Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Tiara still filled with greif slowly walked over to lacifer and with a shaky hand she signed her name away not really knowing what she got herself into. The piece of parchment disappeard and with a sweep of darkness Tiara passed out in lacifer's arms

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1


Chapter 1









She sat there with the pale boy in her hands. Color had left his skin hours ago but she still couldn't let him go. How could this have happened? She had only left him alone for an hour. Red stooped flowing from the boy's writs. It wasn't possible she had taken such good care of him. What could've made him take his own life? Maybe she really hadn't really been a caring and loving sister, but only believed her self to be. As she was lost in her thought of how her brother would take his own life a dark figure appeared with arms open wide.

“Tiara…. I have come for him.” The man in black stood with his arms out like he was holding a body.

“No! Please don't take him. He would never do this he's not going to the place of damned souls.” She hugged the boys limp body to her chest kissing his forehead.

“He has too……unless…but no you would never do it.”

“What? What can I do to prevent him from going to the damned?” She looked up into the man's blood red eyes, with tears in her own.

Well, you can take his place and little Michel will go and join God. But you must sign a contract with me putting your soul into my hands.”

“You promise he'll go to heaven.”

“Yes” A smile formed.

“Fine, I will do it but if I find out that he's not in heaven, I will crush your soul.”

Tiara stood up cradling her brother in her arms walking over to the demon's place. She passed her brother to him. The man took Michel and raised him over his head muttering a few words that Tiara couldn't catch. A bright light grabbed the boy and her brother disappeared.

“Now” he said as the man turned to Tiara, “you need to complete your part of the agreement.”

Out of no where a short piece of paper and a quill appeared in front of Tiara. The parchment read,



I Tiara,

Give my soul willingly to lacifer the king of the damned world. Knowing that he will hold my soul in return I will hold his. I vow never to run off, kill my self, or engage in the human world unless accompanied by lacifer.





Signature





“All you have to do is sign it and it's done.”

Tiara still filled with grief, slowly walked over to lacifer and with a shaky hand she signed her name away not really knowing what she got herself into. The piece of parchment disappeared and with a sweep of darkness Tiara passed out in lacifer's arms.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment