Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Taros, The Betrayer

it's just some info about this person i made up, his name is Taros n he looks a LOT like Miroku. this is how he betrayed his love one.....

Chapter 1 - Taros, The Betrayer

Chapter 1 - Taros, The Betrayer
A man who declares that if cannot have the woman he loves, then the world is not worth living in.

Taros is seen as the dark one, the destroyer, the traitor, the betrayer, yet, he is the truest Paladin; A warrior of honor and a priest of wisdom.

Taros loves the princess, she loves him as much. For a long time he keeps his feelings to himself, enduring being near here every day, protecting her every day, but never being allowed to tell her his deep love for her.

Finally, it's too much for this man, he confesses his love to her and she confesses she returns it, now, instead of being in love and apart by secrecy, he's held apart by the laws of the land, how the man suffers.
Soon, Both Taros and his love has to enter into battle between the snow dragons. The war was bloody and many people as fallen but the two lovers stayed tall and strong. On the 16th battle. The Captain ( or also known as Taros’ love ) has told off a break for the people. The soldiers takes a break but

Taros and his love walk around the soldiers that are left.

Each and every moment Taros spends with his love, his icy cold heart starts to melt into a soft and understandable heart.

On the 17th battle, everything changed.

While in battle, Taros comes across a very young and active looking woman. The women, Ololonge, captain and queen of the snow dragons. The both of them gaze into other’s eyes, both full of love.
Without warning, or a command from the Captain, Both Taros and Ololonge run across the battlefield and share a embarrass right in font of Taros’ love.

Taros’ love feels betrayed. She then runs over to where the two are hugging and the firing of the guns, the shooting of the arrows, and the screams stop on the battle as both sides gaze at Taros’ love, Taros, and Ololonge.
Taros’ lover’s eyes widen in fear and betrayed. All of the love she had from him was a fake! Just to get to his REAL love Ololonge. With that in mind she had no other choice. She drew out her sword and slice down Taros’ back deeply.

Her eyes were now glowing in a deep fiery red. Taros let’s go of Ololonge and drops to his knees, bleeding heavily from the back. Ololonge quickly jumps out in font of Taros’ love with a dagger in her hands. Taros’ lover didn’t care and slice Ololonge in half.
Then she turned to Taros.

Taros is bleeding hard and fast and when he looked up at his love, she had stabbed into his heart and out the back. Taros’ eyes filled with shock when his love ripped the sword out from his heart. Taros fell back into the pool of his own blood.

Taros’ last word were “ …and here I though you hate me but mark my words, I’ll come back and I’ll come to get you my love….” After that was said and done, Taros died on the battlefield. His lover, still fill of betray, use her mightily powers, she band Taros into his dragon necklace he wears around his neck and with that, she trapped Ololonge inside a Dragon Orbo ( Orbo is also known as a Necklace )

And still to this day, she walks the earth, still thinking about that day when she killed Taros. but what little dose she know is that, her Husbend is REALLY the reicarnation OF Taros!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment