Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Life Story

Kay...this ain't a story...this is just about my OC Katrina and her life!

Chapter 2 - Life Story

Chapter 2 - Life Story
On the 6th June , 1993 , Katrina Leigh Williams was born. Katrina's father , was killed in a car accident before Katrina was born. Katrina's mother died two hours later after she was born. Immediately , Katrina's grandfather ( Miguel) had taken Katrina into his home and become her legal guardian.

Katrina's mother (Nieve) was the daughter of Miguel and Aea . She was born in Columbia .Miguel is Spanish and Aea is Latin .

Katrina's father (Akins) , meanwhile , was Egyptian. Katrina's fathers parents were , Femi and Funuku (both Egyptian).

Katrina's grandfather (Miguel) , changed his granddaughters Spanish full name into a English full name. He feared that some people would tease his granddaughter because of her Spanish name.

When Katrina was three , Miguel gave her half a glass of coke. Fifteen minutes later , Miguel found Katrina black -out and he rushed her to hospital. He was later told , that Katrina was diabetic . Another injury happened . When Katrina just turned four , she fell downstairs and landed on her back. Katrina couldn't walk for a whole week. Miguel took Katrina to the doctor and it turned out that Katrina's spine was in a funny position. Katrina went for operations SEVEN TIMES!. She had to wait for BIG operation , which the doctors could only preform when she was older than sixteen. So Katrina can't run or walk properly.

Two months after her 3rd operation ,and 3 weeks till her 5th birthday , Miguel and Katrina moved to South Africa. Katrina was home-schooled until she was seven old. The government said it was OK to let her into a public/private school. (Lucky) Katrina went to a private school called St Laventrent School for Girls. There , she met Lucy.Lucy has a 5 year old brother called Luke and Luke VERY hyper.

When Katrina was nine , Chrissie ( Scottish ) and Chante and ( American ) had joined the school. It turned out that Chante had an identical twin called Sherry and Sherry is in a wheelchair because her legs can't work properly. Chrissie has no siblings but has a cousin called Jessara who lives with her because Jessara's mom is in hospital because she has leukemia and might die.

Katrina has the millennium sword . Her yami is Alleigha and Alleigha is VERY over-protected of Katrina. Yet...they act like sisters. They are very very close.

Katrina met Yugi and his friends in a Duel Tournament in Japan. Katrina also met Mokuba and she has a HUGE crush on him. Mokuba also has a crush on Katrina. Chante and Joey are nearly enemies.They are enemies because they can't decide who has the best deck. Alleigha is very sexist and of course , fights with Atemu even though they are good friends....O.o. . Ryou is Katrina's long-lost cousin. Yet neither of them know.

Katrina wants to be a famous archaeologist when she leaves school. Chante wants to become a author , Chrissie wants to become a fashion-designer and Lucy wants to become a pro athlete.
Jessara wants to become a doctor.



Katrina is an excellent horse-rider and swimmer. Chante is good at running and is a fantastic at soccer. Crissie is excellent at netball. Lucy is excellent runner , swimmer , soccer , netball and hockey.
Jessara does not do any sports but is in the choir.

Katrina , Chante and Chrissie are all in the Orchestra :

Katrina: Violin , tambourine , xylophone and guitar
Lucy : Flute and drums
Chrissie : Guitar and double bass
Chante : Piano and flute

Languages:

Katrina : English , Spanish , Latin , French , Afrikaans/Dutch and Zulu
Chante : English and Italian
Lucy: English , Russian and Hebrew
Chrissie : English,French,German and Italian
Jessara : English , Afrikaans and Italian

Me: Well....I suppose I will add more later.............^^........PLEASE COMMENT!!!FLAMEZ WILL BE USED TO ROAST MARSHMALLOWS FOR THE COMMENTER'S.!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MinaTheDestroyer on May 9, 2007, 5:43:18 AM

MinaTheDestroyer on
MinaTheDestroyerCoolnessnessness. :3 Ehehehehehr! *Twitch* XD Sounds very good.