Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Daughter Of Aang

The story of the Next Avatar, who must travel around the world with her friends to learn all the elements and defeat Azula and the Fire Nation "traitors"

Chapter 1 - The Daughter Of Aang

Chapter 1 - The Daughter Of Aang
Katara walked out of her hut, scanning the sky for any chance that her husband, Aang, would ever return from his trip to the Western Air Temple after hearing word that Azula had somehow survived a gigantic explosion in a Fire Nation balloon that plummeted all the way a huge canyon near the temple 7 years ago, and now she was terrorizing the Airbenders who lived in the temple. It was now a week since Aang was gone, leaving Katara behind at the Southern Water Tribe, sad and pregnant. Sokka stood at her side, and as she turned away from the blue sky, she collapsed onto the snow, breathing heavily and clutching her unborn child. "Quick, get help!" Sokka cried to several Water Tribe men standing nearby, and they all scurried away as fast as they could, except for a few who stayed to support Katara all the way to the Healers Hut. The female waterbenders took her in and told the men to wait outside. There was a great deal of scurrying heard inside the hut, but that was pushed out of thought as an Airbender arrived with grave news. As a healer popped out of the hut to tell the men that they could enter, only Sokka did, because all the other men had frozen with the shock of what they just heard from the airbender. And Sokka saw Katara lying in a bed with a little bundle in her arms. His face lit at the sight of the newborn, but instantly became grave again. "What's the matter?" Katara asked. "Is it something about Aang?" Sokka thought "Don't say it, Don't say it, Don't say it, Say it." "Aang's dead." He blurted out to a wide-eyed, gaping Katara. " He was killed by Azula... like the time in Ba Sing Se... only he wasn't in the Avatar State and he is, well, dead." Sokka finished. Katara still gaped at him and then her lip began to quiver as tears rolled down her cheeks, and the baby began to cry. "I,It's...A,A, A... G,Girl" She managed to stutter out. " What is her name?" Sokka asked, trying to keep her mind off Aang. "I'll call her Vada, and..." But she never finished the sentence." Sokka, I, I think Vada is going to be the next Avatar!" She said, because she saw Aang's spirit in her daughter's eyes.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DragonGirl1136 on April 1, 2008, 12:40:57 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136Woah! Aang's daughter is the next Avatar? How improbable is that!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 15, 2008, 1:21:40 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskcool I wana join! XD

NamidaNara on March 15, 2008, 12:35:42 PM

NamidaNara on
NamidaNaraAwesome, yet sad...

Hey, if you need an earth bender for the squad, I gotcha one!