Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - A poem for her

Here are some poems I''ve been working on.

Chapter 9 - A poem for her

Chapter 9 - A poem for her
I want to be with her hear her laughter hold her close to me have the feeling of her head on my shoulder. Have her hold onto me when she gets scared, I hold on to her when she sheds tears. To feel loved and wanted by this person she will be the one to complete me and make me whole. She doesn’t know how I feel and that’s a problem should I tell her my feelings for her right off the bat? Do I give it time? This kind of thing takes a deep precision like a doctor making an incision with his scalpel. If I cut too deep I will have done to much and drive her away from me. If I don’t cut deep enough she won’t notice how much I care and love for her. I’ve never had anyone I wanted to care for so much is this love? I don’t know what love is I’ve never experienced it. I’ve never had the soft touch of someone’s lips to mine the warm feeling of them holding on to me for countless hours. I’ve never been curled up on a couch watching a movie or to the warmth of the fire. I look into their eyes they look into mine and we get close enough to engage in the act of locking lips. Holding on ever on held together by complex emotions and trust something I know I can live by. How do I let her know how I feel what words will I put on the table without it sounding exactly what it is. The fright of being rejected swells through me and stabs through like a knife to my soul. I want to loved holding her in my arms being able to care about somebody that isn’t myself my true desire. When I think about it she really is the perfect girl for me. She has a great outlook on life and maybe she can change mine. She loves animals just like I do the caring compassion for all living things. Very sweet and charming always smiling, is she hiding something like I do? I want to know her better clasp on to her in a sweet hug and not let go. I know enough about her that I love her she is full of happiness as I once was maybe if I get close enough to her she can rekindle old fires that burned out long ago. I hope the day comes where I can pour my heart out to her and be able to hold her tight. She is my special someone I never have felt this way before. When I think of her I get happy and my spine tingles I get goose bumps everywhere. Is it Love? I really want it to be love love and be loved. She will forever be my friend whatever happens in the end. But if I’m able to be her’s it would make all things clear and better. Both of us smiling and for once I can feel true happiness I felt in days of old.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment