Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Brayden's Night In

Written for Bray, my kitty friend. He deserved to have a win, seeing as I usually end up eating him. ^-^ I hope you like it Bray. It showes you as kitty and Green Beret, in all your splendor!

Chapter 1 - Brayden's Night In

Chapter 1 - Brayden's Night In
             It was, as usual, a quiet night. Bray thekitten was lying peacefully in front of a warm fireplace. His “owners” were outon the town as usual. All was peaceful and calm. Bray’s little ear twitchedgently, having thought he’d heard something. Getting up the little cat began totrot through the house, examining every corner, and making sure noting was amiss.Once it was all clear, he decided to get something to eat. After going into thekitchen, Bray eyed the high cupboard where the cat food was kept. Knowing hecouldn’t reach it, he closed his eyes, and, in a flash, had used his “supperkitten ninja abilities” to change into his human form, a 6’1” Green Beret. Hesmiled and grabbed for one of the cans, amazed that even in human form he wasstill attracted to the stuff. After opening it with his trusty “John Wayne” (Alittle military terminology never hurt! ^-^) can opener, he transformed back tohis original kitten self and lapped up the delicious wet food.
            But Bray’sears didn’t lie. There was something sneaking around outside the house. A dark, looming figure. It had been watching Bray for thepast week, waiting for the right moment to come in and dine on the small, whitecat. It licked its chops and stared into one of the windows, seeing thehelpless cat lost in the joys of wet cat food. The “owners” had made onemistake, and left the flue open to the chimney… how the creature knew that wasbeyond comprehension. Somehow, it managed to get onto the roof and looked downthe chimney, to see the warm, inviting glow of the inside. It grinned and beganto slide down the warm, brick opening, awaiting his coming dinner.
            At the sametime, Bray nudged another log into the fire… As soon as he did that, a sudden,dark figure fell straight down into the glowing fore. There was a moment ofsilence as the figure stared out at Bray, who had leapt back in surprise. Thekitten was staring face to face with a large, black wolf. But it wasn’t forlong. The wolf leapt out of the fire in a display of embers and whimpers,yelping in pain from the heat and ferocity of his entrance. Bray couldn’t helpbut fall back onto his white, fluffy back and laugh his little brains out!
            After a goodfive minutes, the wolf reappeared. This time, his wonderful black fur was halfburnt off, revealing his pink rump. He growled and went to find the cat thathad caused him so much pain. But Bray was not to be found. He walked around thehouse at least twice, and couldn’t find the tiny meal. With a growl, he laydown in Bray’s spot in front of the fire and thought it out. What the wolf didn’tknow… was that… NOBODY…sits in Bray’s spot… As he sat there, somethinggleamed and caught the wolf’s eye. He couldn’t follow it until the object hadstopped… and sunk straight into the ground about two feet in front of him. Atfirst, the wolf couldn’t figure out what the object was… Then, he realized itwas a knife! An x-acto knife! And judging from thetrajectory, he was able to figure out where Bray was.
            The littlekitten had taken up a prime position on the mantle over the fireplace… Along with his collection of 72 or so x-actoknives… The kitten looked down evilly at the wolf, holding one of hisknives at the ready.
            “Um… heythere…” began the wolf, trying to talk his way out of this one, “Um about thebreaking and entering… I… hehe…”
            “Out.” Was all Bray said, with a smile, rearing back his pawwith a knife in it.
            “Well, Imean… that is…” A knife flew through the air, missing the wolf by a few inchesand sinking deep into the door. “YIPE!”
            “Out!”
            “I… I…Hungry?” He was getting more and more nervous, sweat beading off the lupineface and dripping on the floor.”
            “You’releaking sweat… on my spot…” Another knife flew through the air and barelymissed the wolf’s paw.
            “That’s notall I just leaked…” cried the wolf that was breaking down almost in tears. Allhe wanted was dinner!
            “You…Bastard!” cried Bray, getting a whiff of the wolf’s musk emanating off thefloor.
            There was aloud rustling in the next room, followed by the wolf bursting out of the doorwith about five or six knives sticking out of his body. The intruder skiddedinto the next room, the kitchen, only to be followed by Green Beret Bray. Hewas cornered, unable to go anywhere, and leaking blood on the clean floor… allthe more reason for the angry kitten turned human to take revenge.
            “Please! Idon’t want to hurt you!” cried the wolf, begging on his paws and knees. “Justlet me live! I beg of you!” Bray smirked and threw another knife for shockvalue, sticking it in the intruder’s chest. The wolf gave a yelp, and beggedlouder, “I’ve got a mate and two pups! Please don’t kill me! You’ve humiliatedme enough!”
            “I gave youa chance to leave…” grinned Bray.
            “You threwknives at me!!!”
            “But youwould have lived…”
            “Youterrorized me! You made me piss myself and the floor!”
            “And you’llpay for that.”
            “How the hell will I pay for it?!! It’s not like I have anymoney!”
            “Ever heardof the fur trade?” Bray grinned again, and fingered another knife. “I can makea nice bed out of what’s left of your fur…”
            “My fur?!! You’re sick! You’re a sick kitten!”
            “Sick? No…Sick would be eating you…! …speaking of which…” He grinned, “I’m starting torun out of cat food… Maybe you’d like to hand over that pink little rump ofyours instead?” He took a step closer to the wolf whowas scampering back as fast as he could.
            “You’reinsane! Why would I willingly get butchered?”
            “I neversaid it was going to be willingly…”
            The soundsof a battle ensued, which rang out through the night. It awoke neighbors andstartled citizens out on quiet walks. After a good four hours of screaming,fighting, and scratching, everything fell silent… Eerilysilent… Police arrived wondering what the commotion had been. They wereamazed to see the house in shambles, every square inch apparently attacked, clawed at, knifed, burned, broken, squeaked, or plainobliterated! And yet, there stood Bray, in his Green Beret form, greeting them happily.There was nothing the police could do, so they simply left.
            Bray walkedback into the kitchen and took in a whiff of the wonderful smells coming fromthe oven. He grinned and opened it up, revealing the furless, whimpering wolf.It looked back up at him, sweat rolling down its face. He had been trussed backlike a turkey, with strong rope holding him in place. The only thing the wolfcould be thankful for now was the fact that Bray hadn’t gone and stuffed himlike a turkey!
            “You smelldelicious,” began bray, taking a small brush and brushing some of the wolf’sjuices back onto him. “Another hour or so, and you’ll be ready for the table. Heh… sure beatscat food any day.”
            The wolfsimply couldn’t speak back. He had a shiny red apple shoved into his mouth,making speech impossible, as well as making him appear much more succulent. TheGreen Beret closed the oven and walked back to his spot by the fire. After alittle circling around, he transformed into a kitty and fell fast asleep on hisnew, wolf-fur rug, dreaming of the delicious dinner he’d be having soon.
 
Written for Brayden, who deservedto end with a full stomach, seeing as I’m usually the one who eats him!
 
Written by: Uncle TWA

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment