Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Next Day

If you don't know what the main character looks like Go find out. I would like it if somone would do some pics from scenes of the story. I really need em! This is not an actual event in Vik's life.

Chapter 6 - The Next Day

Chapter 6 - The Next Day

I quickly woke up to a strange ringing sound. Rubbing my eyes in a repetitive manner I finally got them adjusted to the light. I looked around a white room. soon remembering where I was, and noticing a little S.I.R. Unit in the middle of the room.

“Zen,” I squealed, ”How did you know where I was? And why did you wake me up?”

“You didn’t see me, master? In the labs,” Zen asked.

“No…no, I didn’t…”

“Well, I was watching you through the more complex ventilation shafts. I even tried calling your name!”

“Hhm…I didn’t hear you.”

“Anyway,” Zen went on, “I have an important message from The Almighty Tallest!

“Are they the ones that sent me here?”

“YES! They told me you were passed out from a crash landing here on Earth. I was in stand By mode to give me a little vacation. But they woke me up and sent me off anyway.”

“Fascinating-Now, show me this important Tallest message!”

“SIR,” Zen saluted and a little monitor popped out of her head. Two tall, dumb looking Irkens stood there sipping cups of soda and talking amongst themselves. Soon, both looked at the screen, exchanged glances, and let out a surprised: OH!
“Invader Vik,” Tallest purple announced, “You have been selected to aid a very stup-- incapable Invader for the victory over Human kind.”

“And, you WILL succeed or…what will we do again,” asked tallest Red.

“We will scoop your squeakily-Spooch out with a spork, and-”

The video was cut off as I gawked a the now static filled screen. Zen pulled the monitor back into her head with a jerk.

“Well, the point is,” Zen explained, ”to go to Earth skool, meet this Invader, and together get ever closer to taking over this pitiful planet!”

“I doubt I need any help from an Invader that can’t destroy such a simple race. I could do it on my own!” I said, chin up high.

“but, master, it’s not YOU who needs the help. It’s the invader!”

“Fine, but only this once I will work WITH some other invader.” I flipped my glove inside out and activated my disguise.

“YOU LOOK GOOD,” came a compliment by Zen hopped out the door. She murmured some words, but the only thing I heard out of them was: They Grow Up So Fast. I shook my head at this and followed the directions that were directly being transmitted into my head through a reader attached to my head. It took awhile to get there, but I was pretty sure I found it. I was standing at large, green double doors, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a small, green boy.

“Hey!” I nodded my head in his direction. He looked up at me with a confused face.

“Is this the skool,” I asked, inching a bit closer.

“Can’t you read, filthy human?” He pointed above the double doors to a sign that had big bold letters, reading: SKOOL.

“For your information, I’m not-” I stuttered, “Never mind. Thanks anyway.”

 

 

[Very short, but give off lots of info.!]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment