Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Seeing Is Believing

If you don't know what the main character looks like Go find out. I would like it if somone would do some pics from scenes of the story. I really need em! This is not an actual event in Vik's life.

Chapter 3 - Seeing Is Believing

Chapter 3 - Seeing Is Believing

I sat On the cold floor. Trying to regain a normal paced breathing. I looked up at the dark box of a containment crate and saw…WEAPONS! WEAPONS EVERYWHERE! Like they belonged

I took a large gulp. Not to mention a loud one. I heard a voice.

“HEY! CAN HEAR YOU! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE! COME OUT OF HIDING! STINKING CHILDREN! Playing stupid games.” It said, “ AHHA! YOUR IN THE SHED AREN’T YOU!”

I began to shake. With fear? No. It was unnaturally cold. A strong breeze came over me. A chill was sent up my spine and went away. And then back up, as I heard someone put their hand on the shed’s handle. I sank back, closed my eyes, prepared for the earthiod to slide open the door. To realize what was in there. To attack me. To Destroy me. I began sobbing, AGAIN! It was uncontrollable. Fortunately, It wasn’t to loud. I didn’t even realize that the door never slid open. Never exposed me to the foggy world outside. I looked up at the wall. The wall full of horrible sharp, and blunt, objects. I stood up. The sobbing had stopped. I was suddenly feeling stronger. I had no Idea why. I stretched my arm towards the wall. Towards a weapon. Towards what most certainly was my only way I could survive. I placed my hand upon the handle of a rusty pair of oversized scissors. I grasped it. I lifted it. It was heavier than I expected. I had to slide my other hand underneath it to get it off the small weak looking pegs it sat on. I stood there holding it. Looking at it. As if it were going to attack me. Like it was alive. At least…I didn’t think it was.

I had no idea where the earthiod had ran off to, But wherever it was. Today was most likely the last day it would live to see. I slid the door open about two centimeters And peeped my eye through. I saw an old thing standing next to the fence, facing the house, screaming at someone.

“BARBARA! I TOLD YOU ALREADY! I DON’T NEED NO STINKING CHILDREN SNOOPING AROUND MY YARD!”

He, I guessed it was male, looked pretty old. I hadn’t seen many species with that many flaws and lines in it’s face. It must be 1000 or something years old!!! WOW! And this ‘BARBRA’ He was speaking of, Must be female. Sister? Wife? Cousin? I don’t know. I was so deep in thought I didn’t realize he had turned around and began walking toward the shed.

“I SEE YOU!” He Bellowed, “ I SEE YOUR EYE THROUGH THE CRACK IN THE DOOR! GET OUT OF HERE!” He slide open the door quickly. I didn’t think he ever saw what I looked like. Because when he slid open that door. I hastily opened the rusting scissors, slid them over his throat, and secured the two blades firmly together, side by side. I noticed my eyes were open. I was staring into a deep reddish color, And I was smiling. I felt…GOOD!

 

[OOC: OOH! MASS MURDER! XDD!]
to some kind of mass murderer or something. I stood there caught in suspended animation once again. Staring at the pointy objects. The Blunt ones looked as menacing as the sharp. I began to sweat. They looked odd. Like they were meant for something else than ripping every little organ out of a poor innocent species. Was I a Innocent species? Or was I here to do something? Destroy something? Stop something? I couldn’t remember anything before this. I don’t know what I did last… Nothing. My mind was blank in that small space in the timeline. I WAS confused. I WAS About to panic, But I wasn’t going to let myself do that. This species doesn’t scare me. Even with their…Sharp…Pointy objects.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment