Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Dog God

the great dog god. an demon from the heavens. enjoy the story

Chapter 3 - Dog God

Chapter 3 - Dog God
...The dog into his human form. The girl screamed "Mother get away! That's him!" The mother started to back away and the man garbed her shoulder softly. "I'm sorry for what I've done. It's that I thought that man was going to kill your daughter. But now I see that he was just her father. Now I will leaven." He let the mother go and started to walk away. That's when the mother said "Please stay. You look like you're not from around, and so stay for at least the night." He nodded and went with the mother inside her home. When he got inside he was taken into a room with a bed, a window, a small table. "I hope this would do. Oh, almost forgot what is your name?" He did not have a name so he said nothing. Where he came from he did not needed a name, cause his mother did not give him one. But than he said "You can call me Zin. Just for now." The mother looked at him with a awarded face. But she just said "Yes Zin. Would you like to eat with us for dinner?" He nodded, even when does not eat.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment