Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Data

Here are some poems I''ve been working on.

Chapter 4 - Data

Chapter 4 - Data
Data
Forever longing to collect an absorb ever learning yet so much to be learned. Life cruel and short only allows us to assimilate a certain amount of knowledge our memory like a computers is limited. As we get older we lose data or it gets misplaced erased gone from our head to return from the recycle bin. Some have higher mind capacity than others and some have small flash drives of their favorite memories locked away safe and always there. But there comes a time that we also misplace our flash drives internal memory. Our brain gets more weak brittle but still always strives to digest the further of data the world. There will one day come to be where we actually have computers data bins or mini chips that help us remember just the menial information but the most powerful and useful traits still stay in our amazing brain. No one person will ever know all the data in the world that is impossible for even if you read historic texts you will never be able to take in the moments that those people felt. You can only hope that when your time is up that you’ve absorbed the data you wanted learned what you needed and lived and experienced true data.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

liggybird on May 14, 2010, 7:17:59 AM

liggybird on
liggybirdI like how you describe the overwhelming mass of data that surrounds us, then end this by pointing out that what matters is living, learning and experiencing things (data)on the level of our living senses. (I've also often thought how there do seem to be quite a few similarities between humans and computers, lol.)