Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - OMG! HE'S CRAZY AS HELL!

If you don't know what the main character looks like Go find out. I would like it if somone would do some pics from scenes of the story. I really need em! This is not an actual event in Vik's life.

Chapter 5 - OMG! HE'S CRAZY AS HELL!

Chapter 5 - OMG! HE'S CRAZY AS HELL!

I looked around my new dwelling and let out a sigh. I was safe from anyone who might harm me. I was relived.

WHOOOOOOOSH! I jumped at the loud sound which came from behind the sofa. I ran over to see what it was. I looked behind and saw a little box machine. It started to shake, and opened up. It looked like an oversized computer. I looked at it as the screen started to change. I showed me on the screen. I watched my image change slightly as my eyes turned white. My eyes then turned into that of the earthiods who inhabit this planet. A colored spot, in this case my eye color, blue, with black pupils. My skin color then changed a pale green, then paler, then white, then a real light yellowy color. Like peach. After those changes, My antennae disappeared and fur grew on top of my head. Long and brown. I grew a ‘nose’ as the computer described it to be and then ‘ears’ also what the computer said it was. My hand grew one more finger and I grew a little taller. I then looked like the creatures on Earth. The computer beeped, startling me. It then read on the screen: ‘HUMAN DEFORMATION COMPLETE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE CHANGES?’
Human? That was the species on this planet I suppose. I pressed the ‘YES’ Button on the bottom right corner of the screen. I thought my fur was to long. It then asked me ‘WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE?’ Followed by a list: Hair, Eyes, lips, ears, nose, skin tone, and clothing.
It didn’t say fur anywhere. I pressed the first one, I was planning on searching one by on, but to my surprise it zoomed in on my face and a little keypad popped out of the dashboard. I pressed the ‘UP’ Button and my fur began to grow shorter.

‘Well what do you know, I got it on my first try!” I said to myself.

I made my hair short and put purple highlights on my ‘bangs , as the computer called them. I then added my antennae rings to my human ears and tapped the screen on the top left corner reading: ‘DONE’ . It asked me to choose the way I would activate my disguise. I tapped ‘Glove’.
I wasn’t sure what it meant at the moment but a few seconds after the word ‘UPLOADING…’ appeared a few times on screen it explained to me that I pull of my glove and flip it inside out. After that I press the little green button. It sounded easy enough. I pulled off my glove, turned it inside out, pressed the green button and a new appearance swept over my body. I was now, HUMAN!

“NEAT!” I exclaimed to myself. I looked into the mirror at my new face. I was happy it worked. Now to try it out on some loser Humans. See how dumb they are.
I ran out the door and a few minutes later I ran into a pitiful human…LITERTLY! I fell onto the ground right on my @$$. He was still standing. I looked up at the boy. He was as tall as me. He had black hair that went up in a gravity defying Spike. He was standing rubbing his head. His abnormally huge head…HOLY shoot IT WAS HUGE! He stopped rubbing and looked down at me.

“OH! Sorry…” He apologized holding out his hand. I took it and he helped me up.

“Were you hurt? I didn’t mean to bump into you. Sorry.”

“He apologizes to much, like he’s never talked to a girl before or something…’”

“Um…I’m okay…” I replied.

“Uh, Okay, that’s good…uh, what’s your name? I haven’t seen you around here before.” He sounded nervous.

“ My names Vik. I think…” I stuttered, I hadn’t thought about what my name was. Maybe it was Vik.

“You think?” He stared at me thoughtfully. I felt that I was blushing. How could I be blushing? This is an ugly Human. Actually…For a Human he was kinda cute. I shook away the horrible thought.

“I guess my boots are the thing that get your attention the most, eh?” He asked, eyebrow raised.

“Oh, sorry, I was…thinking,” I stuttered uncontrollably. How can I be nervous around him.

“I really need to go now…” I turned around quickly and ran off. He started to say something , but I didn’t catch it. I was running to fast. Again I was running from what I could not understand. This species is worthless. Why do I feel weird around them… I don’t understand. I didn’t notice that I had slowed down and stopped. I actually didn’t run that far. The Human came running up to me, I didn’t move. I felt really embarrassed.

“Why did you run?” He asked.

“I don’t know…” I replied quietly.

“Hey, I need to ask you something…I don’t want you to think I’m crazy either. Promise you won’t call me crazy?” He looked at me blankly. I turned toward him.

“I guess so…What do you want to say?” I was still quiet.

“There’s an alien that goes to my skool,” He whispered.

“WHAT!” I cried. I was surprised. Either he was crazy, Or he knew who I was.

“I KNEW IT!” He said, “You think I’m crazy”

“NO! I…don’t…I don’t know what you mean…” I didn’t want him to take it the wrong way…or did I…WAIT! Why did I care?

“You’re staring at my boots again…” He replied solemnly.

“sorry, Just…thinking…” I looked up at him.

“I don’t care if you think I’m crazy. Everyone else does.” He looked down at the ground sadly.

“Yes, Yes, That’s very nice. NOW! Who is this ‘Alien’?” I made a little movement with my fingers.

“Um, His name is Zim And he’s trying t-”

“What did you say his name was?” I cut him off fast. I barley even noticed what I was saying.

“His name is Zim…” He weakly replied.

“I’ve heard that somewhere before…” I whispered.

“um, well.. Anyway-”

“I really have to go this time!” I cried.

“Don’t run off again!” He cried.

“ I have to,” I said, “Why do you want me to stay anyway?”

“Because It seems like you believe me!” He said.

“I’m going to go now,” I said slowly, pointing toward my house, “Just tell me your name and maybe we’ll talk again sometime.”

“Um, My name’s Dib-”

“Dib, Okay, I’m leaving now.” I ran toward my house, opened the door, and rushed inside. I didn’t even look back.
I thought silently.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment