Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Bird

A girl named kel has the power to change into any animal and 'immortal' she wants to. She can also heal and speak with animals. But she'll soon learn that its not always the best to have that kind of power.

Chapter 2 - Bird

Chapter 2 - Bird


Chapter two: Bird

That night the bird woke up after many hours of just sitting in Kels lap as they continued towards the town. "So the bird awakens! What’s your name?" Kel asked the bird. He Glared at Kel and tried to take flight without success. "HA! You ain't goin' anywhere right now mister. When we get to Zenarock I'll stop at an inn, heal you, and let you be on your way." she muttered. She was starting to dislike this bird.

See why I hate birds. No respect at all and they only care for themselves. Shiva snorted. As much as Kel wanted to disagree Shiva was right. This bird seemed to not care how much energy it would take to heal him when she did.

"I know but I never go back on what I say. I said I'd Heal the damned bird so I will. Why I do these things is way beyond me though." Kel Muttered to Shiva. She really didn't know why she said she'd heal the bird when she could have just let the wing heal on its own. "Is there a reason why I'm so nice to animals?" Kel asked Shiva.

No you just are. It’s a bad thing too. If you meet an evil shape shifter what'll you do if he or she takes animal shape without you knowing?[/i] Shiva asked. She was smart for a horse. It pissed Kel off sometimes too.

"I'll try and find their human spirit. If I sense a human inside the animal I'll tell them to change back. If the person is evil then I'll fight if I have to." Kel said. She looked at the sky again and saw there were storm clouds blocking the moon. "We should hurry." Kel sighed as she kicked Shiva into a smooth gallop. about a half an hour later she reached the town and it started raining. After getting an inn and getting Shiva settled Kel sat down on her bed and Began to heal the birds wing. After about 30 min. of fussing she got the bird to stay still. "Dear lord why do I help every animal I find." she asked herself.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Wolf_Of_Shadows on March 30, 2006, 5:18:59 AM

Wolf_Of_Shadows on
Wolf_Of_ShadowsBTW I'm sorry its short but I couldn't think of anything else to put in this one. To make it up to you peoples who actually read it I'll get the next one up really quick! ^-^