Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sly Cooper Mad Libs

Well, not much more I can say! It's Sly Cooper Mad Libs XD

Chapter 1 - Sly Cooper Mad Libs

Chapter 1 - Sly Cooper Mad Libs
SLY COOPER MAD LIBS!

Adjective:
Plural Occupation:
Nonsense Word:
Adjective:
Past Tense Emotion:
Childrens book:
Weird Name:
Another Weird Name:
Occupation You Used Before:
Nonsense word you used before:
Adjective:
Animal:
Different Occupation:
Different Animal:

(adjective) Cooper was born into a family of master (plural occupation). When he was 8, his parents were (nonsense word)ed by the (adjective) Five. They also stole his family's book. (Past tense emotion) by this event, he set out to retrieve their book, (childrens book). With his friends (weird name) and (another weird name), he used his (occupation you used before)ing skills to try and get it back. But the gang who had (same nonsense word as before)ed his parents was not his only problem. He was also being chased by the (adjective) (animal) (different occupation), Carmelita (different animal).


Examples (if you want yours added, please let me know):

Ddrchampion2:
Pink Cooper was born into a family of master veterenarians. When he was 8, his parents were huzzahbuzzahed by the Just Plain Random Five. They also stole his family's book. Happied by this event, he set out to retrieve their book, Clifford The Big Red Dog. With his friends Cucumber and Potato Head, he used his veteranarianing skills to try and get it back. But the gang who had huzzahbuzzahed his parents was not his only problem. He was also being chased by the awesome ocelot PE teacher, Carmelita Red Panda.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MidnightNinja3376 on December 2, 2008, 7:56:47 AM

MidnightNinja3376 on
MidnightNinja3376Very funny.... I did it and it was stupid and really weird...:D

rosenheim on December 20, 2007, 6:53:02 PM

rosenheim on
rosenheimBlack Cooper was born into a family of master cooks. When he was 8, his parents were ice-creamed by the Wacko Five. They also stole his family's book. Weirded by this event, he set out to retrieve their book, Dora The Explorer. With his friends Pooh Bear and Santa Claus, he used his cooking skills to try and get it back. But the gang who had ice-creamed his parents was not his only problem. He was also being chased by the unique panther kung-fu fighter, Carmelita Blue Lynx.