Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - bad night ne?

When he was 8...ish Kouichi witnessed somthing. Now almost five years later the past is becoming the present as things he forgot are comin' back. BETTER THEN IT SOUNDS! pliz R&R! I swear the writing gets bertter as it goes...

Chapter 1 - bad night ne?

Chapter 1 - bad night ne?


Info: Hi everybody!!

Well… in this fic there is no incest or any of that other…interesting stuff because it just doesn't fit to how I wrote it.

::thinks:: Then again there might be!!! I just don't know yet you tell me!!! But it will be Kouichi, Koji and Takky (Takuya) centric (most likely) with a good helping of brotherly love and friendly…friendly-ness. I might decide on a couple at the end. Also this takes place only about two or three months after their adventure in the digital world. So at the moment they're the same age. 11…ish



Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic except the one(s) I made up. Hehe don't worry for those of you who don' t like OC's too much. I don't really like them much either. On the other hand…there might not be many I don't even know that much yet! But without them this story will completely and totally be a piece of crap! So that means probably yes. ^_^ Also to tell the truth if I owned the show I would be rich…or more rich then I am now anywaz. I'd also have more information about the past on the twins. Oh and kouichi would most defiantly be mine. Hehehe….

---------------------------------

(A/N remember dreams aren't always what they seem)



Chapter 1: Bad night ne?



Kouichi's Navy blue eyes slowly fluttered open. His vision was blurry and from what he could tell he was facing the floor. He slowly started to sit up. He blinked a few times. When things seemed less blurry he took a look around.



The place was not familiar to him. But…somehow he knew where he was. Somehow he had been here before.



It was a small dark room with only a little strand of light coming from somewhere behind him. With that slight light he noticed that the room was almost empty say for the few boxes in the corners and the thick well built and strangely yet purposely placed poles that stuck out of the walls, floor and ceiling.



Needless to say he was uncomfortable and it gave him a bad feeling.

`I know I've been here before…but when could I have possibly…`



His thoughts where cut off rather suddenly by the sound of some type of distant yelling. It was getting louder as if who ever was yelling was coming closer.



Kouichi looked up in time to see a door get flung open and something come in. A dim light came on. He soon learned that these objects before him where people.



Two tall men where holding a struggling…girl (about his age) who by the looks of it had been in a fight recently. Her clothes were tattered and dirty and looked like they had recently been wet.



He could see the bruises and cuts that covered the visible part of her body. But one of the things he found even stranger about her was that she was wearing unusual cloths…well for a girl, which looked familiar.

The girl turned his direction with a frightened look



“Why is…?”



There was a sound of loud footsteps and the girl took in a sharp gasp and started to struggle harder.



A burnet man that looked to be in his late twenty's walked in and slammed the door shut. The man was slightly familiar to kouichi but only slightly. All he could do was stare at the man ` I know that guy '



Kouichi was interrupted in thought once again...



“Get off “



The girl yelled while still trying to struggle free from the men. Then she stopped and gave the man an angry look.



The burnet man turned to her and started yelled at her. Kouichi…. couldn't understand what he was saying and he didn't know why.



After the man finished yelling the girl she seemed more frightened. She didn't respond but just looked away with a look of disgust.



This made the man angry. He snapped his fingers and the two men holding her threw her at the wall.

There was a loud thump then a soft groan as she fell to her knees.



It stayed like this a few minutes as the men looked down at her. The man said another illegible sentence. Then with an evil smirk the man turned around walked over to one of the boxes and took a medium sized brown bag out. He then started walking towards kouichi.



The girl's head suddenly popped up and her eyes widened.



“What….are you doing?”



She started pleading to the man, the mixed sounds of fright, anger and sorrow in her now weak sounding voice



“Please don't…. don't hurt him…please…D-Don't…”



He kept walking.



She shakily stood up and tried to run over but the men grabbed her arms again.



“Leave him alone, STOP IT.” She yelled again regaining her voice.



The man did not seem to be listing to her pleas. He was now towering over kouichi.



“Don't you dare!! Leave him alone!!” she yelled.



At this point kouichi was terrified. For some reason, maybe somehow instinct…kouichi shut his eyes tight and covered his head as the man started pulling an object out of the bag.



Moments later kouichi felt a very strong pain surge though him. This pain kept repeating itself.



It seemed to last a long time. Then the pain stopped for just a minute. After a small word from the man there was one last huge jolt of pain.



Kouichi couldn't handle it anymore. Right when his world was slipping away he heard her say now through sobs.



“Damn you…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Kouichi's eyes shot open as he found himself staring at his bedroom ceiling. He sat up and found he had sweat dripping down his face from the nightmare.



He was breathing hard as his heart started to go back to it's normal pace. He looked over to his clock to see what time it was.



7:56 He was relieved…He hadn't fallen asleep too long. He was still a bit tired from the school day and came home and took a nap. (They get out at 5: 00-ish right?)



He lay back down for a moment. Now he remembered why he had been there before. He had, had this nightmare before.



Every time it would start and end the same way and also every time it scared the life out of him. He put his hand on his forehead in thought. `Why? Why do I keep having this nightmare? Dose it mean something? And what exactly is happening? That girls voice it sounds so…so strange like it's…'



There was a soft knock on his opened bedroom door.



“Kouichi honey are you okay?” he heard his mother's gentle voice ask him.



“Yes mom I'm fine.” He replied.



“Are you sure? You look a little pale,” she said.



Kouichi sat up again



“ Really I'm fine mom it was just… a little nightmare. I'm okay now.”



She grinned slightly



”Okay if you say so. Dinner's almost ready so come down as soon as you can.”



“Okay I will. Thanks mom.”



She then turned around and went to the kitchen.



Kouichi sat there for another minute pushing all his unpleasant thoughts to the back of his mind then preceded to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



After a slightly meager dinner Kouichi helped his mom clear the table and clean the dishes. After that he went to take a shower.



As he was walking down the hall he saw his mom sitting on a chair and watched as she turned on their (most likely tiny and badly damaged) TV. A small smile appeared on his face. He was happy his mom decided to take a little break and rest for a while.



When he was out of his shower he went to say good night to his mom. But when he walked into their living room he became slightly worried for some reason he knew there was something wrong.



She was looking at the TV with a worried expression on her face. Kouichi looked at the screen and saw a symbol of a G inside a rectangle.



>-</The time now is 9:45pm and Today's top news story, the notorious Gatauze gang strikes again. (Yes I come up with freakishly creepy names. My friend gave me this one. Something about her teacher and saying got to us a ruler a million times really fast) This time it was a robbery gone wrong. Many where injured but luckily no one was killed. The strange thing is how suddenly they show up again after almost five years. Even stranger is that this time they seem a lot more aggressive. Everyone is advised not to wander the streets after sunset and not to walk the streets alone. The gatauze gang is believed to be armed and dangerous. This gangs crimes though the years plus the robbery today has made them one of the most wanted targets for the police. The gang is a large citywide threat. There past crimes include robbery, smuggling and vandalism plus their last act of murder. In their last attempted they managed to murder a shop owner and attempted to murder a young child. The police are working around the clock to bring them in. If anyone has any information please report it in to the police. Everyone keep an eye out for them and stay safe. Here are some pictures of some of the…>-</



A chill run up her spin and she quickly turned off the TV. She stood up and turned around. To her unfortunate surprise kouichi was standing there.



Kouichi was watching this the whole time and was concentrating in thought. That was until she started to talk.



“Kouichi how long have you been standing there?”



Kouichi was a bit curious why she sounded so worried. After a few moments he answered with a confused look.



”A few minutes. Why?”



After hearing him say this she tensed up a little.



“I was afraid so.”



” Mom?”



“Yes?”



”Mom I don't want you to worry about it. Its not like it never happens. Why are you so worried?”



She looked at him. `Maybe he doesn't remember or he doesn't want to…' she thought. `...Then maybe I shouldn't…'



“No reason” she lied.



” It's late and you need sleep or you'll be tired in the morning”



As she was starting to walk past him kouichi's voice stopped her



“They were the ones who…”



His voice trailed off as he put a hand on the lower right part of his neck.



She just stood there for a moment then with a small nod answered



“Yes”



Kouichi was taken back by the fact that she wouldn't tell him. ` I know she doesn't want me to be worried

but…'



His voice cracked and he looked up at her…like he was about to cry.



“I'm sorry about what happened”





She lowered her head at this



“It wasn't your fault kouichi”



That said she started to walk down the hall.



Kouichi turned around. His voice carried a lot of anger. He had trouble making full sentences.



“But it was… if I…. I was so stupid I just stood there! How could it not be my fault! I wasn't even acting smart enough to run for help…it was my fault!!”



She was looking back at him rather angry now.



“Stop it! You know that's not true!”





Kouichi lowered his voice and looked at the ground.



“But… Jinie… I didn't do anything and……..and…..I couldn't…if I had just…..”



“Kouichi anyone would have done the same!” she said still angry.



Floods of tears were falling down kouichi's face as he pushed past her and ran down the hall to his room and slammed the door.



She walked after him for a moment put her hand out then pulled it back with a distressed on her face.



“I shouldn't have yelled at him.”



Through the door she herd him sob



“If it where someone else she'd still be alive”

<_>

Poor kouichi-kun

Corny I know



--; I'm so lame…

You probably already know what's going to happen right?

Ahwell.





A/Ns THERES NO BASHING HERE and he's NOT a crybaby. He just has a hard time forgiving himself. Like in the series; plus after you see the flashback (if I make it) you might understand why he was so sad about it. Kouichi fans know the forgiving himself thingy really well.



o_O' Hope these names don't mean things in Japanese or I'm doomed. I'm so, so sorry if they do and I said something wrong….If I did tell me and I'll fix it!! In my mind these are just simple names. Gomen, GOMEN!!!



Well… R&R you know u want to tell me how bad I did. I like my writing but I need some more opinions.

So click the “go “ button by the bar saying, “submit reviews” on the bottom left hand corner.

BTW yes I do take flames. Hopefully they're intelligent though. And don't bug me about spelling, grammar or the layout of the paragraphs I know they all suck terribly. I'm sorry about that. ^^'



Now my randomly picked sayings/quote thingy's (not mine)

#1 two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left.



Also I have some questions…no it's not trivia these are real questions that I REALLY need the answers to.

--; o..k… I want the answer to. If anyone knows the answers to them (and tells me…duh) I will give them some cyber cookies!! ^^ Everyone likes cyber cookies right?



#1 what dose the symbol on kouichi-kun's hat mean? If it means anything at all I would love to know!

I want to know so bad you don't want to know how crazy I am when I see it on him.



And if you peeps want I'll create a trivia. So tell me if u do cuse I have a few things people might not have noticed.



Well…

Laterz *_~

And

Til the next @_~


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sailor_InuyashaMon on August 12, 2005, 8:28:57 AM

Sailor_InuyashaMon on
Sailor_InuyashaMonOh WOW, can't wait to read more! XD XD XD

Have yet to post some of my digimon stories on FAC, but I have a few on FF.N as Takouji04 ^^

Umm, dunno if this is even true, but I thought Kouichi's sign on his hat was some wierd Nike symbol thing.

I'm nuts don't mind me! KEEP IT UP! WHOO! *runs around but trips * falls down the stairs*