Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - True being

3 jewels apart r nothing...
when together they hold unspeakable power...
one child born of 2 different worlds...
can she be the true heir to the jewels....
but can she defeat thoses who stand before her..

Chapter 1 - True being

Chapter 1 - True being
On the middle of the valley Secnako there was a small house. Inside lived a small child, and how she got the is a mystery. She had long blue hair, her eyes of a light green. On this sunny morning she was wearing a short bright red dress.

She walked out her small house and looked to the sun. "Today looks like will be a good day to practice. Ken!"

When she said that name a boy jumped out of the trees. He had long black hair, in a high ponytail. His eyes were a deep brown. He was wearing a pare of black pants, and nothing else. "So what are we going to do, Nona?"

"Maybe a dragon fight? Or you can teach me something new?"

"Well it is a good day. But today you need to know something important."

"Important? Like what?"

"Time for you to know how the worlds are divide."

"So how are they divide?"

"Well it starts with the base three. Which are Heaven, Hell, and Earth. Heaven has smaller parts, or powers. There are the light, diamond, crystal, stars, and water powers. These powers are made with the purest hearts are clean of sins.

"Hell has the same kind of things. There are shadow, fire, and demon. But the fire is broken down even more. There are red, black, and blood fire. Demons are from dragon to devil.

"and finally Earth. There are plant, earth(rock), and wind. Earth does not have much, since it was form but the other two worlds. So Nona got what I said?"

"Nope. Lets just get on with training." Ken face went died when she said she wasn't listening to him. But she been this way since they meant so he doesn't mind much. But he does wish she would sometimes.

So they left to the river down the valley. Once there Nona got ready to catch her breakfast. Ken on the other hand was getting the fire going. While Nona was doing the fishing and Ken was finish with the fire he sat there thinking

...
So Ken got his sword ready. "You remember what I showed you the last time?" I nod my head and ready myself.

He came at me with his sword as if to kill me. I had my back turn. And when he was a few inches away I turned and block his sword with my right arm. He srimk and than his swod was on fire. It didn't burn me cause my arm became an ice shield. Which knock Ken back. We both laugh, that was till i threw an ice ball at him. Which he cut in haft with his sword.

But he didn't realize I was coming at him with a blood sword. And once my sword tought his skin Ken blew into flames. But he was not burning he was turning into something. He was becoming a black dragon. But this only made things fun. Cause now i was able to use my favorite attack.

I picked up aflower and threw it at him, the flower became a black twister. When ken was inside it he was being cut from all sides. He cried in pain.

When i finally let the twister die Ken was cover in blood. He usually would continue, but this time I did a lot of damage to him. So he said we should take a good 5 minutes till the cuts were heal. But I wasn't in the mood to stop.

And when I was going to do another attack, someone stood in my way. It was Ken's older brother, Kovu.

page 1

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment