Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Why Won't He Speak?!!

What happens when you put a bowel of pure sugar on the other end of a room, and put a sugar-crazed maniac and a migit on the other? Things start exploding, mostly heads.

Chapter 4 - Why Won't He Speak?!!

Chapter 4 - Why Won't He Speak?!!
[color=#ff0000" LANG="0]CecoeOfMyMind[/color][color=#ff0000" BACK="#0f0f0f]:[/color] ARRGGG!!! TALK TO ME NOW MEANY!!!CecoeOfMyMind: TALK TO ME YOU WORTHLESS MORTAL!!CecoeOfMyMind: talk to me before I'm forced to use large words on you.....CecoeOfMyMind: >=(CecoeOfMyMind: That's it!!! Prepare to be pummeled by big words!!!!CecoeOfMyMind: The!!!CecoeOfMyMind: AHAHAHAHAAAA!!! You're tiny brain is probably throbbing from the largishnessthing of that word!!!CecoeOfMyMind: .......CecoeOfMyMind: I SHOW YOU NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!CecoeOfMyMind: And!!!CecoeOfMyMind: AHAHAHAHA!!! MORE LARGE WORDS TO OVERPOWER YOUR SMALL HEAD!!!CecoeOfMyMind: Now, for the largest word of them all that will be sure to make your brain ooze out of the holes in your body!!!!!!!!!CecoeOfMyMind: A!!!!!!!!!CecoeOfMyMind: [color=#00ffff" SIZE=7>BUA HA HAAAAA!!!CecoeOfMyMind:>=)Talk2J2 signed off at 10:52:29 PM.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment