Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Profiles

Well...the title says it all. More profiles from your truly.

Chapter 1 - Profiles

Chapter 1 - Profiles
Here ya go; a new and improved Fan character profile list.



Cosmet Prower

age: 15

eye: blue

personality: cheery and outgoing

hair (or fur rather): green and white

likes: Eliv

dislikes: discrimination

race: fox and Seedrian crossbreed; is a fox

occ: none

hobbies: none that I'm aware of

bio: The oldest daughter of Tails and Cosmo. Wears a pink flower on her right ear kinda how you would a pencil. Always has nightmares from when her father beheaded Astro Asp even to this day.



Niles Elwood Prower

age: 10

eye: emerald

personality: intelligent

hair: blonde

likes: machines

dislikes: having to work with 'antique' machines such as The Cyclone.

race: fox and Seedrian crossbreed; looks like a Seedrian, though like her mother Cosmo

occ: none

hobbies: inventing

bio: The middle son of Tails and Cosmo. Just like his father, Tails, he is very intelligent. Invents things. Trying to help his sister with her nightmares.



Sonen Prower

age: 1

eye: blue

personality: unknown

hair: yellow

likes: family apparently

dislikes: being seperated for too long

race: fox and Seedrian crossbreed; is a fox

occ: what the heck is wrong with you?

hobbies: staring off into space

bio: The infant son of Tails and Cosmo. One of his tails is green, while the other is yellow.



Eliv The Raven

age: 15

eye: emerald

personality: quiet, yet kind

hair (or feathers, mind you): black

likes: Cosmet

dislikes: discrimination

race: raven (or did you not read his full name?)

occ: none?

hobbies: star gazer

bio: A raven who was accepted into the Prower house after rescueing his sister. Somewhat a lonely figure, Eliv and his sister Eles had spent most of their lives being shunned, as well as not knowing who their parents were. Factually, Cosmet is quite fond of him, as he is to her.



Eles The Raven

age: 12

eye: emerald

personality: quiet, yet not quick to judge

hair (or feathers): black

likes: The Prower family

dislikes: Dr. Eggman

race: raven

occ: none

hobbies: star gazer

bio: A raven who was accepted into the Prower house after she was rescued by her twin brother, Eliv. She and Eliv are almost completely indistinguishable from eachother, save for the fact that with Eles being female, thus wears female clothes.



By the way, I cut out a few of the guys on the list. Too bad.



Dr. Richard Southworth

age: 60

eye: brown

personality: creative; great man

hair: doesn't have (he's bald)

likes: inventing, travelling and seeing evil getting it's @$$ kicked

dislikes: The Great Evil

race: human telepath

occ: famous scientist and journyman

hobbies: once travelled the galaxy; now, in Heaven, hangs out around the living world via telepathy

bio: The deceased uncle of South and Anth. Once the greatest genius in the Solar System. Travelled with a Kitsune-bito known as Sharp-Tail. Saved up all of the otherworldly energy to power up Sonic in the final battle against Dark Oak when the fiend swallowed Earth's Planet Egg.



Weresheep (that's me)

age: 200

eye: brown

personality: comedian; also, I'm a lot cooler then you

hair: brown

likes: writing this stuff

dislikes: writer's block

race: weresheep (though most of the time human)

occ: Dictator of The W Empire

hobbies: making these fanfics

bio: Well, I'm not going much farther then this. Long-lived, badass and hilarious. I HAVE POWERS!!! I TURNED THAT S.O.B. NARAKU TO STONE!!!



Professor Arthur Von Dyke

age: unknown

eye: hazel

personality: classy (he says stuff like "cheerio" and he addresses someone as "Master Sonic" and the like)

hair: grey

likes: inventing; MMO RPG's

dislikes: stupidity

race: Bothan

occ: inventor and surgeon

hobbies: playing MMO's; inventing

bio: A Bothan scientist from The Galactic Republic; secretly has ties with Luke Skywalker. He crossed over to Earth when he tested The Interdimentional Matter Transporter. Lives near Tails, as he loves to watch the little fox invent things.



Anth M. Southworth

age: stopped at 12

eye: brown

personality: comedian slash idiot; he invents, too

hair: brown

likes: Scratch and Grounder

dislikes: evil

race: human, then became a zombie

occ: works as a janitor for The G Malt Shoppe

hobbies: cleaning

bio: Another version of myself. Anth died from a rare disease he was born with, but came back to life when Samael tried to get a servant out of it. Anth took the Necronomicon when James McCloud intervened in Samael's plan. Currently, Anth is the "speed" type of Team Necro alongside former egg-bots Scratch and Grounder.



A look into the future...



The Doomsday

bio: Not much is known about this extremely powerful mech. It's head is that of a real human skull, with two red eyes in the middle of the void of it's dark eye holes. It has black armor made of Darksteel, making it indestructable. Records show that it was created by Dr. Richard in an unauthorized attempt to stop The Great Evil from killing the population of Cerinia. Records also say that very faint brainwave patterns emit from the inside of the skull. It was shut down and sealed away before Cerinia was attacked. The Doomsday has powers we can only barely comprehend, as it was never found. The only info that was found was in Dr. Richard's diary, as well as a brainwave scan and thermal design of the mech. Top scientists now think that it is on Cerinia's terrorized landscape, hidden until it is awakened. But one question remains; is it good....or bad?

Done and done with these profiles. Any questions will be happily answered.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment