Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Find Me!

This is only a part of a story that I am writing. Danielle is an angel who was captured and Seth is a human who is trying to find her. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Find Me!

Chapter 1 - Find Me!


“Danielle!” I yelled out as I felt a tear run down my cheek.

“Seth is that you, I'm up here.” I heard her voice from above me. I looked up right as a feather landed on my face. I took the feather off and I saw Danielle strapped to the wall by her wings. She was a mess her face was cut and tear stained, her wings were ripped and most of the feathers were gone. All she wore was a torn up shirt and ripped pants that were stained with blood. I used my sword and tore the straps that held her up and she fell right into my arms.

“I'm so glad you came.” she said as I helped her sit down against the wall.

“I couldn't just leave you.” I said knelling down by her side.

“Seth we have to get out of here now, you don't know what they are capable of. Help me up, please.” she said and I gave her a hand up. I held her up as we walked back to the cave entrance.

“Seth, I really appreciate you coming to save me.” Danielle said a couple hours later as we emerged from the cave into the sun, “Why do you care so much?”



“You're the only person that I can actually trust. You make me feel as if I am just a regular person and not the Keeper of the Sword.” he said helping me sit up against a tree on the river bank. I could feel hopefulness and joy around him now rather then the sadness and grief I felt before. Then I realized something that could change my whole life, he loved me. I couldn't look at him

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment