Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Letter to you

All fact and no fiction.

Chapter 1 - Letter to you

Chapter 1 - Letter to you

Letter to you

        I wear a smile on my face as you drag me around by heavy chains. You look back and nod, but when you turn, my mask shatters on the ground, empty, defeated, broken eyes staring dejectedly back. I've broken myself far too many times bending backwards just to please you, but you're so blind, you can[t see past my veil of lies.
        I get down on my knees and beg for acceptance, but you just lugh and smear defeat in my face. I've tried to be perfect and you take advantage of my submission. You've beeting me until I've fallen face-first on the floor, but you keep flogging, expecting more. Fifteen minutes and I hit the bottom, ready to die. In my weakness, you dig until you find the most sensitive emotions and tear me apart again. I beg through tears and you continue your unsympathetic destruction.
        I withdraw into my mind the rest of the day, fearing and hating you. You chastise my actions and pout and touch. I'm only torn apart again, weariness and sickness, pain and love. I try to lie, to hide, but the baggage I carry only falls upon the last person I'd ever want.
        Admitting weakness is strength, but I've proved a failure. You act like you care, but why can't you see my pain? I hide my face so my tears won't show. You've broken me in two, and I long for death again. Just follow like clockwork and wind me up so I'll only run down again. I follow you without thought or word. Use me again and kill me inside.
        Only one link left and then I'll let go forever. The knife will gleam bright as I watch the crimson flow. All will fade and I'll pass away like a shadow at dawn. Leave no wisper, just a fragment of paper for you to burn. You'll fake grief, but I will have finally found peace in a place I don't deserve to be. Goodbye and thanks for all the misery you've put me through.

-Your daughter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment