Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - We're Sorry For The Hurt We Caused

One Long Chapter.

About two girl's sad death, by suicide. All over a boy who wasn't worth a peanut.

Very emotional.

Chapter 1 - We're Sorry For The Hurt We Caused

Chapter 1 - We're Sorry For The Hurt We Caused
She sat at her desk, the blood dripped from her wrist to the laptop. Each drop held her love for him. The one guy that she’d loved with all her heart, but he broke her heart. That very moment that he broke more than just a heart, he broke a life. There wasn’t anything that could save her bleeding heart. She looked at the last message from her best friend, Lauren, on the laptop, it read;

Megan! Please listen to me; don’t do it! Just stop, drop and… think about it. Tom isn’t worth a fracking peanut… You are everything more than that please, don’t pick that razor up, I love you and I couldn’t live with out you. X

Megan loved Tom with all her heart. She told him everything about her love for him and he laughed, he laughed in her face. He was the reason that Megan has two big gashes on her wrists. Megan had strong emotions, she couldn’t always control them, and those emotions made her do things that she’d regret. Some things you just can’t help.

“I’m sorry” Megan cried. “I’m so sorry Lauren, I…” She started to tap words into the key. She typed out;

I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Lauren. He was my everything; I can’t live without him… He didn’t just break my heart Lauren, he broke ME. X

Megan didn’t bother waiting for a reply, she closed her laptop. Tears had trickled down her cheek when she realized she was going to die, Megan didn’t bother rushing to tell her mother. She lied down on her bed, and rested her head on the soft chunky pillows; the blood gushed onto her bed covers and stained her white sheets.

While Megan was lying on her bed dying, Lauren was at her house panicking about her best friend. The one she loved more than the word. The last message wasn’t reassuring for her in the least. She stood up from her desk and ran down stairs to her mother, who was wrapping Megan’s birthday present; it would be her 13th birthday this year.

“Mom, quick, I think…” She burst into tears and collapsed into her mother’s arms. Lauren loved Megan as more than just a friend.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” Mrs Doyle moved the hair from Lauren’s face, her eyes were puffy.

“Mom, I think Megan’s dead” She cried harder at the thought. Lauren was half right, while she was crying to her mother about the person she loves, Megan was dying in her bedroom. “You have to drive me to her house Mom, you just have to!” She screamed. Mrs Doyle jumped to her feet and grabbed her car keys. She knew not to disbelieve anything Lauren said, because she knew what these two girls were like. Mrs Doyle put her foot down and drove straight to Megan’s house.
Lauren jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. She banged against the door Ms Chadwick answered the door, Megan’s Mom. She only had one parent; her dad was murdered when she was just a young child.

“Hey, Ms C, quick to Megan’s room” Lauren cried, Ms Chadwick ran with Lauren and Mrs Doyle to Megan’s bedroom. Inside Megan was lying on her bed; a pool of blood surrounded her fragile body. Lauren’s tears ran down her face and hit the floor, her mother put her arm around her, but nothing could comfort Lauren.

“Megan, what happened?” Ms Chadwick slid on the wooden floors to Megan’s bed where she lied, “What happened to my baby girl” Ms Chadwick cried out.

Indeed, her baby girl had already died before she even brought the razor close to her skin. Tom had ruined her life, and she felt that she just couldn’t continue without that love she felt for Tom. She felt that people would just laugh at her again, and she didn’t want people to laugh at her again. She didn’t want people to laugh at her because she was dying on the inside. Megan felt she’d rather die outside than be laughed at because of what she felt on the inside, like Tom had done. And nobody could understand how she felt, not even her best friend, Lauren.

Ms Chadwick left to call an ambulance for Megan, Mrs Doyle left Lauren with her best friend, to say goodbye alone before any funeral. Lauren slowly walked over to the bed; she took the swivel chair and sat on it. Tears were already running from her eyes. She put her hand on Megan’s cold, icy hand.

“Megan, I can’t believe you did this, I love you, Tom wasn’t even worth a peanut and you would have got over this, really! I think I loved you more than a friend, Megan, you meant the world to me. How am I supposed to survive with out you?” Lauren wiped away her tears when she noticed the small razor in Megan’s hand, only one thing as separating her from her best friend. Death. Lauren smiled at the bloody razor. “I hate you” She laughed at the razor. She gasped when she felt something touch her hand, it was cold. It was Megan’s hand, she wasn’t dead yet.

“I… Love you, sorry” She whispered with her last breath. Lauren sniffled, and took the razor from Megan’s hand; she blocked off the bedroom door and took the razor to her throat, both the mothers banged against the door

“I’m sorry Mom, I can’t live with out Megan” She cried to the door. She took the razor and slashed it against her throat. She fell to the floor and the blood gushed from her throat. Mrs Doyle on the outside pushed the door through. She saw Lauren lying on the floor; the room was a disaster area. But the two best friends had killed themselves because they couldn’t live with out somebody loving them. But the mothers could never understand why the two girls did this; nothing would make them understand the emotions that went through their daughter’s heads.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment