Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Escaping with more of a trace then without

If you don't know what the main character looks like Go find out. I would like it if somone would do some pics from scenes of the story. I really need em! This is not an actual event in Vik's life.

Chapter 2 - Escaping with more of a trace then without

Chapter 2 - Escaping with more of a trace then without


I jumped off the table and, ran to the dead thing. I checked the pockets on his clothing for any information on his weird looking species. Inside I found a wallet with cards inside. I inspected the cards closely. One of them had the face of the Professor guy and, some obvious information about him; Like his eye color and his hair color and… Well, that was the only Obvious things. Everything else was just his name and, stuff like that. He had this weird name that wasn’t like Irken names at all, It was: Dick. Who in the hell would name their child Dick? That’s not a very good name!!!

“WOW,” I said to myself ,”There’s something terribly wrong with this odd looking species. Cause I know I wouldn’t name my kid that. I would name him Wesley or something‘…hmm.”


I put the cards back in the wallet and shoved the wallet in my pocket. But there was no pocket to put it in. I looked down to see where my pockets were. I then noticed that I wasn’t even wearing my uniform anymore. It was a little hospital gown.

Dimmit…They took away my uniform, now what?

I looked around the small room that the table was in. There were lots of weird chemicals I never even heard of before. I ignored them and looked at the other stuff. Like the cabinets, closets and, doors. I found lots of interesting things But, that’s not what I was looking for. I was looking for my uniform. I continued the search. This time I leave the table room and move on to the next room over. The room where I first saw the creature. As I was about to step out side the room my foot hit something hard. I covered my mouth to keep from screaming out in pain. My eyes started to water. I slowly lowered my arm off my mouth to wipe the tears. I looked around this invisible wall still in pain. I moved over to the side of the door and looked at the wall on the opposite side. There was a button that had ON And OFF on it.

“Just my luck,” I said out loud, “It’s an unknown DNA scanner.” I never really took the class on how to disable these. That was stupid of me. Though, I was just a kid. I didn’t think of that. I never liked school anyway.

“Okay, How can I do this… I have to find something to disable or break this stupid scanner,” I looked around the room once more and spotted the Dead alien on the floor, I looked at some of the tools on the table I was laying on. I examined them all and looked back at my thinking millions of times before I finally got an Idea.

“OF COURSE!” I cried after about 20 minutes of thinking.

I picked up a few tools off the table that looked like they would cut through something.

“If this scanner,” I said, “is a DNA scanner, It acts like most scanners do. It can only go into the object it’s focusing on a little bit. Like through the skin if it has a certin cell or something, then it would let it through… That’s what I’ve seen other ones do, so…” I walked over to the dead alien on the floor and began skinning it.

“UGH!” I cried, “REEEEED BLOOOOOOOOD! It’s sick…..”

A few minutes later I had cut off a reasonable amount of skin and washed it in the room’s sink. Walking over to the door I wrapped the skin around me, and walked blindly through the door. And out the other side.

“YES!” I screamed with excitement as I through the alien skin off me and piled it in a near by trash can, “W00T! I’m free! Now…. To find my uniform and get off this horrible planet…”

I walked through the room only being lit by the room I started in. in the middle was a large table with about 50 comfortable looking chairs around it. There was nothing else but a cabinet in the corner. I walked slowly toward it and tripped on one of the chair legs sticking out to far.

“DON’T PEOPLE PUSH IN THEIR GODDAMN CHAIRS ANYMORE! shoot!”

I stood up, my knee aching, my head hurting.

I began to walk again, more cautiously, watching the floor. I got to the cabinet and opened the bottom drawer.

“WOW!” I exclaimed, “I’ve seen this type of writing somewhere before”

I remember Learning it in school….Irkens use it as well as many other species…but where does it originate?

“OH YEAH!” I whispered, “Earth! Heheh…Of course! That was my favorite planet because…”

I stopped, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t remember… “How can I forget, I know it was because of…OH GOD!” I screamed it out, I couldn’t remember. I couldn’t focus. I closed my eyes and held my throbbing head. I sat there. In pain. Tried to remember. But the more I tried the more the pain grew. I sat for maybe a half an hour when finally I heard A loud noise. It broke my pain, It helped me once, but it wouldn’t again. I lifted my hands off my head. The noise was soothing even though it was loud. I stood up and looked into the cabinet drawer I had opened earlier. I read the letters. A-B-C-D-E-F-G---It went to Z And began to go into numbers. I closed the drawer and looked at the front. The Noise distracting me, I couldn’t read it. To much noise, it was too dark. A spike came out of my pak, accompanied by a little light. It pointed to the drawer and I began to read. “objects belonging to-” I read the first part but didn’t bother to read the last part. I could hear loud foot steps. I could barely hear them over the loud screeching noise. I knew that my uniform had to be in there. I search in every pocket. I found lots of uniforms, but none were mine. I kept pulling them out as the footsteps grew louder. It sounded like someone was running toward this room VERY fast. I knew I would never find my uniform, but I still pressed on, searching. To my surprise I pulled out a blue Irken Uniform. I pulled off the hospital gown and pulled on my uniform. I wiped my tear soaked face when suddenly, The room door opened. I looked behind me at an Earth being, Better looking than the last, but still ugly. I looked up and saw an air vent. The spike with the light went up and pushed the vent screen open. More spikes opened out of my pak and pulled me up through the vent. I sat In the darkness, thinking. Should I run? Should I press on through the vent. Or come out and face my doom? The only thing I knew about this planet or at least remembered was the name and one of the sets of alphabets. I decided that I might be here for a reason. I decided that even though I don’t remember anything that happened before, I needed to find out…why I’m here. I began crawling through the vent. I was sobbing quietly. I didn’t want to die. I was to young. I’m only 25. The things That I thought would never happen to me were unfolding slowly, carefully, but slowly. I came to a fork in the vents. I had to choose one.

“I’ll go down the right. There was a window I planned to escape out of in that room that was on the right wall.

“This should work,” I whispered shakily, I started crawling through the right vent. I could hear people running. I could hear people screaming. I kept crawling in spite of all the noise I neared a light source.
“YES!” I cried.

I got to the end of the vent And pushed the screen out the other side. In an alley. It was dark but not to dark. I could see the screen on the ground, and it wasn’t to high up. I jumped down and ran behind many guesses until I found something to hide in. I took the first thing I saw. An old looking shed. I slipped in right away.


       [OOC: OOH! What’s ganna happen? HHM? Is she ganna get out? IS SOMEONE GANNA FIND HER! Find out next week on:THE TWILIGHT ZONE! [J/K]]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

V1k on November 24, 2006, 10:33:05 PM

V1k on
V1kThe tiny words there just wouldn't fix...They say: "YES," I cried