Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Flash Back

This is the story of a pair of friends. please read to find out.

Chapter 1 - Flash Back

Chapter 1 - Flash Back


“I'll come when I have the money to, but now it is your turn to go.” he said as he took her elegant hands in his.

“Mikyo, I can't leave you, you helped me more then anyone and I can't just leave you.” she replied as the tears fell out of her eyes.

“You never left me and I promise you that you never will, because you are in my heart you are the one I care about the one I chose to protect and I am not going to stop protecting you, even if you are millions of miles away.” he explained as a tear ran down his cheek. He pulled her into his arms, resting his head on her crown as another tear ran down his cheek. She held onto is cloak never wanting to let go, she felt the warmth from his body wrap around her. She smelt the familiar scent of after shave and it reminded her of the reason why she fell in love with Miyko in the first place. Not only did he pick her out of the millions of people he could of picked, but he made her feel as if she was always at home, no matter where she was just as long as he was with her. He risked his life many times just to make she was okay, he almost died saving her and now she was leaving him, leaving the feeling that she loved most, the feeling of being important, the feeling that she always has someone to count on, the feeling of love. He kept her from making the same mistakes she had made in her past that had consumed the life she once had, the life she once and still does long to have again but knows she never will. She longs for the life with a family.

Miyko knew of the horror and pain that Michelle had gone through in her childhood and he wanted to change it but he knew with not matter how much power he had it could not change something that already happened, something that had already taken place. Michelle was his life line to the memories of his very own childhood the very life that he gave up to become a Jedi, but for what good did it do for it only brought him pain and guilt. Michelle help him understand the reason for why he chose to become the one thing that helped the world become a better place the one thing that destroyed the evil that was taking over. Michelle brought him the feeling that he actually had a family that he actually had someone that loved him and to love for who they are not for what they did or didn't. He loved her because she found the good in him that no one else has found and she thought he was the good and not the one protecting the bad. She saw through the scars of his face to the true him the person that loved her, the person that would do anything to protect her.

“I love you, Michelle.” Miyko said kissing her on the top of the head, “It's safer for you to go then to stay here in this land of death.”

“I don't want to leave you, I love you.” she replied holding tighter to his shirt. Slowly he slipped off his cloak and wrapped it around Michelle's shoulder. He could feel her grip loosening and her head rest down on his chest.

“Michelle I want you to have my cloak, so that you know I will always be with you and that I never left and never will leave you.” he whispered into Michelle's ear.















Twelve years in the Past

Samahi, New Campton



“Michelle?” Miyko called out as he came around the corner of the garden.

“I'm over here.” she called back coming around the other side of the bench to his right.

“I've been looking for you,” he said walking over to her, “I was wondering if you wanted to come climb the big tree down by the river?”

“Sure,” she answered. Miyko grabbed her hand and they ran down to the rivers edge on the southern side of the town. Miyko jumped into the tree as Michelle waited down at the base of the tree. Miyko positioned himself on the branch, slowly lowering himself down. Michelle grabbed onto his hands and Miyko pulled her up slowly setting her down on the branch beside him.

“Climb on my back I'll take us higher,” Miyko said. Hesitantly Michelle climbed onto his back, “Hold on tight.”

Michelle wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She knew that he wasn't going to drop her, she trusted him with her life and even if they were young he knew how to take care of her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment