:35:49 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I know, but I'm like on, 13 sites other than this one and she's geting sick of me asking for permission to get on sites so there's not really anything I can do, because they watch my computor and I wouldn't b able to sneak on...

Sliv on May 2, 2008, 7:28:19 PM

Sliv on
SlivMy poor Aqua, mothers can really suck sometimes, can't they? I understand, I lived on my own for the better part of a year, and it sucked having to answer to my mum when I moved back in with her (not intentionally, I might add)
When I get my own place you can come live with me :)
*That was a joke, I'm not some creep, OK!?
But restricting the number of sites you can use/join just seems like control for the sake of control.
Leo, it's admirable how committed you are to Imperial Soldiers, but I know you wouldn't want to be responsible for any tension in Aqua's RL, and I know it's not your intention but Aqua shouldn't have to feel pressured. We all know she really wants to be able to join. But sometimes, mothers stand in the way. It's just what they do.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 3, 2008, 2:04:26 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol well I have to care And Especially when Aqua can't attend the site. I've known her for quite some time and would be greatly disappointed if she couldn't attend

FallOutGirlAARHinder on May 2, 2008, 11:10:40 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderI'm already joined...But most of us already know who's who!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 2, 2008, 11:21:45 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYea, But the People NOT FROM FAC won't know.

in the show, people don't know each other's identities and we won't either! I have several People on the site that I do not know from FAC. They Just appeared. and I want you all to know that those people will destroy you!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on May 2, 2008, 11:22:34 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderI'm not sure how this is going to work out...How do I do it...?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 2, 2008, 11:29:08 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskdo what?