Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter one:The Beginning

Its a fanfic.basically,you get your 1st pokemon and go an journeys with her and your friends!

Chapter 1 - chapter one:The Beginning

Chapter 1 - chapter one:The Beginning


name:Shakaku Ookami

nickname:Wolf

age:11

dob:today,11 years ago

hair:light brown,long bangs,hip length hair,sholder length bangs

eyes:aquamarine

clothes:red tangtop,flame in center,black cuffed jean,sandals

fav pokemon:ninetails and all other fire pokemon

goal:to become the greatest fire pokemon breeder and trainer!

and now the story starts..........

you hear your alarm go off."i dont wanna get up"you mumble.but then you remember that today is your eleventh birthday.you can get your very first pokemon today!now you are wide awake and are pulling your clothes on."come on ,or youll be late!"your friend shouts to you from the window.you poke your head out and tell her that patience is a virtue!rushing down the stairs,you give your mom a kiss and grab a few apples."bye mom!im going to get my first pokemon today!"you tell her."wait!dont forget your bag!youll never travel if you forget it!"she tells you.rushing back inside,you take it from her.then you go back outside and hand an apple to your friend,ranmyaku(aka-chaos).hopping on your bike,you both set off for professor birch's house to get your very first pokemon!

~well,what do you thing?its my first story!ill be continuing later! no fire,it doesnt effect me.~


Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Wolf_Queen on April 6, 2005, 7:53:38 AM

Wolf_Queen on
Wolf_Queen*laughing*not really,i forgot to let go of the shift key!!!lol!

Wolf_Queen on April 6, 2005, 7:13:27 AM

Wolf_Queen on
Wolf_Queenyes,this is about me!YOu are in one of the later chapters,wind-demon!i think it is the next one!

Wolf_Queen on March 25, 2005, 12:49:21 AM

Wolf_Queen on
Wolf_QueenShoot!your right!you are 10.OK people,you and your friend missed the last choosing of pokemon thing.

Chaoskid on March 24, 2005, 9:13:33 PM

Chaoskid on
Chaoskidyayness! CHAOS!!!! one thing... you only have to be 10 to get a pokemon, but other than that, I LOVE IT!!