Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Awakening

If you don't know what the main character looks like Go find out. I would like it if somone would do some pics from scenes of the story. I really need em! This is not an actual event in Vik's life.

Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Notes: When I was writing this at 3:00AM...I was sorta getting scared myself.ROFLMFAOSHIH! I'm not kidding!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 My eyes opened up to see a dark abyss in front of me. Not knowing and not caring where I was allowed me to stay calm. I slowly sat up from the cold table, and looked around. I couldn’t see anything. It was then I started to panic I looked around franticly and Tried to shout out, But Nothing came out. Not being able to see or speak was a very bad disadvantage for me. It felt like I was trapped in a small box. That was never comfortable for me since my mom once accidentally left me in the Voot one day. It was so cramped in there, and the window was jammed shut. It’s a fear known as cluster phobia. I stared blank into the darkness, I could barely breath. I was trying to do what my mom said to do when I was trapped in the Voot. I started counting out loud.
 10...9...8...7...6...5..-I stopped counting to pay attention to my surroundings.
 “I swear I heard something,” I thought to myself.
I listened more intently. I could hear my veins pulse. I could hear my eyes twitching. With this much silence I was scared. I was frozen in suspended animation. My eyes and my fingers were twitching uncontrollably. I noticed I was sweating…A LOT. I wiped of the sweat slowly. I looked harder. Thinking I saw something. I leaned my head forward. I DID SEE SOMETHING. Chills went up my spine. I sat there staring at A dark figure in the darkness. It turned it’s head toward me. I was frozen once again.
 “Is someone there?” The figure asked.
 “It seems worried,” I thought to myself again.
 I just sat there watching the poor thing tremble. I tried to jump off the cold table, But Something was holing me. I only could struggle. I watched the figure as I squirmed. Making sure it didn’t leave. It was trembling faster now. The figure started to squeal slowly, shaky, and scared. I tried to speak again. But now to it. Nothing came out, but I did notice a faint muffle. I felt where my mouth should have been. All I could feel was a soft cloth like material. I tried pulling on it. KNOWING it wouldn’t come off. To my surprise. It did. I sat there now being able to breath. I was stunned as I watched the figure start moving toward me.
 I sat there breathing heavily. It moved it’s arm to a dark wall like thing. Suddenly I was blinded by Bright light. All I could hear was the figure’s shrill cry of fear. I looked up and waited for my eyes to adjust to the light. I slowly saw the figure come into view. It was a tall unknown  creature of some sort. It was ugly. Just standing there. Pale faced and staring at me. It’s eyes were the lightest shade of green and blue. It had blue fur on it’s head. And a thing poking out of it’s face, But the ugliest thing was a couple of cardboard like things poking out the side of it’s head. They had little thick ring type things on them. The now seen creature started baking up slowly.
 “Wait!” I shouted, “What are you?”
 I stopped it in it’s path. It still looked pale as It’s eyes went wide with astonishment.
 “Lets try something that’s easier for you to answer,” I talked slowly, “WHO Are you?”
 “I…I…I…I…,” The creature stuttered.
 “WHO ARE YOU!!!!” I screamed.
 “Um, I’m a-a Pro-professor…um-um…Guy?” He stuttered so much I could barely understand him.
 “Um,” I said sarcastically, “I don’t think so.”
 “I-I’m a person wh-who snu-snuck in he-here”
 “Well,” I said half to myself, half to him, “That’s enough explaining for me”
 “Really? So you’ll let me leave?”
 “Leave? Now why ever would I do that?” I replied to him as I looked down to see leather straps holding the lower part of my body down.
 “What…” He said it blankly with no expression as I struggled to undo the straps.
 “I mean I’m ganna kill you.” I said calmly undoing the last strap.
 His face went paler than before and his eyes went wider too. My pak opened up to reveal the robotic arms stashed snuggly inside. One went toward the guy with great speed, and it impaled his head with great force. Red blood sprayed everywhere.
 “EEEEEEEW!!!!” I cried, “It’s red and all sticky!!!”
 “okay,” I said to myself, “now…how do I get out of here.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SkyGirl on November 26, 2006, 5:47:03 AM

SkyGirl on
SkyGirlcool but kinda sad poor peoples