Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - BIO

Bio of my Sonic OC characters!

Chapter 1 - BIO

Chapter 1 - BIO
Name: Tyler
Nicknames: Ty
Age: 14
Species: Hedgehog
Gender: Female
Height: 7 feet
Weight: 45lb
IQ: Curiose...
Marital Status: Single
DOB: December 1
Birth Place: Mobius
Residence: Village....
Occupation: Student
Social Class: Goth, Wierdo
Economic Class: Middle Class
Alignment: Half Hero Half Villian.... what?
Top Speed: Gifted speed Runner
Basic Stats (added numbers cannot exceed 40)
Agility - ???
Speed - 9
Strength - 10
Defense - 7
Evasiveness - ???
Dexterity - 8
Intelligence - 7
Skill - 7


Special Attacks: Roll, speed runner, Home attack
Abilities & Aptitude: Chaos Spear, Darkness Call, Chaos Fire, Demon Spin, Soul attack, Chao attack, back slash
Hobbies & Talents: Music, Singing, Drawing
Weaknesses: Flames
Personal facts
Friends: Savana, Crystal, Lola, Raina, Vikki, Sarah/Blondie, Dakotah, Sully, Annthony, Adam, Shiara, Alex, Rukia, Tori
Rivals: Jet The Hawk I guess.....
Enemies: Naru, Riko, Set, Devil Demon Tyler
Known relatives: Drake(Devil Father) Lillian(Goddess mother) Nick(Young brother)
Likes/Favorite activities: Art and Adventuring
Dislikes/Least favorite activities: Fighting
Gourmet of choice: Watermeloen
Beverages of choice: Dr. Pepper
Favorite color(s): Red and Black
Personality: Funny, Wierd, Scary(At times), polite, helpful
Physical Appearance
Color: Teal
Skin Color (i.e. muzzle, arms): Tan
Eye Color: Teal
Hair/Quill Style: ......?
Nose: Black
Ears: Short
Tail: Normal....
Attire:
A greenish Teal color, her eyes are green, she has to quil like bangs and the two quils are the main thing. Her two quils on each side of her cheeks have a very special disign. Both are long and have a black tip. Has very long hair, Dark blue shoes, Long draggy pants, A black shirt, gothic spike bracelets, a golden colored neckelace. three quil like bangs that hang over her left eye sometimes.
Items & Weapons: Diamonds(Given to her by Dagger), Boomerangs with blades tied at each end, Wrist spikes, Pioson arrows
Vehicles: Extreme Gear Board, Hover Pod
Themesong: Vermillion -Slipknot
[/b][/b][/b][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/b][/b][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/b][/i][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]Discription: This strange hedgehog holds many powers that deal with demons and other stuff. Tyler can cause much damage with these powers but not too much, Tyler is suppose to slay demons for her mother Lillian. During her childhood Tyler's devil hedgehog father left, he had to take care of the world below and stay on guard to PORTECT Lillian and the family. Tyler believes him but hates her life. She is part devil and demon but she doesn't know her mother is a goddess. Her younger brother Nick died by trying to save her from her shadow. Tyler must get revenge for what happened and stop everything. The only way to stop this maddness is to find the heart of another who suffers the same problem and join together. They will combine both hearts together and there will be a stronger hero who will stop at nothing to help Tyler anfdthe other. Each time Tyler is mad or really mad a demon will show up and take over. A devil demon of Tyler will take control after the demon has done it's last stage, which is Death. Tyler hates that so much. Tyler loves her friends and family very much and she will protect her mother from death just like her father. Tyler has many friends but her main friends help her out. She is gothic and does beat the crap out of her friends sometimes if they don't shut up. Tyler does live with her mom in a village, like Sonic, and does wonder around at times. She finds many homeless hedgehogs and tries making friends with a few who are teens and helps out the families that are homeless. Tyler usually let's them stay in her village. Tyler was given a neckalace to protect herself from demons and some find ways into her heart.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment