Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Through The Double Doors

If you don't know what the main character looks like Go find out. I would like it if somone would do some pics from scenes of the story. I really need em! This is not an actual event in Vik's life.

Chapter 7 - Through The Double Doors

Chapter 7 - Through The Double Doors

I stood facing the doors, and after a short pause, pushed them open. I was surrounded by so many Humans it was crazy. All of them around my height.

“Sweet,” I exclaimed.

“HELLO!” A voice at my right startled me. IT WAS THE DIB HUMAN!

“Uh…” My words got caught in my throat.

Damn it was happening again. How could this happen?
“HI!” I replied sort of loud, “I didn’t know you went to this skool!”

“It’s the only Elementary skool in the district…” he replied slowly, looking at me weird.

“um, OF COURSE! I knew that. I was only…TESTING YOUR KNOWLEDGE! HAHA!”

“Uh..ooooooohkay…So, who’s class are you in?”

“Um, one sec…” I turned around and tapped my reader three times. It gave me any information I wanted about the skool.

“HEY! That thing’s neat,” Dib said, smiling, pointing at my reader, “ Is it some kind of alien detecting tool?”

“WHA?!” I cried, “ NOoooo! I’m not into that stuff!” I was never the best at lying.

“Oh,” he looked down at his boots like I was when I first met him.

“Look,” I said, “You don’t to be all sad. Please stop…” He looked at me with big, huge, puppy-Dog eyes, almost consumed most of his head.

“Why are you looking at me like that,” I asked, “WHAT DO YOU WANT!”I screamed it so loud, nearly half of the skool’s halls stopped to look at me.

“Move along,” I sneered, and I used the most effective weapon I had on hand. It was my evil stare. When ever I get really angry, my eyes start to glow red. Sometimes I have no control of it. Everybody scattered. They feared me, and that felt good. Suddenly a noise startled me.

“OMG,” I cried, “They found me!” I covered my head, awaiting some kind of net, or primitive club to bash me on the head. I opened my eyes a crack to see the Dib human LAUGHING at me.

“It was only the bell,” He replied. I glared at him with my secret weapon and he shut up quick. It was then I remembered what that kid had said out by the double doors.

“HE MUST BE THE INVADER,” I exclaimed, amazed how long it had taken me to figure it out.

“What was that,” Dib asked

“Um, MEAT!” I yelled, using my unclever randomness as a stall. I ran away quickly, going to the new classroom I shall reside in.

 

Soon I was at the door to my new class room, not bothering to put my crap in my locker, I stepped inside. As I stepped in I saw the invader I should now work with. His name was obviously: Zim. For some odd reason, the name didn’t bother me as much anymore.

“Ahh, yes,” Said a wrinkly, scary looking old woman, sitting at the front desk, “You must be Vik…Take a seat, you package of unwanted meat!” I saluted to who must the teacher and sat down behind Zim. Right after I sat down a really unwanted package of meat stepped in. DIB!

“UGH!” I slammed my head on the table. Lucky for me, he sat on the whole other side of the classroom. Zim turned around, looking at me he said, “Aren’t you that stupid human beast that asked me if this was the skool?”

“human?!” I whispered, “Fool, I’ve been sent here by the Almighty Tallest to aid you on this pitiful mission, that you see so very HARD!”

“YOU LIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!” He screamed, jumping up at his table. I shook my head calmly as the teacher walked over to Zim and shocked him with a tazor. Multiple kids laughed, so I joined in. But once I saw Dib laughing, I stopped. Zim sat back in his seat, rubbing his arm where he had been shocked. We went on to some boring human stuff, even though it was boring, I still listened intently and took notes. I want to know how this planet thinks, so I must think like this planet. Lame, eh? I made it up awhile back. Soon that horrible mind swelling bell rung again. The Teacher announced it was recess and everyone got up and ran outside, Everyone but: Zim, Dib, and I. We walked out, all walking in a line. ME in the middle. I barely even knew these people, why am I doing this? I stopped walking and they stopped walking too.

“Who’s following who,” I asked.

“Well, I’m following you,” Replied Dib.

“SO AM I!” Cried Zim.

“okaaaaay…” I whispered slowly, “YOU,” I pointed to Dib, “Go!”

“What? Why? Do you seriously want to hang out with this jerk? You should believe me. HE IS AN ALIEN!,” Dib screamed this as Zim and I left him behind in the hall. Once we got outside, I was amazed at how significantly the light had changed. The Earth’s star was literally blinding me!

“Holy Crap,” I whispered. Soon my vision restored and I could see Zim, Hands at his hips. I got this sudden poundy feeling at my chest.

“OMG,” I whined aloud, falling to my knees, “I can’t believe it!” I put my arms over my head. I then felt something sharp poke my arm. I jerked away quickly. It was Zim. He was poking my with a stick, his Irken tongue hanging out. For everyone to see. But no one cared. I looked around at every little child. Playing their filthy games.

“ZIM! WOULD YOU STOP POKING ME WITH THAT STICK?!” I flashed him my evil eye, and his eyes went wide.

Well
, I thought to myself, at least one of them is my race.
“Comon, you self loving bastard, we’re ditching. lets just hope you don’t get your head cut off by a giant pair of rusty scissors,” I said almost not sarcastically. He answered me with an Eh? I didn’t care if it was the ditching part he was saying Eh to or the scissors part. I just knew we needed to find a place to talk about this filthy planet in private.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ooohooohoo, to really get the last part you need to think al little! ^_^]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment