Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter 4-Naming your pokemon

Its a fanfic.basically,you get your 1st pokemon and go an journeys with her and your friends!

Chapter 4 - chapter 4-Naming your pokemon

Chapter 4 - chapter 4-Naming your pokemon


~sorry it is taking me so long to post a new story,ive been very busy!~



looking down at your vulpix, you decided to give her a nickname. thinking hard,you kept crossing out names in you mind. when you thought you had run out of names,one came to you. remembering the japanese class you took,you thought of the word fire in japanese."kasai",you said.your friends looked at you."huh?"chaos said."im naming my vulpix Kasai.it means fire in japanese." "oh...then ill nickname my spheal Koori,ice in japanese"chaos replied. " ill name my zubat koumori.japanese for bat!"wind said.just then,kasai woke up and blinked."hi kasai!"i said.she smiled and yawned.wind and chaos were talking to their pokemon.you smiled and started to talk to kasai telling her everything about you.about you family and friends,all the people you know,all the pokemon you know,and about what you were going to do together.



~hope you like!and PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on February 17, 2007, 10:20:27 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendCool!