Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Part III

The sequal to "The Fairly Odd Phantom". Vicky wants revenge on Danny for stealing her job so she teams up with all of Danny's enemies to get revenge.

Chapter 3 - Part III

Chapter 3 - Part III


THE FAIRLY ODD PHANTOM II - VICKY'S REVENGE





PART III



Danny and Timmy opened their eyes to see the Ghost Zone, now a little more creepy than usual. Everything was darker, meaner, basically designed to Vicky's sense of evil. The occasional wandering soul floated by but other than that, the Ghost Zone was unusually empty.



“So…this is the Ghost Zone I've heard so much about?” Timmy asked. Danny nodded. “Yea, this is it” he said, “Now, we've got to find Vicky and get our friends back.” The two didn't speak for a long time. Timmy knew that this was all his fault. He occasionally looked up at Danny and he didn't look to happy.



After hours of floating around the Ghost Zone, the two heroes stopped for a break. “Well, we're obviously getting nowhere.” Danny said. Timmy nodded as he heard a faint rumbling. “What's that sound?” Timmy asked. Suddenly, Skulker (who was now sporting two giant blaster cannons on his shoulders) shot up from under them.



“You two have been a nuisance long enough!” Skulker yelled. The cannons lit up and fired a neon green energy beam at Timmy and Danny. Our heroes were hit full-force and shot several miles backward and ejected from the Ghost Zone. Timmy and Danny bounced off the ground once or twice before stopping.



“What was that all about?” Danny asked. “It was Vicky.” Timmy answered, “She must've upgraded Skulker's suit!” Danny nodded in agreement. Then, a small and kind of annoying beep went off. They looked behind themselves and saw a small PDA sitting on a work table. Danny picked up the PDA and a image of Tucker popped onto the screen.



“Danny!” Sam (who popped up next to Tucker) said. “Guys! Are you Ok?” Danny asked. “We're fine, for now, but I don't think you'll be able to get anywhere Vicky's fortress.” Tucker said, “But don't worry, I made contact with someone who might be able to help you.” A small link popped onto the screen. “Get o a hold of this guy, he should help you get to us.” Sam said.



Just then, AJ and Chester tried fitting into the screen. “Timmy, is that you?” AJ asked. Timmy got near the screen. “Dude, where'd you get the cool new powers and costume?” Chester asked. “Um…internet?” Timmy said. “Nice.” Danny said sarcastically. “Ok, we'll come get you as soon as we can.” Danny said. He clicked the link and another person replaced the four prisoners.



“Hello…Danny Phantom, right?” the shadowed man asked. “Yeah, and you are?” Danny asked. Timmy had jumped up on top of the workbench where Danny was now sitting. “I go by many names but most people called me, X.” he said. Timmy and Danny both gave each other confused looks then turned back to X. “I'll meet you in one hour at this address.” X said as an address popped onto the screen. “Ok, we'll see you there.” Timmy replied. Danny clicked off the PDA and set it back down. “C'mon Timmy.” Danny said. “Hey, wait a second.” Timmy said, “Where's Comso and Wanda?” The two fairies poofed into the room. “Hi Timmy!” Cosmo and Wanda said. “Where've you two been?” Timmy asked. “Sorry sport, Jorgen called us to Fairy World unexpectedly.” Wanda explained. “Apparently, the Pixies are trying to buy out Fairy World again.”



An hour later, Danny, Timmy and Cosmo and Wanda (disquised as two alley cats), approached the address X had instructed them to meet him at. The entered what look like an old post office. “Glad you could make it.” X said, stepping out from the shadows. X was a black-haired boy, probably around 17, dressed in armor, which looked kind of like Technus'. “So, Tucker tells me you can help us.” Danny said. X nodded. “Indeed I can.” X said, walking over to a bookshelf.



“You see, like yourself, I too am a ghost hunter.” X said. He pulled a book out slightly and the bookcase turned around, revealing a giant stock of ghost hunting equipment. “And I'm quite good at it.” He continued, “I specialize in stealth-like techniques. If the ghost can't see me, the easier my job is.” X started grabbing certain items, ranging from a few blasters to something that looked like a small communicator. “All right, let's go.” X said.



Danny pushed his thumb to the DNA scanner and the Fenton Portal opened once again. “Ok, I tracked the signal from when Tucker contacted you last.” X said, “I should be able to navigate us directly to the fortress. The three (plus Comso and Wanda who were pretending to be invisible) stepped into the portal and into the Ghost Zone. X folded out what seemed to be a small, metal skateboard without any wheels. “Try and keep up.” He said.



About 20 minutes later, X, Timmy and Danny arrived at the Ghost Zone Prison. “Walker's domain?” Timmy asked. “Where else to keep captives?” Danny said. “Quiet, you two.” X said. He looked through a enhanced pair of binoculars. “Ok, follow me.” X said. He led Timmy and Danny to a small trapdoor on the side of the prison. “This was used by some of the prisoners to escape.” X said. “Apparently no one's caught on yet.” The three jumped in and started walking down a dark passageway.



Eventually, they arrived at the end of the tunnel; it led to an abandoned cell in a forgotten part of the jail. They ventured down halls, following X as he kept pointing the directions out. “Alright, we're getting closer.” X said. “And this is the end of the line.” Walker said. Danny, Timmy and X turned around and saw Walker, Skulker, Johnny 13 and Technus standing behind them.



“You guys go on.” X said. “I can handle these losers.” Danny and Timmy looked at each other, and then back to X. “are you sure?” Timmy asked. X gave them the thumbs-up sign. The two heroes nodded and ran off. X pulled out two fairly decent sized blasters out. “Alright ghosts, bring it on!” he yelled.

Timmy and Danny ran down hallways until they finally found the door to Vicky's chamber. Danny pounded, blasted and even said the stupid “open sesame” thing but nothing seemed to be working. He fell to his knees. “We've got to rescue them!” Danny yelled, then he turned to Timmy, “You know, I could use some help over here.” Timmy looked a little upset. “Why? So you can rescue your friends and totally ignore me again?!” Timmy yelled.



Danny came over and knelt down to Timmy's height. “Is that what's been bugging you?” Danny asked. Timmy gave a quiet grunt. “I'm sorry Timmy. I didn't realize you felt left out.” Danny said. Then everything came rushing to him. The powers, the lack of talking and the earlier annoyance, Timmy had been feeling neglected and Danny didn't realize it till just now.



“You're right Timmy.” Danny said, “I should've paid more attention to you.” Timmy looked over. “And I'm sorry, forgive me?” Danny asked. Timmy thought, then smiled. “Sure, now let's get though that door.” Timmy said. The two shook on it and got to work on the door.



After a wasted 20 minutes of pounding at the door, the two took a break. “Why's nothing working?” Timmy asked. Danny`s eyes shot open. “I wonder…” he said to himself, “Timmy, morph back to your human form.” They both morphed back into their human forms. “Now, if this works, getting through this door will be easy.” Danny said.



Danny grabbed Timmy's hand and ran at the door. The two seem to phase right though the door. They opened their eyes to see themselves unharmed. “Why didn't we think of this earlier?” Timmy asked. Danny and Timmy then looked up to see Vicky sitting on a throne with Plasmius and Fright Knight at her side. They morphed back to their super hero forms and got ready to take on Vicky.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DannyPhantomLover on December 29, 2005, 9:49:56 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoveroh yea!!!!! kick her @$$ yall!!!! NEXX CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhantomKat7 on December 25, 2005, 2:09:13 PM

PhantomKat7 on
PhantomKat70o The big showdown! Vicky sure is evil! Update ASAP!