Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Plans and Arrival

Meru-chan and Kiyoko-chan are nervous for the school dance. Will they be asked by the ones they love or will the be rejected and have a scar that will mark them forever?

Chapter 2 - Plans and Arrival

Chapter 2 - Plans and Arrival
Meru and Kiyko were browsing through a dress shop. There were to many dresses to choose from and they saw many high and low prices.

Eventully , Kiyoko got a rainbow dress.
"Rainbows , rainbows ,rainbows" squealed Kiyoko.

Meru chuckled. She went through many dresses. She stopped at one dress , picked it up and rushed to Kiyoko , who was looking at another dress. Meru turned Kiyoko around. Kiyoko's eyes went big as she saw the dress.

The dress was neon purple with glitter at the top. The bottom was long and had lavender and lilac streaks through it. The belt was made out of purple fake roses.
It was perfect for Meru.

They paid for the dresses and went to eat. They discussed about the dance and plans. "Kiyoko...I was wondering....if we should get a quick makeover for the dance"

"Thats a BRILLIANT idea" replied Kiyoko.

--Friday--

Meru examined her hair one last time. She carefully put on the enckalce that Atemu gave to her. She blushed. It felt like he was right beside her. Kiyoko was wating for the lift that an older friend offerd.

Finally...a loud "honk" was heard and both girls rushed to the car. It was a Porsche and heck of a fancy car.

Meru stared out of the car window and day dreamed until they got there.

--At Dance--

Meru got out of the car and went beside Kiyoko as they went into the school hall. It was decorated with balloons , banners and all sorts of things. Everybody turned around to look at them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment