Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Horror's

Here are some poems I''ve been working on.

Chapter 3 - Horror's

Chapter 3 - Horror's
You know what you do you do anything you can’t do what you know you cant do so merely know you do no doubt keep on running and see the light, right, left reaping all the bad in your mind, scream, run bad people in the chest rounded pit needed to eat keep in mind that the grub is in your whole existence no stop get back yarer meander tow your maced face how about the time when realism was the time us thinking on a basis of normal impossible to express your minds worth you need to learn that the pain you experience the tough of the moment is your true self. Keep going and don’t stop ever going for if you do it won’t be your true self you hold back you suppress for the good of the public eye. Never go to the horrid typeer be all out want be no one else going grabbing at the impossible length more more petchulant slobs all around ignorance ego eliminate ever wanting to impress and be accepted going to friendship going to joy going madness diverging path keep up the you expressing forever into a spiral of your own self being. Many more to go hating on the spot daring evolution going haunted draft into your mind. every action to a new path take or not wondering what it could’ve held.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Viddax on May 21, 2010, 6:35:02 AM

Viddax on
Viddaxmost of this is just me free writing and on a rant

liggybird on May 14, 2010, 7:29:06 AM

liggybird on
liggybirdThis captures the struggle to remain true to ourselves in the face of the confusing diversity of our feelings and of other people.