Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Inner side

Here are some poems I''ve been working on.

Chapter 7 - Inner side

Chapter 7 - Inner side
My inner side is coming out it flows like water it won’t stop it can only be plugged. My friends plug the gap of wickedness they toss me through the loop, I fly through it with more understanding of my life. Life isn’t perfect but can’t it be at least more livable. The darkness course through me even when I’m around my friends the darkness leaks out the plug isn’t strong enough. I feel a blade against my skin I cast it aside trembling and shaking. Never go down that path of doubt and misconception. That blade is a sign that I gave up my physical limit is at hand the darkness is forcing my hand I can feel the sharpness of that wicked blade. I can’t explain it but I feel relief something I can control is it my life? Nobody can control that shoot happens that won’t ever be changed. I toss the blade again water pours down my shoulder hydro is at hand. The warm water dousing the dark it quells it and my mind is clear of the disbelief. The blender in my head is fizzled it has stopped moving. My thoughts are clear I stare down the watery column running through my hair like a waterfall. I see that as the emotional wall do I dare go beyond it lay all cards on the table. Will those cards be nothing or a royal flush that will send me into an emotional spiral down the U-bend.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment