Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Death Can Be More Serious Than You Think

If you don't know what the main character looks like Go find out. I would like it if somone would do some pics from scenes of the story. I really need em! This is not an actual event in Vik's life.

Chapter 4 - Death Can Be More Serious Than You Think

Chapter 4 - Death Can Be More Serious Than You Think

“Martin? Martin, What happened? I heard a noise.”

This woman’s quivering words startled me. I wasn’t expecting someone to be so worried about someone so self loving. Or so he seemed to be self loving. I ducked behind the shed just before Barbra ran up to Martin’s headless body. She let out a piercing scream. I almost felt sorry for the poor woman, but I shook away the thought of pain. I peeked around the shed to see something that made my eyes water. Barbra was young looking with very long blonde fur on top of her head. It was highlighted with red strips and black on every tip, she also had beautiful glowing green eyes. Even though she looked young she was most likely only a little younger than the ugly, wrinkled Martin, lying, head close by, on the ground. She was sobbing, holding Martin’s dead body not to far from her’s. I felt a pain in my hand as I came back to myself and noticed it was coming from me gripping the handle of the scissors to hard. I dropped them and grasped my hand with my other hand. The scissors made a loud ‘KLUNK’ sound as they hit the dirt. Barbra, startled, looked up at me wide eyed, mouth quivering, hands shaking. I then noticed, I was doing the same. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out. I didn’t want to kill her, but maybe it was the right thing to do. To save her the pain of her friend, but I couldn’t. I turned around calmly, toward another building. I started to walk, I could still feel the woman’s piercing stare. I began to run as fast as I can, but I will never escape the most horrible scream that I have ever heard in the short 25 years of my life. A scream that sounded depressed, scared, lonely, and terribly heart broken, all at the same time. The scream of Barbra, A woman I hope I will never come in contact to, ever again.

I was running blindly now. I did not look back, I didn’t even consider looking back. I just ran. A few seconds later I ran into a wall. I looked up the wall. Nothing unusual…just a wall. I turned around and noticed that there was a huge space behind me. HUGE! It was unoccupied and there was no one around. So I instructed my Pak to open. I did so and spit out a little black box. A box that saw everything I saw. That knew everything I knew. It then Expanded into a large building. Into a shelter unit that blended in perfectly with the other surrounding houses. I ran inside to catch my breath.

 

 

 

 

[OOC:WHAT A SHORT CHAPTER!!! But it was still good, no?]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment