Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Digital Mayhem

When Chip and his friend are sucked into the Digital world, there's no telling wat will happen.

Chapter 1 - Digital Mayhem

Chapter 1 - Digital Mayhem
Digimon: The Last Hope
Chapter one: Digital Mayhem

Florida, in the summer, had always been hot, sticky, and humid, but it had been at a new high all week. Children sat outside, cooking eggs on the sidewalks, trying to see just how long it was until their parents came out to yell at them, their cool drinks in hand. People hid in the shade, while others swam in the not-so-cool water. Two certain kids, however, were avoiding the heat this afternoon by doing exactly what they did best; playing video games.

One was tall, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes were glued to the television screen. "Chip, watch out!" He suddenly shouted. Chip, who was smaller than the other one, jumped, his light brown hair being blown by the ceiling fan. His dark brown eyes scanned the screen. "Del, the Flood are after us again." He said. "Dang. Well, time for my plasma grenade." Del smirked. Chip cried out, "HEY! You stuck the grenade on my butt!" "Sorry, I thought you were a Flood, you showed up so suddenly." For some reason, Chip didnt think Del sounded very apologetic.

Chip paused the game and turned to Del angrily. "You said you were going to help me, not kill me. Tartarus cant be killed with you grenading me!" "Hey, Halo is MY game. I can do whatever I want!" "Well, you know.... What?" Chips sentence was lost as his eyes widened. The T.V. was glowing with a bright white light! "Okay, I know that isnt part of the game..." Was the last thing he could say before he lost consciousness.


Chip slowly began to regain his senses. He felt grass beneath his bare arms, heard birds, bugs, felt a cool breeze across his face, and.... wait, grass? Hadnt he been inside when he was knocked out? He opened his eyes to see the bright blue sky, framed by the tops of trees whos branches seemed welcoming. Chip sat up quickly, though maybe a little too quickly. He fell back down, feeling dizzy. He felt something in his hand. Chip lifted his hand to look. He seemed to be holding some sort of device. He didnt know what it was, or how he got it.

"What the...?" He blinked and slowly sat up in confusion. "Yay! Youre awake!" Something small and roundish had just plopped into his lap. Chip looked down and his eyes went wide. There, in his lap, looking up at him, was a rather round aqua colored creature with big green eyes, small, stubby, gold horns, little clawed feet, yellow ridges along its back, and whiskers. In short, and in his opinion, it looked much like some kind if draconic beach ball.

Chip stood up quickly, knocking the thing to the ground. "What on Earth is THAT?!" He yelled, both shocked and bewildered. The thing bounced a couple times on the ground and rolled. "Ouch! Hey, you didnt need to do that! Well, to answer your question, Im a Digimon."

"Digimon?" Chip echoed. "Yup! Digital monster!. My names Forunmon!" It smiled happily. Chip stared. "Right... Forunman." "No, ForunMON." It corrected him. "Yeah, whatever. Hey, have you seen my friend? Hes kind of tall and..." He had just noticed his change in wardrobe. Chip was no longer wearing his usual clothes. He now wore blue jeans, white sneakers, black fingerless gloves, a red shirt, and a blue over shirt which had red Chinese dragons depicted crawling across the sides. "Okay... Ill ask later. Anyway, my friend is kind of tall, brown hair..." Forunmon nodded. "Yeah, Ive seen him. Hes over there." It gestured with its little paw. "Right, thanks." Chip nodded and began walking in the indicated direction as quickly as possible, trying to get away from the little oddity. Forunmon, however, followed.

Chip stopped. "Why are you following me?" He asked, slightly exasperated. It only smiled. "Well, Im your digimon partner." Chip backed up a step. "PARTNER?! You mean you have to stay with me?!" "Of course. You have a digivice, dont you?" Chip lifted his hand which held the device. "You mean this?" "Thats right. It bonds us together." "So Im stuck with you..." He sighed.

Forunmon blinked, and then began tearing up, feeling neglected. "You dont want to be my partner... But Ive waited for so long to meet you." "Wait, you were waiting for me? Oh... Look... uh... I never said I didnt want to be your partner..." He knelt down and picked Forunmon up. "I was just surprised. Thats all." The little digimon perked up immediately. "You really mean it?" "Sure, why not? It could be fun." He began walking again.

(Chapter one is done! WOOT! Next chapter coming soon.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment