Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

A stoey about a girl inlove with Yusuke

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1
Battle Of Love

(not finnised)

.

"Yusuke Urimeshi,a 14 year-old bad @$$ hottie with short dark hair and big brown eyes,he's in the record books for the junior high student with the worst attendance in all of Tokyo. He's not the kind of person who would take any orders,not even from his mom. He is the kind of guy that plays by his own rules and speaks whatever's on his mind.And I,Nakumura Fukugii,the common average 8th grade student is in love with him. And oh! How he dose not know I exist on the face of this earth!"

*****

"Nakumura,are you day dreaming again?" Ju-chan asked taping on Nakumura's shoulder.There was no response.. "Nakumura?...." Ju-chan repeated now digging her fingernail into Nakumura's shoulder.Nakumura flinched."huh,whaaat" she responded.Ju-chan laughed under her breath nudging Nakumura in the ribs."Thinking about Yusuke-kun again,eh?" Nakumura blushed. "Yeah,so...". Ju-chan chuckled as she leaned back in her chair."I swear,all of this day dreaming is going to lead to bad grades"."I know I know! I need too get ova him,but its soo hard!,"Nakumura said clenching on Ju-chan's sleeve."I mean just look at em!," Nakumura said turning Ju-chan sights to Yusuke,who was 4 desk's away from them."Isn't he so adorable?". "Well....," Ju-chan thought.She then saw Yusuke stick a pencil up his nose,pull out a big green boogger,and lunged it in Keiko's hair.He then started laughing out loud."Ick! I think he's a looser,what do you see in him!" Nakumura sighed day dreaming about him again, "Everything about him is so wonderful."

"Yusuke! ya sick pig how could you!"Keiko screeched as she tried to pull the large boogger from out of her hair."Bwahahahaha Oi Keiko-chan,the green goes great with your hair!" Yusuke laughed nearly falling out of his seat."YUSUKE!!!!!," Keiko growled. "Why you!OK! ME AND YOU AFTER CLASS!" Keiko said clenching her fist at him.Yusuke laughed even harder."OOOOO Keiko is going to beat me up!Better watch my back!"."You think this is a game!!!You'll see you are going to be sorry!!" Keiko threatened.

"Yusuke and Keiko!," The teacher Mrs.Momijii interrupted. "Would you two stop interrupting the class and payattention!" The two was silent. "Now.." Mrs Momijii continued "as I was saying,the Class will be separated into partners to do a science project on whatever comes to mind,The work will have to be done equally and it will have to be neat.The project is due in 3 weeks." the class began to complain and groan loudly."Quite!" Mrs.momijii screeched. the volume of the class dropped.Mrs.Momijii cleared her throat and began talking again."So I'll will be paring you up by boy and girl order"


"Hey you hear that Nakumura?" Ju-chan whispered to her. "If you get paired up with Yusuke,you get to spend a whole three weeks with him!" nakumura blushed.To spend three weeks with Yusuke would be like a dream.Just Yusuke and her,she could just imagine what it would be like...Spending the night over each others house,Studying together and talking together!And to think she can get a grade for something this perfect! Nakumura grinned laughing under her breath.



Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keautye on September 2, 2005, 2:20:19 PM

keautye on
keautyeI like this story alot. Please continue it soon!

kiaragurl03 on July 19, 2005, 3:11:30 AM

kiaragurl03 on
kiaragurl03Ha ha I luv Yusuke! He ish awesome! ^_________^....KEEP WRITING!

yusuke_luv_gurl on March 24, 2004, 12:42:45 PM

yusuke_luv_gurl on
yusuke_luv_gurlreally good, but there's just 1 error, HE'S MINE!!!!jk. we can share.