Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3-choosing pokemon

Its a fanfic.basically,you get your 1st pokemon and go an journeys with her and your friends!

Chapter 3 - chapter 3-choosing pokemon

Chapter 3 - chapter 3-choosing pokemon


~Continued,oh and i know you are supposed to choose from the starter pokemon but not in my story!~



As you rode up to the lab,professor birch was waiting for you."follow me"he said,leading all 3 of you into his lab. Looking around,you saw a few other people there.they must be his assistants,you thought to yourself.before any of you realized it,you were in an open field with many pokemon roaming around."pick a pokemon,any pokemon!"prof.birch said"but it must be at its first stage!"he added.Quickly,before the words were out of his mouth,you ran over to a group of vulpix.chaos moved to some spheal and wind walked over to some zubat.all the vulpix babies trotted over to you.all but one.she was lighter in color than the others and she was smaller.her eyes were closed.moving all the other vulpix away,you moved over to her. you knelt down in front of her and she oppened her eyes.they were green.immediately,you fell in love with her."professor birch?i want this one!"you shouted.he walked over to you and so did wind and chaos.wind was holding a calm zubat and chaos was cuddling a resting spheal."awww....."your friends said in unison.prof.birch gave you a pokeball."can i use a luxury(sp?) ball?"you asked.he reached into his pocket and handed you a pink pokeball."catching"the vulpix,you quickly let her out of the ball.she hopped into your arms and fell asleep.you all left with your new pokemon and thanked prof.birch.you put the pokemon in your bike baskets and rode out of petalburg...



~yay!another chapter! hope you like!~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment