Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2-Almost there

Its a fanfic.basically,you get your 1st pokemon and go an journeys with her and your friends!

Chapter 2 - chapter 2-Almost there

Chapter 2 - chapter 2-Almost there


~We just left off with you and Chaos leaving your house for prof.birch's lab.Before i start on the story,let me just clear something up.You and chaos are 11 because you both missed the last choosing of the pokemon.the same with your friend,kaze(aka-wind).~



"so,now we'll go pick up wind and really be headed off to the lab!"you said."oh,i cant wait!"chaos shouted.a few seconds later,you arrived at wind's house.she was waiting for you,already on her bike."a few minuets later and i was going to leave without you guys!"she said,jokingly.we started to ride our bikes the the lab."so,what pokemon do you want as a starter?i want a vulpix!"i asked"zubat"wind said"spheal"chaos replied."awesome!i really think this is going to be sooo much fun!our own pokemon!"i shouted."yeah,i cant wait!"chaos shouted.wind nodded in agreement.professor birch's lab was just coming into view.



~yeah!i finally added another chapter!next chapter-you get to choose your pkmn!~

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Wolf_Queen on May 1, 2005, 7:52:24 AM

Wolf_Queen on
Wolf_QueenFIXED!!

Wolf_Queen on April 18, 2005, 7:49:37 AM

Wolf_Queen on
Wolf_Queenyesh,i noticed....

Chaoskid on April 18, 2005, 5:06:09 AM

Chaoskid on
Chaoskidthere have been a a few problems with the fanfiction...

Wolf_Queen on April 10, 2005, 7:29:51 AM

Wolf_Queen on
Wolf_QueenNo Clue......